Left turn, Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Comic-Con is a madhouse, and sometimes I feel like punching fools… like the stop-and-pointers who do exactly that in the middle of the packed con aisles or the tall bastards who sit in front of me at the Hall H panels or the lucky cock-ass who gets the last Comic-Con exclusive that I covet.
So, what better picture to express that Con-rage than Clint Eastwood bare-knuckle boxing from Every Which Way But Loose? None, I tell you.
This movie rules! Clyde is a goddamn cinematic legend and Clint Eastwood was tough as nails. Enjoy the shot!
Thanks to Steve Mitchell for sending this along. Click to embiggen!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic is going to space with some kids!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 22, 2011, 3:28 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:30 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:37 p.m. CST
get off my lawn!
July 22, 2011, 3:44 p.m. CST
This corn isn't gonna shuck itself
July 22, 2011, 3:46 p.m. CST
but that doesn't stop these Clyde movies being absolute fucking garbage.
July 22, 2011, 3:49 p.m. CST
by Rev. Slappy
I was watching Gran Torino on cable recently and the scenes where he's beating up guys 60 years his junior are completely plausible.
July 22, 2011, 3:51 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:55 p.m. CST
In the Line of Fire was one last hurrah as an action star and it was fantastic. Malkovich and Eastwood both brought their A games to it.
July 22, 2011, 4:09 p.m. CST
by mick vance
i never really appreciated clint until recently. it may have just been associating him too much with my parents, but he is truly a filmmaker who can cross generations
July 22, 2011, 4:12 p.m. CST
is the new mortal kombat character
July 22, 2011, 4:28 p.m. CST
Genderbender and Eastwood inside an octagon. Only one makes it out alive. I say you leave the top open so you can throw chairs, maces, swords, and finally guns into the ring. But Clint isn't allowed to use weapons and can only use one arm. Also his legs are tied together. MASSACRE!
July 22, 2011, 4:36 p.m. CST
by The Shropshire Slasher
God love him for it!
July 22, 2011, 4:37 p.m. CST
and will get more bitches today than genderbender will after he turns 18.
July 22, 2011, 4:45 p.m. CST
by Missing Dink
July 22, 2011, 5:07 p.m. CST
and Eastwood was a diving coward.
July 22, 2011, 5:13 p.m. CST
Or the lucky cock-asses that get to nail the hot women in revealing geek costumes. Bastards.
July 22, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
by future help
back when he was 65...(Frank Millers.) Too bad. Would of been perfect
July 22, 2011, 6:50 p.m. CST
Clint's best behind-the-camera movie: A Perfect World
July 22, 2011, 7:04 p.m. CST
is fucking awesome. You ever seen "Bird" dude?
July 22, 2011, 8:03 p.m. CST
Fucking hilarious. Their theme music was great, too.
July 22, 2011, 9:25 p.m. CST
Ain't fair to the dawgs.
July 22, 2011, 9:50 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
July 22, 2011, 9:58 p.m. CST
For once your attempt at deconstructionist criticism strikes gold.
July 23, 2011, 9:26 a.m. CST
the way he just snaps it out
July 23, 2011, 2:33 p.m. CST
I predict Joe Dante's Explorers
July 23, 2011, 2:39 p.m. CST
Clint is immortal.
July 23, 2011, 10:02 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 85 total posts 83 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 87 total posts 61 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 73 total posts 47 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts