Who’s going to believe a talking Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day? Get a job in a sideshow!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
One of my great regrets of Fantastic Fest 2011 is that I didn’t get to meet Ms. Barbara Crampton in person. I saw her classing up the Alamo joining her fellow cast and crew for the big screening of You’re Next so that’ll have to do.
Between brief twitter interactions and stories from colleagues and mutual friends Ms. Crampton could possibly be the sweetest person alive. And it doesn’t stop there. She’s just as stunning today as she was back in the ‘80s and good lord was she stunning in the ‘80s!
Today’s pic comes from the cult classic Re-Animator featuring Ms. Crampton going through a little make-up. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic features another screen beauty, Ms. Norma Jean at her most iconic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 29, 2011, 4:41 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 4:49 a.m. CST
I totally read that in Mr. Plinkett's voice...
Sept. 29, 2011, 5:21 a.m. CST
Because that was pretty fucked up, in a horny kind of way.
Sept. 29, 2011, 6:17 a.m. CST
but that will suffices too.
Sept. 29, 2011, 6:20 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 7:34 a.m. CST
by Jeff Myers
Sept. 29, 2011, 7:51 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:09 a.m. CST
by jake rodgers
And I am a master debater
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:31 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 9:51 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 10:27 a.m. CST
...Barbara Crampton resembles a Supergirl-era Helen Slater.
Sept. 29, 2011, 10:58 a.m. CST
by Vince Ricardo
... Secret of my Sucksess, with Michael J. Fox as the decapitated head.
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:02 a.m. CST
by Jack Desmondi
Jesus, maybe its the hairstyle, but in that pic she really does look like the 80's porn queen
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
of From Beyond..and yes, they're magnificent.
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:59 a.m. CST
You mean to tell me you're going to bring up Barbara Crampton posing for PLAYBOY and NOT post links to said images? For shame...
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:05 p.m. CST
The image right after that and the trinity. http://tinyurl.com/5uto5gq
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:21 p.m. CST
That pictorial set is from the December 1986 issue; it's called "Simply Beastly".
Sept. 29, 2011, 10 p.m. CST
Probably the reason why Deep Space 9 went from being in TNG's shadow to being the most epic star trek ever (Dominion War). Combs made every scene his bitch in seasons 5-7.
Sept. 30, 2011, 12:46 a.m. CST
In Body Double......yum....
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 493 total posts 493 posts
- FAST AND FURIOUS 7 to be scrapped entirely? -- 272 total posts 272 posts
- These pics from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 show off Electro's lair and some serious lightning attacks! -- 316 total posts 163 posts
- Earlier Versions Of THE DARK CRYSTAL...Probably Felt A Lot Like This!! -- 92 total posts 92 posts
- We now have an official and better look at a new AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 banner, plus a new synopsis! -- 221 total posts 51 posts
- A New 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE Trailer Brings The Xerxes!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Harry's 49th Picks & Peeks of 2013: OCTAGON, THE WOLVERINE, more Ninjas, Serpico & Saturn 3, NASHVILLE & more! -- 165 total posts 44 posts
- Filming on the FAST AND FURIOUS 7 has been postponed indefinitely. -- 250 total posts 41 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Kevin Smith's TUSK won't make it in time for Sundance, but will screen a work-in-progress cut for fans! -- 80 total posts 36 posts