Left turn, Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Comic-Con is a madhouse, and sometimes I feel like punching fools… like the stop-and-pointers who do exactly that in the middle of the packed con aisles or the tall bastards who sit in front of me at the Hall H panels or the lucky cock-ass who gets the last Comic-Con exclusive that I covet.
So, what better picture to express that Con-rage than Clint Eastwood bare-knuckle boxing from Every Which Way But Loose? None, I tell you.
This movie rules! Clyde is a goddamn cinematic legend and Clint Eastwood was tough as nails. Enjoy the shot!
Thanks to Steve Mitchell for sending this along. Click to embiggen!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic is going to space with some kids!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 22, 2011, 3:28 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:30 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:37 p.m. CST
get off my lawn!
July 22, 2011, 3:44 p.m. CST
This corn isn't gonna shuck itself
July 22, 2011, 3:46 p.m. CST
but that doesn't stop these Clyde movies being absolute fucking garbage.
July 22, 2011, 3:49 p.m. CST
by Rev. Slappy
I was watching Gran Torino on cable recently and the scenes where he's beating up guys 60 years his junior are completely plausible.
July 22, 2011, 3:51 p.m. CST
July 22, 2011, 3:55 p.m. CST
In the Line of Fire was one last hurrah as an action star and it was fantastic. Malkovich and Eastwood both brought their A games to it.
July 22, 2011, 4:09 p.m. CST
by mick vance
i never really appreciated clint until recently. it may have just been associating him too much with my parents, but he is truly a filmmaker who can cross generations
July 22, 2011, 4:12 p.m. CST
is the new mortal kombat character
July 22, 2011, 4:28 p.m. CST
Genderbender and Eastwood inside an octagon. Only one makes it out alive. I say you leave the top open so you can throw chairs, maces, swords, and finally guns into the ring. But Clint isn't allowed to use weapons and can only use one arm. Also his legs are tied together. MASSACRE!
July 22, 2011, 4:36 p.m. CST
by The Shropshire Slasher
God love him for it!
July 22, 2011, 4:37 p.m. CST
and will get more bitches today than genderbender will after he turns 18.
July 22, 2011, 4:45 p.m. CST
by Missing Dink
July 22, 2011, 5:07 p.m. CST
and Eastwood was a diving coward.
July 22, 2011, 5:13 p.m. CST
Or the lucky cock-asses that get to nail the hot women in revealing geek costumes. Bastards.
July 22, 2011, 5:53 p.m. CST
by future help
back when he was 65...(Frank Millers.) Too bad. Would of been perfect
July 22, 2011, 6:50 p.m. CST
Clint's best behind-the-camera movie: A Perfect World
July 22, 2011, 7:04 p.m. CST
is fucking awesome. You ever seen "Bird" dude?
July 22, 2011, 8:03 p.m. CST
Fucking hilarious. Their theme music was great, too.
July 22, 2011, 9:25 p.m. CST
Ain't fair to the dawgs.
July 22, 2011, 9:50 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
July 22, 2011, 9:58 p.m. CST
For once your attempt at deconstructionist criticism strikes gold.
July 23, 2011, 9:26 a.m. CST
the way he just snaps it out
July 23, 2011, 2:33 p.m. CST
I predict Joe Dante's Explorers
July 23, 2011, 2:39 p.m. CST
Clint is immortal.
July 23, 2011, 10:02 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 479 total posts 198 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 299 total posts 149 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 328 total posts 82 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 255 total posts 35 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 223 total posts 33 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 590 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 208 total posts 15 posts