AICN COMICS/HORROR EXCLUSIVE: See the exclusive one-sheet and world premiere trailer for the dark superhero flick VS premiering at Toronto After Dark Film Festival here!
Check out the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website for info on how to buy tix and a lineup of films.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
looking at two bondage twinks inside...
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:15 p.m. CST
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:29 p.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 a.m. CST
by burt jack
Poster and trailer seem pretty cool. Pumped for these kids, glad someone seems to be trying something new with this bullshit genre.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:15 a.m. CST
I'm with you.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:33 a.m. CST
Funny how "movie fans" on this site seem to hate independent movies with the fire of a thousand suns. I think it looks kinda cool. Does anyone know what the song is they used in the trailer?
Oct. 4, 2011, 3:16 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2011, 8:24 a.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
But this just feels lame. Sorry.
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:21 a.m. CST
takes all the fun out of it! I love the grim and gritty Nolan Batmovies because it suits the character but I really hate it in almost any other superhero. This looks like superhero torture porn. hate it allready
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:51 a.m. CST
by burt jack
I like it.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 p.m. CST
There are a lot of really great indie films made on really low budgets that still manage to look fantastic. Going by the trailer, this is not one of them. The acting is bad, the costumes look like they were made by someone's mom, the film quality looks like they bought their cameras based on what the salesman at Best Buy said would be good. It looks like it would be a really good independent film on youtube, but as a feature film? Not so much. Hell even Remar seems to think so. What a horribly phoned-in performance just in the trailer alone. He sounded so bored explaining the concept. And not like a casual cool villan kind of way, but actually BORED.
Oct. 4, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
— My mon Bats don't shiv.
Oct. 5, 2011, midnight CST
Will the absurdity of the costumes be acknowledged (Kick Ass) or are they attempting to play it straight (Watchmen)? The lattter would be a BIG fucking mistake. Are they trying to make a live-action graphic novel or is this just a weird twist to another ultraviolent indie film?
Oct. 5, 2011, 1:32 a.m. CST
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 271 total posts 143 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 53 total posts 41 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 563 total posts 41 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 250 total posts 39 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 43 total posts 24 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 244 total posts 19 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 30 total posts 17 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 720 total posts 15 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Trailer for THE LONGEST WEEK, Starring Jason Bateman, Billy Crudup and Olivia Wilde! -- 30 total posts 12 posts