AMC says of tonight’s installment, “Cornered”:
Skyler makes an unsettling discovery. Walter, Jr. pushes his dad into a questionable purchase. Jesse offers Mike some unexpected help.
More in the text invisible.
* Tonight’s episode prominently features no fewer than two coolers full of sandwiches.
* The excellent first scene of 4.6 is a sequel to the first scene of 4.4.
* First line of the episode: “No! No! No no no no no!!”
* There’s an excellent chance tonight’s installment will be remembered as the “Tucker” episode.
* We learn this week that Mike the ex-cop not only has not lost his right ear, he has access to at least 15 “good operators.”
* The second scene begins with a photo of Gale Boetticher. This scene is not set in Hank’s home.
* Most memorable line from scene three? “As is.”
* Tonight’s episode puts Skylar on a collision course with the 1992 Cadastral Survey.
* Scene four is set at Loyola’s.
* There’s a lot of Jesse and Junior this week, but no Hank, Marie or Saul.
* Students of Spanish can use this episode at several junctures to impress their purely Anglophone friends.
* One phrase possibly employed: “Estas listo para dalicar?”
* How does it end? SUPERSPOILER: Skylar ruins everything.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.