Capone has the Winners' List for the Chicago screening of HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 2!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see early Chicago screening of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 2 on Monday, July 11 at 6:00pm. (Please note the early start time.)
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
This is not an exclusive AICN event, and is therefore slightly overbooked to make sure we have a full house. Please arrive at least an hour early to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Eric Arbogast (+1)
Gabrielle Bondi (+1)
Stephanie Chang (+1)
Marc Cicora (+1)
Alison Guengerich (+1)
Ashley Harvey (+1)
David Hiltner (+1)
Basheera James (+1)
James Kubin (+1)
Kate Kulzick (+1)
Jeremy Lacey (+1)
Angela Lambert (+1)
Jennifer Lawson (+1)
Chris Lovanh (+1)
Kevin McElligott (+1)
Chris Nash (+1)
Chris Nora (+1)
Cathi Odtohan (+1)
Joseph Pendleton (+1)
Vincent Perez (+1)
Alyssa Peterson (+2)
Kori Riley (+1)
Kelly Roberts (+1)
Kathleen Ryan (+1)
Sarah Satrun (+1)
James Schweke (+1)
Michelle Staron (+1)
Diana Tijerina (+1)
Megan Tynan (+1)
Alexandar Wagner (+1)
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 9, 2011, 4:40 p.m. CST
Oh wait I'm not going
July 9, 2011, 4:44 p.m. CST
July 9, 2011, 5:21 p.m. CST
have fun. Mean that. Not the bitches part.
July 9, 2011, 5:29 p.m. CST
by D o o d
but not in 3D. 2D all the way for this boy!
July 9, 2011, 7:30 p.m. CST
Though, truthfully this is thefirst time I've entered and not received admission, so it's cool. I'll just wade through the masses like all the other suckers at the IMAX.
July 9, 2011, 8:35 p.m. CST
If there really is a prize to be won...still waiting for the contest I won...
July 9, 2011, 8:55 p.m. CST
by Andrew Coleman
Glad people won this screening though. To whatever it is.
July 10, 2011, 1:55 a.m. CST
by Jerry Piper
July 10, 2011, 6:45 a.m. CST
by Mr Gorilla
...now the LAST place we get a review of films?
July 10, 2011, 8:54 a.m. CST
Bayformers dicbots are about to get pwned by a skinny English kid in glasses, Go Harry! I think this last HP will come seriously close to Avatars takings
July 10, 2011, 1:32 p.m. CST
No review of this? Does AICN have any film reporters any more? Don't worry about it, I'll catch the mini-review when (if) Harry gets round to it on his DVD column in about 6 months.
July 10, 2011, 2:39 p.m. CST
Dont you mean the review where Knowles will talk about how harry potter made him feel like magic really exists and it brings HIM back to his childhoood where HE played D&D and Magic the gathering and all that jazz. When there is one, it will ultimately be a review of the childhood of Harry the Knowles, not a movie review of Harry the Potter.
July 10, 2011, 6:02 p.m. CST
for movies like this, the earliest reviews are almost always positive, because it's the people who actually want to see the movie. just wait until it's people who have no fucking idea what's going on. they'll give it a low score because they were too stupid to go back and watch the last few to catch up on what's happening.
July 10, 2011, 6:22 p.m. CST
This movie will be fresh, get it? BO.. Box Office-wise, $115m opening weekend, $1.4b gross for the full theatrical run.
July 10, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
And books. They might be ok if you're about 5 or 12 years of age but older men who like films about child wizards are weird......and I'd class myself as a bit of a geek. No one over the age of 12 should be into this books and films in a big way.
July 10, 2011, 6:51 p.m. CST
older men who like films about child wizards are weird
July 10, 2011, 6:53 p.m. CST
prettty annoying. i was trying to quote this retard and it cut everything off after that...kind of funny, because now it looks like I'm agreeing with this dumb mother fucker. Anyway, I'm not going to re-type what I said, but I was essentially saying that lordofflight is a pedophile because he's trying to claim any man who likes HP is a pedophile. See, the fans of the series don't even think that way...but this guy does, because he knows if he watches a movie with kids in it he wont be able to control himself and just start beating off in the theater. Now go kill yourself.
July 10, 2011, 7:27 p.m. CST
Reviews with the highest alphanumerical ratings (A, 4 stars, 5 stars, 10.0) are given the same weight as reviews with B-, 3 stars or 7.0. There's no room for nuance, especially considering that Rotten Tomatoes' editors assign values to reviews with no alphanumerical rating, such as those from the NY Times, the WSJ or the New Yorker. Metacritic is a little better, in that it relies more on scales rather than RT's binary ("fresh" or "rotten"), but even they assign values to reviews without ratings. Both sites are useful in that they provide links to a variety of voices and opinions, but citing their stats as a prevailing indicator of a film's quality is dubious and lazy. So, again, fuck the Tomatometer, and consider it CHOPPED.
July 11, 2011, 12:43 p.m. CST
WTFuck do men in their 20s and 40s see in Harry fuckin Potter? Again, I'm a geek and I can appreciate some kids books and films but I've seen a man in his 40s engrossed in a HP book on a train and another silly fucker in a restaurant. They looked like a pair of twats reading it.
July 11, 2011, 4:29 p.m. CST
Ha, yes that's the one. With sentences that-make-no. Sense, and-are-punctuated like-this-one-is. Sorry for the late reply.
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 214 total posts 78 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 231 total posts 16 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 87 total posts 9 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 309 total posts 8 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 46 total posts 8 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 36 total posts 5 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 93 total posts 5 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 7 total posts 4 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews BOYHOOD! -- 8 total posts 3 posts