‘Stick To Your Own Kind!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight's PARKS AND RECREATION!!
NBC says of “Pawnee Rangers”:
In an effort to fight the inequality of Ron's boys-only wilderness group, Leslie takes her girls-only troop, the Pawnee Goddesses, on an adventure weekend. Meanwhile, Tom and Donna force Ben to join them for a day of relaxation, and Chris finds a reason to spend time with Jerry.
What Herc learned can be found in the text invisible.
* 1) Adam Scott makes a convincing superhero.
* 2) Chris Pratt’s reaction to the puppies is hilarious.
Deleted from last week’s installment, “Born and Raised”:
Deleted from “Ron and Tammys”:
8:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 13, 2011, 3:26 p.m. CST
as the Pink Pawnee Ranger?
Oct. 13, 2011, 5:45 p.m. CST
are better than anything that Whitney has to offer.
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:39 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:40 p.m. CST
It's not funny and it's forced 3 camera and laugh track set up doesn't fit in at all with any of the other comedies on NBC's thursday night. Feels more like a CBS sitcom, you know a shitty one 30 rock needs to return ASAP
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:48 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:48 p.m. CST
Can't stop sayin' it, so I won't even try. Everyone is just so pleasant on this freaking show.
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:49 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 7:58 p.m. CST
They really do it well on this show.
Oct. 13, 2011, 8:52 p.m. CST
Oct. 13, 2011, 9:14 p.m. CST
game of thrones wouldn't get canceled CUZ ITS FUCKIN AWESOME! great episode btw i liked it better than the last cuple weeks
Oct. 13, 2011, 11:01 p.m. CST
Funniest line from last week, and Ben stole the show this week with his crying Batman-geek scene. Treat Yo Self.
Oct. 14, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
to a network series in a loooong time. I loved Party Down as much as the next dude, but I really dig P&R now that they added him and 'introduced' Rob Lowe!
Oct. 14, 2011, 9:26 a.m. CST
by David Cloverfield
I like a lot of comedies right now, I even enjoy the goddamn Big Bang Theory. But Parks and Recs doesn`t have any mean spirit in it`s DNA, even Community and Modern Family are darker and meaner shows than PandR. Yet somehow the least offensive, least edgy show is the most entertaining from the lineup. I don`t get it, but it works.
Oct. 14, 2011, 9:49 a.m. CST
Oct. 14, 2011, 10:58 a.m. CST
I think it's cause when they DO interject some malace, it has a laser focus: April being in complete contrast to Amy's cheer, eveyone being mean to Jerry, etc. It's never watered down and always hits the mark. Genius stuff. And Ben crying in the Batman suit was amazing.
Oct. 14, 2011, 1:09 p.m. CST
by Cheif Brody
Adam Scott needs an Emmy nod. The scene where he's getting the acupuncture needles to the face at a "relaxing spa" was priceless. The least possible relaxing thing you can imagine is happening to his face. <p> By the time he's crying in the Bat suit, I was already in stitches. <p> Also....I "LITER-AL-LEE" wanna fuck Jerry's daughter! <p> Because this episode had 3 terrific storylines to cut back and forth to, it seemed like it sped by. I wish it was an hour show!
Oct. 14, 2011, 2:15 p.m. CST
Was the ferocity with which Chris Pratt took his Pawnee Goddess vows.
Oct. 14, 2011, 8:19 p.m. CST
by Master Bruce
still better than The Office.
Oct. 15, 2011, 10:48 a.m. CST
by The Alienist
If I'm in love with Andy or Chris Pratt...? But his face when he saw the puppies will stay with me forever..
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts