Capone has the Winners' Names for the Morgan Spurlock-enhanced screening of THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER SOLD!!!
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here, with the list of winners for tickets to see the Chicago premiere of POM WONDERFUL PRESENTS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER SOLD on Wednesday, April 6 at 7:30pm, with a special post-screening Q&A with director Morgan Spurlock.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Please remember, although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' have reserved seats that will be held until 15 minutes before showtime. This event is slightly overbooked to make sure we have a full house for our guest. Please arrive early to make sure you get in and get a good seat. Here are the lucky winners' names…
Sandra Alaniz (+1)
Deanna Arvans (+1)
Jaron Austin (+1)
Robert de Lara (+1)
Barbara Epaloose (+1)
Jonathan Espino (+1)
Casey Franklin (+1)
Adam Gates (+1)
Sharon Gordon (+1)
Jonathan Harbaugh (+1)
Rachel M. Hawkins (+1)
Jeff Heminger (+1)
Christopher Hoerdemann (+1)
Michael Kipp (+1)
Dan Lamoureux (+1)
Stephen Macauley (+1)
Margaret McKinnon (+1)
Daniel Morgan (+1)
Steve Pierce (+1)
Dan Spilatro (+1)
Angela Vela (+1)
-- Capone email@example.com
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 3, 2011, 12:51 a.m. CST
Not a chance
April 3, 2011, 12:52 a.m. CST
April 3, 2011, 1:32 a.m. CST
Hahaha, the first one will tank.
April 3, 2011, 2:33 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
April 3, 2011, 2:35 a.m. CST
actually, I've already read both scripts, they themselves are not bad. Where it'll go stark raving insane wrong is with direction, production design and casting. Shame really.
April 3, 2011, 5:02 a.m. CST
They should hook up the screening!
April 3, 2011, 6:01 a.m. CST
I can't believe this site doesn't have the early reviews up yet.... confirms why i stay away.
April 3, 2011, 7:19 a.m. CST
I'm on time, homie...that's how it goes.
April 3, 2011, 11:31 a.m. CST
by Andrew Coleman
teamneedle is that you're a fucking loser troll. Read those reviews and they were great. So get your pathetic hateraid pumping shit off this site.
April 3, 2011, 12:59 p.m. CST
You heard my style, I think you missed the point. It's the joint.
April 3, 2011, 1 p.m. CST
I feel bad for the 2 guys that didn't get "plus one". I'm shooting an indie short called "Whitehead" starting next week. Check out the promo site for more info. Donate or repost if you're interested in helping a starving artist out. www.indiegogo.com/whitehead
April 3, 2011, 2:52 p.m. CST
lmao x 2 mil an ep.
April 3, 2011, 3:46 p.m. CST
And even though it's reputed to be one of King's worst adaptations.....I'm rather enjoying it...because I'd never seen it before. Lots of talented actors in this one...most of them wasted....but I still like what I see. It's making me look forward to Ron Howard's Dark Tower mini-series. Even if it's a complete bastardization of the novels...I'm sure it will be enjoyable on some level and have moments of brilliance. I even found things to like about "Sometimes They Come Back".
April 3, 2011, 3:55 p.m. CST
Just like his novels. The open road, mack trucks, The Ramones, graveyards, pets, lovers, family strife, and creepy houses. I love it.
April 3, 2011, 5:17 p.m. CST
Man thats so much more hard hitting then anything Michale Moore's ever done.
April 3, 2011, 7:25 p.m. CST
I love how nobody on this talkback is talking about this movie. Seriously, I love it.
April 4, 2011, 1:23 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
...are usually decent/passable to actually not bad up until the end. Sure, there's debate to be had whether a boat anchor novel like "It" or "The Stand" (both over 1000 pages) can even be made at all or if it could be compressed into cinema length but yet if you stop them about 20 to 30 minutes from the end, play the ending in your head from the book if you've read em, and then watch the epilogue after the final climax, then you'd have a 'not that bad' King tv miniseries. Kind of like when those guys took Phantom Menace and made an edit that was actually a far better film. They got rid of all of the bollocks and had something far more watchable. 'Course, I'm a sucker for most anything with Shawnee Smith (except Saw) so what do I know?
April 5, 2011, 7:38 a.m. CST
....and for a four part TV series....it's a pretty good adaptation of the book, and pretty entertaining. Lots of talent in it, too.
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 189 total posts 185 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 146 total posts 146 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 101 total posts 101 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 751 total posts 37 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! WAYWARD! SUNDOWNERS! & More! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts