AICN COMICS/HORROR EXCLUSIVE: See the exclusive one-sheet and world premiere trailer for the dark superhero flick VS premiering at Toronto After Dark Film Festival here!
Check out the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website for info on how to buy tix and a lineup of films.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
looking at two bondage twinks inside...
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:15 p.m. CST
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:29 p.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 a.m. CST
by burt jack
Poster and trailer seem pretty cool. Pumped for these kids, glad someone seems to be trying something new with this bullshit genre.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:15 a.m. CST
I'm with you.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:33 a.m. CST
Funny how "movie fans" on this site seem to hate independent movies with the fire of a thousand suns. I think it looks kinda cool. Does anyone know what the song is they used in the trailer?
Oct. 4, 2011, 3:16 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2011, 8:24 a.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
But this just feels lame. Sorry.
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:21 a.m. CST
takes all the fun out of it! I love the grim and gritty Nolan Batmovies because it suits the character but I really hate it in almost any other superhero. This looks like superhero torture porn. hate it allready
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:51 a.m. CST
by burt jack
I like it.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 p.m. CST
There are a lot of really great indie films made on really low budgets that still manage to look fantastic. Going by the trailer, this is not one of them. The acting is bad, the costumes look like they were made by someone's mom, the film quality looks like they bought their cameras based on what the salesman at Best Buy said would be good. It looks like it would be a really good independent film on youtube, but as a feature film? Not so much. Hell even Remar seems to think so. What a horribly phoned-in performance just in the trailer alone. He sounded so bored explaining the concept. And not like a casual cool villan kind of way, but actually BORED.
Oct. 4, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
— My mon Bats don't shiv.
Oct. 5, 2011, midnight CST
Will the absurdity of the costumes be acknowledged (Kick Ass) or are they attempting to play it straight (Watchmen)? The lattter would be a BIG fucking mistake. Are they trying to make a live-action graphic novel or is this just a weird twist to another ultraviolent indie film?
Oct. 5, 2011, 1:32 a.m. CST
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS, OUT OF THE FURNACE, FROZEN, NEBRASKA And The Latest WALKING DEAD And RETURNED, The First Big-Screen Wonder Woman and More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 491 total posts 344 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 456 total posts 87 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 415 total posts 64 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 178 total posts 64 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 204 total posts 28 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 63 total posts 16 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 93 total posts 15 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 213 total posts 15 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 89 total posts 8 posts