AMC says of “Crawl Space”:
Walt takes drastic action to protect his secret and Gus. Skyler's efforts to solve Ted's financial problems hit a wall.
If you thought the tequila-soaked Mexican bloodbath of “Salut” meant that, with the cartel effectively neutered, things would quiet down for the “Breaking Bad” players this week, you couldn’t be more wrong.
Fans should steel themselves tonight for another huge, violent, badass episode, one with a massive surfeit of quotable lines.
More in the text invisible.
* “Crawl Space” begins in Mexico, mere minutes after “Salut.”
* Expect to see less of Mike The Ex-Cop going forward. Expect to see a lot more of Mike’s increasingly sinister associate Tyrus.
* We learn Mike’s last name this week. (It may or may not mean “honorable man of trust” in German.)
* Expect more face time with mute, wheelchair-bound Hector this week.
* Expect things to really escalate with Hank Schrader this week.
* Rejoice as Saul dispatches his “A Team.” I am in fucking love with Saul’s “A Team.” I want to marry them. Half of Saul’s “A Team” is comprised of the mammoth Huell, played by “Last Comic Standing” vet Lavell Crawford.
* Great line: “I kinda liked the plane.”
* Great line: “Write. It.”
* Great line: “Huell, you happy?”
* Great line: “Phone call time is over!”
* How does it end, spoiler boy? With Walter White laughing hysterically.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.