AICN COMICS/HORROR EXCLUSIVE: See the exclusive one-sheet and world premiere trailer for the dark superhero flick VS premiering at Toronto After Dark Film Festival here!
Check out the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website for info on how to buy tix and a lineup of films.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
looking at two bondage twinks inside...
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:15 p.m. CST
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:29 p.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 a.m. CST
by burt jack
Poster and trailer seem pretty cool. Pumped for these kids, glad someone seems to be trying something new with this bullshit genre.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:15 a.m. CST
I'm with you.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:33 a.m. CST
Funny how "movie fans" on this site seem to hate independent movies with the fire of a thousand suns. I think it looks kinda cool. Does anyone know what the song is they used in the trailer?
Oct. 4, 2011, 3:16 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2011, 8:24 a.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
But this just feels lame. Sorry.
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:21 a.m. CST
takes all the fun out of it! I love the grim and gritty Nolan Batmovies because it suits the character but I really hate it in almost any other superhero. This looks like superhero torture porn. hate it allready
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:51 a.m. CST
by burt jack
I like it.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 p.m. CST
There are a lot of really great indie films made on really low budgets that still manage to look fantastic. Going by the trailer, this is not one of them. The acting is bad, the costumes look like they were made by someone's mom, the film quality looks like they bought their cameras based on what the salesman at Best Buy said would be good. It looks like it would be a really good independent film on youtube, but as a feature film? Not so much. Hell even Remar seems to think so. What a horribly phoned-in performance just in the trailer alone. He sounded so bored explaining the concept. And not like a casual cool villan kind of way, but actually BORED.
Oct. 4, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
— My mon Bats don't shiv.
Oct. 5, 2011, midnight CST
Will the absurdity of the costumes be acknowledged (Kick Ass) or are they attempting to play it straight (Watchmen)? The lattter would be a BIG fucking mistake. Are they trying to make a live-action graphic novel or is this just a weird twist to another ultraviolent indie film?
Oct. 5, 2011, 1:32 a.m. CST
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 313 total posts 234 posts
- Today's STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Status Report: Casting "Almost Complete", Second Unit Shooting Underway! -- 333 total posts 77 posts
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD: THE MOVIE directed by Jon Turteltaub is a real thing Disney wants to make! -- 86 total posts 66 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 311 total posts 63 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 416 total posts 59 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- ‘So Who Wants To Go First??’ Amy Acker Is The Cellist In Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ELSEWHERE & ER On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! New AWKWARD, SWAP, BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, TOSH, GLEE, FIRE, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL, FARGO, FISHER & VOICE!! CONTAINER Finale!! Don Rickles On KIMMEL!! Natalie Dormer On SETH!! Stephen Colbert On LETTERMAN!! Elizabeth Warren On THE DAILY SHOW!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 168 total posts 40 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 39 total posts 39 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 60 total posts 38 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 28 total posts 28 posts