Live in Chicago? Want to see an early screening of HANNA with Ambush Bug and rising star Saoirse Ronan present for a post screening Q&A? Well, sure ya do!
Early buzz is very positive for HANNA starring Eric Bana, Cate Blanchett, and Saoirse Ronan. The film is directed by Joe Smith (director of ATONEMENT, THE SOLOIST, and PRIDE & PREJUDICE) and has garnered comparisons to THE PROFESSIONAL and LA FEMME NIKITA (two films I hold in high regard).
I've got 50 seats to give away for an early screening of HANNA for Chicago area AICN readers. The screening will take place next Wednesday, March 30 at 7:00pm at a theater in Chicago (the exact location will only be given to the winners).
And as an added bonus, rising star Saoirse Ronan will be present for a Q&A after the film. Saoirse is the young actress from THE LOVELY BONES and also will be playing a part in Peter Jackson’s THE HOBBIT. She’ll be there to answer questions about her role in HANNA after the film in a post-screening Q&A.
Here's how to win:
Send me an email at email@example.com (please note the new email address) with the subject line "Hanna, get your gun!". In the body of the email, I need your Name, whether or not you're bringing a Guest (guests' names are not required), and the answer to the following question (read carefully): "If Eric Bana were training you in the wilderness, what three essentials would you need to survive?” Keep your responses BRIEF--if you decide to explain your answer, limit it to 75 words or less (no matter how tempted you are to go over the limit). People with the most interesting answers win, and will hear from me over the weekend.
Please keep in mind that although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners will have reserved seating until 6:30 (half hour before showtime). However, the screening is overbooked to make sure there is a full house for our guests. If there's even the slightest chance you or your guest will have to back out of attending if you do win, don't enter. If you have a job that might make you late or unable to attend, or a temperamental significant other, or if you’re planning on robbing a bank over the weekend, do not enter! If you have a huge vagina, or a scorching case of baraka kravitz clijisters, or like to talk on your cell phone during the film, do not enter either! As with Capone’s contests, anyone not showing up without informing me 24 hours ahead of time so I can fill their seats runs the risk of being no longer eligible for future screening contests.
I have to be honest, before this event was scheduled I knew next to nothing about HANNA, but then I saw the trailer below. Needless to say, I can’t wait for next Wednesday.
Good luck, everyone! This event should be a blast! I can’t wait to experience HANNA with you in a full theater!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 23, 2011, 9:03 a.m. CST
And that baby is Hanna.
March 23, 2011, 9:04 a.m. CST
March 23, 2011, 9:05 a.m. CST
March 23, 2011, 9:06 a.m. CST
Splendid actress with a great filmography
March 23, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
You know she's just been hanging on to see that bitch Taylor go first.
March 23, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
by golden tribw
(vid is Cleopatra entering Rome)
March 23, 2011, 9:09 a.m. CST
by Coled Slawter
How about NYC or BOSTON? I know they do screenings in those cities...
March 23, 2011, 9:19 a.m. CST
...they are going to start dropping like flies now. Just watch.
March 23, 2011, 9:28 a.m. CST
Cause hardly aaanything interesting ever happens in NYC! Hehehe, sorry, just busting your balls there, man.
March 23, 2011, 9:45 a.m. CST
Lets all take a moment to celebrate their lives....and ours....
March 23, 2011, 11:02 a.m. CST
Haven't we had enough of these?
March 23, 2011, 11:21 a.m. CST
by The Dreaded Rear Admiral
At first glance, I thought it was "Adopt or Die". Scary girl with a bow 'n arrow pointed at me...I'll just remain childless. Oh, Liz Taylor died today. Here's hoping for a timely obit. I don't think the old bird's even cold yet.
March 23, 2011, 12:31 p.m. CST
March 23, 2011, 1:25 p.m. CST
....and so does Cate Blanchett all gingered up! I hope she went all Method with the hair dye, if you know what I mean, winkwinknudgenudge...
April 1, 2011, 11:34 p.m. CST
So Guess this is the year of the kick ass girls. Yes I wanna see this!!!!
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 146 total posts 15 posts
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 67 total posts 8 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 19 total posts 7 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 38 total posts 3 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 120 total posts 2 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 78 total posts 2 posts
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 62 total posts 1 post