UPDATED! CONTEST! Win Olly Moss' Source Code Mondo Poster autographed by Duncan Jones!
UPDATE: A winner was chosen at random out of the nearly 500 entries and the winning entry was Ms. Hannah Key of Austin, TX! Congratulations to the winner and thanks to all who entered!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm wrapping up my part of judging the recent Super Contest and will post the results on that soon. In the meantime, I have a quick, email submission contest for a really nifty poster.
There are few artists that have risen to prominence due to their contributions for places like Mondo that hit as big as Olly Moss. His Evil Dead poster is amazing, his series of Rolling Roadshow posters are mindblowingly cool and his latest Star Wars Trilogy series for Mondo are some of the coolest posters ever to feature that iconic universe.
His stuff sells out immediately, is worth a ton on the secondary market and is just plain cool. He did a poster for Duncan Jones' Source Code that was sold at SXSW this year, but you don't have to have attended to get you one.
You can win that above poster signed by director Duncan Jones and all you gotta do is send me an email to this address with the subject line I Want Olly To Source My Code! and a valid mailing address in the body of the email, should you win. Your address and email will only be used for the purposes of this contest and not sold or abused, I promise. People who do that are scumbags and swear I'm not one of 'em.
The contest is open to anybody in the world, but you can enter only once. If I see duplicate entries I'll delete them all. Don't try to game the system and you'll be fine.
The contest is open from this very moment to Sunday April 10th at 11:59pm CST at which time I will pull an email at random. When I have chosen the winner he or she will be emailed and this story will be updated with his or her name.
Easy, right? Good luck everybody and thanks to Summit and Mondo for offering up the poster!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 8, 2011, 5:32 a.m. CST
April 8, 2011, 5:36 a.m. CST
April 8, 2011, 5:49 a.m. CST
by Raggles Wimpole
April 8, 2011, 8:38 a.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
...does he have a gun in this poster? Or the real poster for that matter either? He has a gun in the movie for about 2 or 3 scenes. Can you not sell a movie without a gun on a poster???
April 8, 2011, 10:38 a.m. CST
Why do movie posters and art rarely co-exist?
April 8, 2011, 11:20 a.m. CST
Movie posters have three giant heads floating in the foreground with some explosions in the background. If I don't see those giant floating heads then I don't know what the poster wants me to do. Then I get scared and hide under the tables in the food court.
April 8, 2011, 12:08 p.m. CST
That's the same guy. ollymoss.com
April 8, 2011, 12:16 p.m. CST
another pile of crap from jones. he just doesnt get it does he? thank god he isnt writing this shit himself if his taste in other peoples scripts is this bad. -- it's basically a film about a soldier who is lying crippled and dying in a machine which transplants his mind into the body of a fit healthy man with a hot girlfriend. he then procedes to walk off into the sunset with her and live his new life in the other mans body. fuck the original sean fentress eh duncan? as long as our brave soldier gets his legs back and a lifetime with michelle monahan! what a load of wank.
April 8, 2011, 2:30 p.m. CST
Fuck off, eh?
April 8, 2011, 3:35 p.m. CST
pretty desperate for attention, huh?
April 8, 2011, 9:33 p.m. CST
Though it should have ended at the freeze-frame admittedly.
April 11, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
She'd better not have been to SXSW (but if she's entering this comp, why didn't she...?)
April 18, 2011, 5:21 p.m. CST
1. A spoiler alert would have been really nice for the people who'd not yet actually seen it. 2. As for the "original" Sean Fentress, he was already dead. Either his body died on the train or our soldier stays in his. He never knew the girl for more than a train ride partner .. the only reason the soldier was in him was BECAUSE he'd died on the train. I am reasonably sure that the soldier didn't know that he would "Continue" to live on in an alternate dimension.. I don't think he hijacked the body on purpose .. but once he was disconnected from the machine in our world he was "stuck" there. Just my two cents.
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 324 total posts 196 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 99 total posts 99 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 292 total posts 81 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 64 total posts 51 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 569 total posts 47 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 50 total posts 31 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 137 total posts 22 posts