ScoreKeeper Has Five Copies of Richard Wells' Music from the BBC Hit Series "BEING HUMAN" To Give Away!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here dangling a little carrot I found from across the pond that may be of interest to soundtrack geeks here in America. I wish I could say I'm totally up on the latest and greatest BBC shows that are making waves both domestically and abroad. The truth is, I have a hard enough time keeping up with American television much less British TV.
One particular show seems to be making lots of noise in the geek community and that's BEING HUMAN (2008-Present). Have you seen it? Vampires, ghosts, and werewolves...oh my!
Even if you haven't seen it, you should definitely hear it. Richard Wells has been composing music for the series since the pilot episode. I just so happen to have five copies of the soundtrack that need to find new homes. Want one?
Here's what you have to do...
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject: SCORE ONE FOR BEING HUMAN! and include your name, mailing address, a valid email address, your favorite BBC show, your favorite American TV show, and which one wins in a duel.
After all the entries are received, I'll randomly select five winners who will receive a CD soundtrack for BEING HUMAN composed by Richard Wells courtesy of Silva Screen Records.
The deadline for submission is Saturday, August 13th, at 11:59pm EST. Only one entry per person. International entries will be accepted (but really...Brits, don't you want us good Americans to bask in the glory of your awesomeness?). Duplicates will be discarded.
Now hop to it!
If you're on Twitter look me up...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 7, 2011, 2:57 p.m. CST
Aug. 8, 2011, 3:10 a.m. CST
The F-bombs and nudity on the UK show probably help strengthen the case. Even without that, the characterization and overall technique are superior to the useless US version.
Aug. 8, 2011, 10:49 a.m. CST
US version is awful. I find the UK version far superior.
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 167 total posts 11 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 142 total posts 5 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 197 total posts 4 posts
- CBS, The Only Network Without A Superhero Show, Just Ordered To Series Berlanti’s SUPERGIRL!! -- 49 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard talks with Rose McGowan about her first project as a director and the DAWN Film Festival she's curating this week in downtown Los Angeles! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- Capone says THE MAZE RUNNER dares to be different, streamlined in a sea of young-adult science fiction offerings!!! -- 14 total posts 2 posts
- Is FARGO's Noah Hawley writing one of the Universal monster flicks?? -- 26 total posts 2 posts
- Capone says Kevin Smith's wonderfully grotesque TUSK falters when it tries too hard to be funny!!! -- 43 total posts 2 posts
- Capone would rather not leave you watching THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU!!! -- 15 total posts 1 post
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 164 total posts 1 post