AICN COMICS/HORROR EXCLUSIVE: See the exclusive one-sheet and world premiere trailer for the dark superhero flick VS premiering at Toronto After Dark Film Festival here!
Check out the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website for info on how to buy tix and a lineup of films.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
looking at two bondage twinks inside...
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:15 p.m. CST
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:29 p.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 a.m. CST
by burt jack
Poster and trailer seem pretty cool. Pumped for these kids, glad someone seems to be trying something new with this bullshit genre.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:15 a.m. CST
I'm with you.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:33 a.m. CST
Funny how "movie fans" on this site seem to hate independent movies with the fire of a thousand suns. I think it looks kinda cool. Does anyone know what the song is they used in the trailer?
Oct. 4, 2011, 3:16 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2011, 8:24 a.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
But this just feels lame. Sorry.
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:21 a.m. CST
takes all the fun out of it! I love the grim and gritty Nolan Batmovies because it suits the character but I really hate it in almost any other superhero. This looks like superhero torture porn. hate it allready
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:51 a.m. CST
by burt jack
I like it.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 p.m. CST
There are a lot of really great indie films made on really low budgets that still manage to look fantastic. Going by the trailer, this is not one of them. The acting is bad, the costumes look like they were made by someone's mom, the film quality looks like they bought their cameras based on what the salesman at Best Buy said would be good. It looks like it would be a really good independent film on youtube, but as a feature film? Not so much. Hell even Remar seems to think so. What a horribly phoned-in performance just in the trailer alone. He sounded so bored explaining the concept. And not like a casual cool villan kind of way, but actually BORED.
Oct. 4, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
— My mon Bats don't shiv.
Oct. 5, 2011, midnight CST
Will the absurdity of the costumes be acknowledged (Kick Ass) or are they attempting to play it straight (Watchmen)? The lattter would be a BIG fucking mistake. Are they trying to make a live-action graphic novel or is this just a weird twist to another ultraviolent indie film?
Oct. 5, 2011, 1:32 a.m. CST
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 145 total posts 130 posts
- Nordling Reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 71 total posts 60 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 97 total posts 45 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 129 total posts 33 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 269 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 117 total posts 29 posts