Left turn, Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Comic-Con is a madhouse, and sometimes I feel like punching fools… like the stop-and-pointers who do exactly that in the middle of the packed con aisles or the tall bastards who sit in front of me at the Hall H panels or the lucky cock-ass who gets the last Comic-Con exclusive that I covet.
So, what better picture to express that Con-rage than Clint Eastwood bare-knuckle boxing from Every Which Way But Loose? None, I tell you.
This movie rules! Clyde is a goddamn cinematic legend and Clint Eastwood was tough as nails. Enjoy the shot!
Thanks to Steve Mitchell for sending this along. Click to embiggen!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic is going to space with some kids!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 22, 2011, 3:28 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:30 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:37 p.m. CST
get off my lawn!
July 22, 2011, 3:44 p.m. CST
This corn isn't gonna shuck itself
July 22, 2011, 3:46 p.m. CST
but that doesn't stop these Clyde movies being absolute fucking garbage.
July 22, 2011, 3:49 p.m. CST
by Rev. Slappy
I was watching Gran Torino on cable recently and the scenes where he's beating up guys 60 years his junior are completely plausible.
July 22, 2011, 3:51 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:55 p.m. CST
In the Line of Fire was one last hurrah as an action star and it was fantastic. Malkovich and Eastwood both brought their A games to it.
July 22, 2011, 4:09 p.m. CST
by mick vance
i never really appreciated clint until recently. it may have just been associating him too much with my parents, but he is truly a filmmaker who can cross generations
July 22, 2011, 4:12 p.m. CST
is the new mortal kombat character
July 22, 2011, 4:28 p.m. CST
Genderbender and Eastwood inside an octagon. Only one makes it out alive. I say you leave the top open so you can throw chairs, maces, swords, and finally guns into the ring. But Clint isn't allowed to use weapons and can only use one arm. Also his legs are tied together. MASSACRE!
July 22, 2011, 4:36 p.m. CST
by The Shropshire Slasher
God love him for it!
July 22, 2011, 4:37 p.m. CST
and will get more bitches today than genderbender will after he turns 18.
July 22, 2011, 4:45 p.m. CST
by Missing Dink
July 22, 2011, 5:07 p.m. CST
and Eastwood was a diving coward.
July 22, 2011, 5:13 p.m. CST
Or the lucky cock-asses that get to nail the hot women in revealing geek costumes. Bastards.
July 22, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
by future help
back when he was 65...(Frank Millers.) Too bad. Would of been perfect
July 22, 2011, 6:50 p.m. CST
Clint's best behind-the-camera movie: A Perfect World
July 22, 2011, 7:04 p.m. CST
is fucking awesome. You ever seen "Bird" dude?
July 22, 2011, 8:03 p.m. CST
Fucking hilarious. Their theme music was great, too.
July 22, 2011, 9:25 p.m. CST
Ain't fair to the dawgs.
July 22, 2011, 9:50 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
July 22, 2011, 9:58 p.m. CST
For once your attempt at deconstructionist criticism strikes gold.
July 23, 2011, 9:26 a.m. CST
the way he just snaps it out
July 23, 2011, 2:33 p.m. CST
I predict Joe Dante's Explorers
July 23, 2011, 2:39 p.m. CST
Clint is immortal.
July 23, 2011, 10:02 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 159 total posts 127 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 261 total posts 49 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 54 total posts 35 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 115 total posts 23 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 197 total posts 22 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1424 total posts 17 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 444 total posts 16 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 200 total posts 15 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 44 total posts 15 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 154 total posts 12 posts