Danny McBride and Nick Swardson want you to find Quint at Comic-Con!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with some goodies for those of you attending Comic-Con. Well, for 15 of you.
Danny McBride and Nick Swardson want you to find me at Comic-Con and have recorded a video to help you do so.
Why, you may ask? Well, I have 15 tickets to a special screening of 30 Minutes or Less that will be attended by some of the cast (Aziz Ansari, Nick Swardson and Michael Pena, who is awesome in the movie by the way) and director Ruben Fleischer here at Comic-Con this Friday, July 22nd at 8pm. If you’re sure you can make it watch the below and find me at the Con.
Hint: if you don’t already, follow me on Twitter as I’ll be tweeting my whereabouts as I cover the Con. Tomorrow’s actually a big day as I’m moderating two panels in Hall H… one with Pee-Week Herman and the other with Guillermo del Toro, Nicolas Winding Refn and some of the cast of both Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark and Drive, so you can bet I’ll be around Hall H.
First 15 people to find me get a ticket to the big screening! And that’s individuals. Each pass is good for one person. If you want your BFF, boyfriend, girlfriend, sex slave, whomever to get in they gotta be there when you find me.
That’s it! I have a feeling these will go fast, but I’ll tweet when they’re all gone.
The movie’s really good, I saw it before I left Austin. Good luck!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 21, 2011, 2:17 a.m. CST
July 21, 2011, 2:20 a.m. CST
Probably never will. It would be like a big AICN Talkback brought to life. Only Sweatier....
July 21, 2011, 2:21 a.m. CST
July 21, 2011, 2:37 a.m. CST
who styled himself to look like Quint.
July 21, 2011, 2:41 a.m. CST
its the 21st century and the con peeps are missing out on extra cash could charge 20 bux for the weekend and allow those who cant attend the opportunity to view the different panels if the organizers are afraid that exclusive clips will be unleashed on the net...those parts could be blacked out the tech is there...the cost is minimal and they could increase the per diem they give to invited guests so what is the holdup?
July 21, 2011, 2:42 a.m. CST
when the hollywood takeover began to become obvious and the crowds got too big for comfort
July 21, 2011, 4:39 a.m. CST
is trash movies. and those who write and direct and star in them, well talkbackers do. as for the owner of this site....he is incapable of writing a bad review. badly written reviews...well that is another story isnt it.
July 21, 2011, 4:52 a.m. CST
But if I do run into you at Comic-Con ... I hope I don't get hurt ...
July 21, 2011, 6:06 a.m. CST
Screenings at Bonnaroo, the Drafthouse, Comic-Con... ... I just can't get invested in ancomedy based off the real-life bomb collar bank robbery incident, no matter who's involved.
July 21, 2011, 6:17 a.m. CST
July 21, 2011, 6:39 a.m. CST
by wattos new hat
looks ok. is it set in the 80's of early 90's? the 30 minutes or less pizza thing got abolished because of so many car accidents.
July 21, 2011, 6:54 a.m. CST
Their names are too similar. It doesn't help that Nick Offerman plays a character named Ron Swanson.
July 21, 2011, 7:11 a.m. CST
I have a tiny bladder and a long urethra so I also Pee-Weak.
July 21, 2011, 9:29 a.m. CST
If you like nerds, which I DO! Quinty, baby, let's talk.
July 24, 2011, 11:16 a.m. CST
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 309 total posts 28 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 262 total posts 16 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 582 total posts 16 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 232 total posts 12 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 196 total posts 6 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 119 total posts 4 posts