Who’s going to believe a talking Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day? Get a job in a sideshow!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
One of my great regrets of Fantastic Fest 2011 is that I didn’t get to meet Ms. Barbara Crampton in person. I saw her classing up the Alamo joining her fellow cast and crew for the big screening of You’re Next so that’ll have to do.
Between brief twitter interactions and stories from colleagues and mutual friends Ms. Crampton could possibly be the sweetest person alive. And it doesn’t stop there. She’s just as stunning today as she was back in the ‘80s and good lord was she stunning in the ‘80s!
Today’s pic comes from the cult classic Re-Animator featuring Ms. Crampton going through a little make-up. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic features another screen beauty, Ms. Norma Jean at her most iconic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 29, 2011, 4:41 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 4:49 a.m. CST
I totally read that in Mr. Plinkett's voice...
Sept. 29, 2011, 5:21 a.m. CST
Because that was pretty fucked up, in a horny kind of way.
Sept. 29, 2011, 6:17 a.m. CST
but that will suffices too.
Sept. 29, 2011, 6:20 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 7:34 a.m. CST
by Jeff Myers
Sept. 29, 2011, 7:51 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:09 a.m. CST
by jake rodgers
And I am a master debater
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:31 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 9:51 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 10:27 a.m. CST
...Barbara Crampton resembles a Supergirl-era Helen Slater.
Sept. 29, 2011, 10:58 a.m. CST
by Vince Ricardo
... Secret of my Sucksess, with Michael J. Fox as the decapitated head.
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:02 a.m. CST
by Jack Desmondi
Jesus, maybe its the hairstyle, but in that pic she really does look like the 80's porn queen
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
of From Beyond..and yes, they're magnificent.
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:59 a.m. CST
You mean to tell me you're going to bring up Barbara Crampton posing for PLAYBOY and NOT post links to said images? For shame...
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:05 p.m. CST
The image right after that and the trinity. http://tinyurl.com/5uto5gq
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:21 p.m. CST
That pictorial set is from the December 1986 issue; it's called "Simply Beastly".
Sept. 29, 2011, 10 p.m. CST
Probably the reason why Deep Space 9 went from being in TNG's shadow to being the most epic star trek ever (Dominion War). Combs made every scene his bitch in seasons 5-7.
Sept. 30, 2011, 12:46 a.m. CST
In Body Double......yum....
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 109 total posts 43 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 445 total posts 27 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 86 total posts 26 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 65 total posts 24 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 93 total posts 18 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 216 total posts 16 posts
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The New WOLVERINE Trailer, Soderbergh’s CANDELABBRA, FURIOUS 6, HANGOVER III, EPIC, GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 43 total posts 16 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 74 total posts 15 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 29 total posts 15 posts