Updated! Mr. Beaks Is Giving Away Five Pairs Of Tickets To Tomorrow's SUPER Screening At The New Beverly!
James Gunn's dark vigilante comedy SUPER isn't due in theaters until next Friday, April 1st, but if you live in Los Angeles, I might be able to send you to a special screening tomorrow night (Wednesday, March 23) at The New Beverly!
Here's the deal: I've just been given five pairs of tickets to dish out to our readers. Since this is kinda last second, I've really no choice but to do first-come/first-serve. So if you're interested and think you can make it on time, here's what you need to do, like, now-ish:
1) Send an email with the subject header "SUPER Screening" to email@example.com.
2) In the body of the email, please give me your full name and the full name of your guest.
The screening begins at 7:30 PM. Tickets will be held at the box office, and you must present a photo ID. Seating is limited, so I'd recommend that you arrive at the theater no later than 7 PM.
The winners will be listed below as soon as I've got 'em! Good luck!
And the winners are...
Eric Hight and Wendy Garvin
Cyrus Mirakhor and Cherie Detwiler
Brion Hambel and Vanessa Vander Pluym
Daniel Beals and Zak White
Troy Cote and Francesca Ferrigno
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 6:16 p.m. CST
Gimme love. I want to see this badly
March 22, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
...have a great time, winners!
March 22, 2011, 6:51 p.m. CST
I'm sorry, I'm just bitter. I feel like I maybe coulda won this one. Daniel and Zak, I applaud your bravery as a couple and apologize for my remarks.
March 22, 2011, 6:57 p.m. CST
Contacted AICN a few times.
March 22, 2011, 7:01 p.m. CST
A couple minutes too late.
March 22, 2011, 7:11 p.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
Boy on boy action!
March 22, 2011, 8:23 p.m. CST
I've contacted Mr Beaks, AICN many times and have been ignored. I won the contest in November!!!!! Any suggestions?
March 22, 2011, 10:03 p.m. CST
I can't be the only one who has noticed. This has disaster written all over it.
March 22, 2011, 10:06 p.m. CST
Just be grateful you haven't been booted off of AIC.com for 90 days.
March 22, 2011, 10:42 p.m. CST
do not park in the parking lot on detroit and beverly hurts my pal who owns the restaurant there but if you want a great burger or pastrami sandwich....stop at elite cuisine before the movie and ya...its kosher
March 23, 2011, 6:19 a.m. CST
I can't wait to see another movie with Kevin Bacon in it!
March 23, 2011, 8:03 a.m. CST
...because no way will anyone actually pay to see this thing.
March 23, 2011, 8:06 a.m. CST
...uhhhh..."Don't be a Mister Bungle?" Seriously, it's not like you can sue them. Maybe turn yourself into an irritating, obsessed troll like a JetL93 or The Choppah and just harrass them mercilously about the "no-prize"?
March 23, 2011, 8:06 a.m. CST
...I mean "troll" in a GOOD way... really!
March 23, 2011, 11:38 a.m. CST
For one thing, it would have been more credible for Liv Tyler to have married Hader. Because Hader is wicked cute although a huge dork. Wilson is not, and also lumpy. Directors don't see stuff like this - I'm surprised they didn't put the even less attractive John C. Reilly in the lead role.
March 23, 2011, 10:50 p.m. CST
March 24, 2011, 9:18 a.m. CST
I've seen even bigger shlubs with beauties like her. Maybe his character is rich or has a 9" personality.
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts