‘Stick To Your Own Kind!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's PARKS AND RECREATION!!
NBC says of “Pawnee Rangers”:
In an effort to fight the inequality of Ron's boys-only wilderness group, Leslie takes her girls-only troop, the Pawnee Goddesses, on an adventure weekend. Meanwhile, Tom and Donna force Ben to join them for a day of relaxation, and Chris finds a reason to spend time with Jerry.
What Herc learned can be found in the text invisible.
* 1) Adam Scott makes a convincing superhero.
* 2) Chris Pratt’s reaction to the puppies is hilarious.
Deleted from last week’s installment, “Born and Raised”:
Deleted from “Ron and Tammys”:
8:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 13, 2011, 3:26 p.m. CST
as the Pink Pawnee Ranger?
Oct. 13, 2011, 5:45 p.m. CST
are better than anything that Whitney has to offer.
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:39 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:40 p.m. CST
It's not funny and it's forced 3 camera and laugh track set up doesn't fit in at all with any of the other comedies on NBC's thursday night. Feels more like a CBS sitcom, you know a shitty one 30 rock needs to return ASAP
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:48 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:48 p.m. CST
Can't stop sayin' it, so I won't even try. Everyone is just so pleasant on this freaking show.
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:49 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:58 p.m. CST
They really do it well on this show.
Oct. 13, 2011, 8:52 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 9:14 p.m. CST
game of thrones wouldn't get canceled CUZ ITS FUCKIN AWESOME! great episode btw i liked it better than the last cuple weeks
Oct. 13, 2011, 11:01 p.m. CST
Funniest line from last week, and Ben stole the show this week with his crying Batman-geek scene. Treat Yo Self.
Oct. 14, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
to a network series in a loooong time. I loved Party Down as much as the next dude, but I really dig P&R now that they added him and 'introduced' Rob Lowe!
Oct. 14, 2011, 9:26 a.m. CST
by David Cloverfield
I like a lot of comedies right now, I even enjoy the goddamn Big Bang Theory. But Parks and Recs doesn`t have any mean spirit in it`s DNA, even Community and Modern Family are darker and meaner shows than PandR. Yet somehow the least offensive, least edgy show is the most entertaining from the lineup. I don`t get it, but it works.
Oct. 14, 2011, 9:49 a.m. CST
Oct. 14, 2011, 10:58 a.m. CST
I think it's cause when they DO interject some malace, it has a laser focus: April being in complete contrast to Amy's cheer, eveyone being mean to Jerry, etc. It's never watered down and always hits the mark. Genius stuff. And Ben crying in the Batman suit was amazing.
Oct. 14, 2011, 1:09 p.m. CST
by Cheif Brody
Adam Scott needs an Emmy nod. The scene where he's getting the acupuncture needles to the face at a "relaxing spa" was priceless. The least possible relaxing thing you can imagine is happening to his face. <p> By the time he's crying in the Bat suit, I was already in stitches. <p> Also....I "LITER-AL-LEE" wanna fuck Jerry's daughter! <p> Because this episode had 3 terrific storylines to cut back and forth to, it seemed like it sped by. I wish it was an hour show!
Oct. 14, 2011, 2:15 p.m. CST
Was the ferocity with which Chris Pratt took his Pawnee Goddess vows.
Oct. 14, 2011, 8:19 p.m. CST
by Master Bruce
still better than The Office.
Oct. 15, 2011, 10:48 a.m. CST
by The Alienist
If I'm in love with Andy or Chris Pratt...? But his face when he saw the puppies will stay with me forever..
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 357 total posts 278 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Today's STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Status Report: Casting "Almost Complete", Second Unit Shooting Underway! -- 340 total posts 84 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 328 total posts 80 posts
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD: THE MOVIE directed by Jon Turteltaub is a real thing Disney wants to make! -- 93 total posts 73 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 422 total posts 65 posts
- ‘So Who Wants To Go First??’ Amy Acker Is The Cellist In Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ELSEWHERE & ER On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! New AWKWARD, SWAP, BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, TOSH, GLEE, FIRE, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL, FARGO, FISHER & VOICE!! CONTAINER Finale!! Don Rickles On KIMMEL!! Natalie Dormer On SETH!! Stephen Colbert On LETTERMAN!! Elizabeth Warren On THE DAILY SHOW!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 191 total posts 63 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts