Who’s going to believe a talking Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day? Get a job in a sideshow!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
One of my great regrets of Fantastic Fest 2011 is that I didn’t get to meet Ms. Barbara Crampton in person. I saw her classing up the Alamo joining her fellow cast and crew for the big screening of You’re Next so that’ll have to do.
Between brief twitter interactions and stories from colleagues and mutual friends Ms. Crampton could possibly be the sweetest person alive. And it doesn’t stop there. She’s just as stunning today as she was back in the ‘80s and good lord was she stunning in the ‘80s!
Today’s pic comes from the cult classic Re-Animator featuring Ms. Crampton going through a little make-up. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic features another screen beauty, Ms. Norma Jean at her most iconic.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 29, 2011, 4:41 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 4:49 a.m. CST
I totally read that in Mr. Plinkett's voice...
Sept. 29, 2011, 5:21 a.m. CST
Because that was pretty fucked up, in a horny kind of way.
Sept. 29, 2011, 6:17 a.m. CST
but that will suffices too.
Sept. 29, 2011, 6:20 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 7:34 a.m. CST
by Jeff Myers
Sept. 29, 2011, 7:51 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:09 a.m. CST
by jake rodgers
And I am a master debater
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:31 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 9:51 a.m. CST
Sept. 29, 2011, 10:27 a.m. CST
...Barbara Crampton resembles a Supergirl-era Helen Slater.
Sept. 29, 2011, 10:58 a.m. CST
by Vince Ricardo
... Secret of my Sucksess, with Michael J. Fox as the decapitated head.
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:02 a.m. CST
by Jack Desmondi
Jesus, maybe its the hairstyle, but in that pic she really does look like the 80's porn queen
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
of From Beyond..and yes, they're magnificent.
Sept. 29, 2011, 11:59 a.m. CST
You mean to tell me you're going to bring up Barbara Crampton posing for PLAYBOY and NOT post links to said images? For shame...
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:05 p.m. CST
The image right after that and the trinity. http://tinyurl.com/5uto5gq
Sept. 29, 2011, 8:21 p.m. CST
That pictorial set is from the December 1986 issue; it's called "Simply Beastly".
Sept. 29, 2011, 10 p.m. CST
Probably the reason why Deep Space 9 went from being in TNG's shadow to being the most epic star trek ever (Dominion War). Combs made every scene his bitch in seasons 5-7.
Sept. 30, 2011, 12:46 a.m. CST
In Body Double......yum....
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 416 total posts 30 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1471 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 205 total posts 27 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 716 total posts 25 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 46 total posts 5 posts