‘Stick To Your Own Kind!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's PARKS AND RECREATION!!
NBC says of “Pawnee Rangers”:
In an effort to fight the inequality of Ron's boys-only wilderness group, Leslie takes her girls-only troop, the Pawnee Goddesses, on an adventure weekend. Meanwhile, Tom and Donna force Ben to join them for a day of relaxation, and Chris finds a reason to spend time with Jerry.
What Herc learned can be found in the text invisible.
* 1) Adam Scott makes a convincing superhero.
* 2) Chris Pratt’s reaction to the puppies is hilarious.
Deleted from last week’s installment, “Born and Raised”:
Deleted from “Ron and Tammys”:
8:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 13, 2011, 3:26 p.m. CST
as the Pink Pawnee Ranger?
Oct. 13, 2011, 5:45 p.m. CST
are better than anything that Whitney has to offer.
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:39 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:40 p.m. CST
It's not funny and it's forced 3 camera and laugh track set up doesn't fit in at all with any of the other comedies on NBC's thursday night. Feels more like a CBS sitcom, you know a shitty one 30 rock needs to return ASAP
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:48 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:48 p.m. CST
Can't stop sayin' it, so I won't even try. Everyone is just so pleasant on this freaking show.
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:49 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:58 p.m. CST
They really do it well on this show.
Oct. 13, 2011, 8:52 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 9:14 p.m. CST
game of thrones wouldn't get canceled CUZ ITS FUCKIN AWESOME! great episode btw i liked it better than the last cuple weeks
Oct. 13, 2011, 11:01 p.m. CST
Funniest line from last week, and Ben stole the show this week with his crying Batman-geek scene. Treat Yo Self.
Oct. 14, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
to a network series in a loooong time. I loved Party Down as much as the next dude, but I really dig P&R now that they added him and 'introduced' Rob Lowe!
Oct. 14, 2011, 9:26 a.m. CST
by David Cloverfield
I like a lot of comedies right now, I even enjoy the goddamn Big Bang Theory. But Parks and Recs doesn`t have any mean spirit in it`s DNA, even Community and Modern Family are darker and meaner shows than PandR. Yet somehow the least offensive, least edgy show is the most entertaining from the lineup. I don`t get it, but it works.
Oct. 14, 2011, 9:49 a.m. CST
Oct. 14, 2011, 10:58 a.m. CST
I think it's cause when they DO interject some malace, it has a laser focus: April being in complete contrast to Amy's cheer, eveyone being mean to Jerry, etc. It's never watered down and always hits the mark. Genius stuff. And Ben crying in the Batman suit was amazing.
Oct. 14, 2011, 1:09 p.m. CST
by Cheif Brody
Adam Scott needs an Emmy nod. The scene where he's getting the acupuncture needles to the face at a "relaxing spa" was priceless. The least possible relaxing thing you can imagine is happening to his face. <p> By the time he's crying in the Bat suit, I was already in stitches. <p> Also....I "LITER-AL-LEE" wanna fuck Jerry's daughter! <p> Because this episode had 3 terrific storylines to cut back and forth to, it seemed like it sped by. I wish it was an hour show!
Oct. 14, 2011, 2:15 p.m. CST
Was the ferocity with which Chris Pratt took his Pawnee Goddess vows.
Oct. 14, 2011, 8:19 p.m. CST
by Master Bruce
still better than The Office.
Oct. 15, 2011, 10:48 a.m. CST
by The Alienist
If I'm in love with Andy or Chris Pratt...? But his face when he saw the puppies will stay with me forever..
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 112 total posts 46 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 450 total posts 32 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 86 total posts 26 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 65 total posts 24 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 93 total posts 18 posts
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The New WOLVERINE Trailer, Soderbergh’s CANDELABBRA, FURIOUS 6, HANGOVER III, EPIC, GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 75 total posts 16 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 43 total posts 16 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 216 total posts 16 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 29 total posts 15 posts