AICN COMICS/HORROR EXCLUSIVE: See the exclusive one-sheet and world premiere trailer for the dark superhero flick VS premiering at Toronto After Dark Film Festival here!
Check out the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website for info on how to buy tix and a lineup of films.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
looking at two bondage twinks inside...
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:15 p.m. CST
Oct. 3, 2011, 10:29 p.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 a.m. CST
by burt jack
Poster and trailer seem pretty cool. Pumped for these kids, glad someone seems to be trying something new with this bullshit genre.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:15 a.m. CST
I'm with you.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:33 a.m. CST
Funny how "movie fans" on this site seem to hate independent movies with the fire of a thousand suns. I think it looks kinda cool. Does anyone know what the song is they used in the trailer?
Oct. 4, 2011, 3:16 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2011, 8:24 a.m. CST
by Jake Pantlin
But this just feels lame. Sorry.
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:21 a.m. CST
takes all the fun out of it! I love the grim and gritty Nolan Batmovies because it suits the character but I really hate it in almost any other superhero. This looks like superhero torture porn. hate it allready
Oct. 4, 2011, 10:51 a.m. CST
by burt jack
I like it.
Oct. 4, 2011, 1:05 p.m. CST
There are a lot of really great indie films made on really low budgets that still manage to look fantastic. Going by the trailer, this is not one of them. The acting is bad, the costumes look like they were made by someone's mom, the film quality looks like they bought their cameras based on what the salesman at Best Buy said would be good. It looks like it would be a really good independent film on youtube, but as a feature film? Not so much. Hell even Remar seems to think so. What a horribly phoned-in performance just in the trailer alone. He sounded so bored explaining the concept. And not like a casual cool villan kind of way, but actually BORED.
Oct. 4, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
— My mon Bats don't shiv.
Oct. 5, 2011, midnight CST
Will the absurdity of the costumes be acknowledged (Kick Ass) or are they attempting to play it straight (Watchmen)? The lattter would be a BIG fucking mistake. Are they trying to make a live-action graphic novel or is this just a weird twist to another ultraviolent indie film?
Oct. 5, 2011, 1:32 a.m. CST
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 174 total posts 122 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 174 total posts 67 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 92 total posts 39 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 45 total posts 23 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 356 total posts 20 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 70 total posts 17 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 71 total posts 12 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts