Updated! Mr. Beaks Is Giving Away Five Pairs Of Tickets To Tomorrow's SUPER Screening At The New Beverly!
James Gunn's dark vigilante comedy SUPER isn't due in theaters until next Friday, April 1st, but if you live in Los Angeles, I might be able to send you to a special screening tomorrow night (Wednesday, March 23) at The New Beverly!
Here's the deal: I've just been given five pairs of tickets to dish out to our readers. Since this is kinda last second, I've really no choice but to do first-come/first-serve. So if you're interested and think you can make it on time, here's what you need to do, like, now-ish:
1) Send an email with the subject header "SUPER Screening" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) In the body of the email, please give me your full name and the full name of your guest.
The screening begins at 7:30 PM. Tickets will be held at the box office, and you must present a photo ID. Seating is limited, so I'd recommend that you arrive at the theater no later than 7 PM.
The winners will be listed below as soon as I've got 'em! Good luck!
And the winners are...
Eric Hight and Wendy Garvin
Cyrus Mirakhor and Cherie Detwiler
Brion Hambel and Vanessa Vander Pluym
Daniel Beals and Zak White
Troy Cote and Francesca Ferrigno
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 6:16 p.m. CST
Gimme love. I want to see this badly
March 22, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
...have a great time, winners!
March 22, 2011, 6:51 p.m. CST
I'm sorry, I'm just bitter. I feel like I maybe coulda won this one. Daniel and Zak, I applaud your bravery as a couple and apologize for my remarks.
March 22, 2011, 6:57 p.m. CST
Contacted AICN a few times.
March 22, 2011, 7:01 p.m. CST
A couple minutes too late.
March 22, 2011, 7:11 p.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
Boy on boy action!
March 22, 2011, 8:23 p.m. CST
I've contacted Mr Beaks, AICN many times and have been ignored. I won the contest in November!!!!! Any suggestions?
March 22, 2011, 10:03 p.m. CST
I can't be the only one who has noticed. This has disaster written all over it.
March 22, 2011, 10:06 p.m. CST
Just be grateful you haven't been booted off of AIC.com for 90 days.
March 22, 2011, 10:42 p.m. CST
do not park in the parking lot on detroit and beverly hurts my pal who owns the restaurant there but if you want a great burger or pastrami sandwich....stop at elite cuisine before the movie and ya...its kosher
March 23, 2011, 6:19 a.m. CST
I can't wait to see another movie with Kevin Bacon in it!
March 23, 2011, 8:03 a.m. CST
...because no way will anyone actually pay to see this thing.
March 23, 2011, 8:06 a.m. CST
...uhhhh..."Don't be a Mister Bungle?" Seriously, it's not like you can sue them. Maybe turn yourself into an irritating, obsessed troll like a JetL93 or The Choppah and just harrass them mercilously about the "no-prize"?
March 23, 2011, 8:06 a.m. CST
...I mean "troll" in a GOOD way... really!
March 23, 2011, 11:38 a.m. CST
For one thing, it would have been more credible for Liv Tyler to have married Hader. Because Hader is wicked cute although a huge dork. Wilson is not, and also lumpy. Directors don't see stuff like this - I'm surprised they didn't put the even less attractive John C. Reilly in the lead role.
March 23, 2011, 10:50 p.m. CST
March 24, 2011, 9:18 a.m. CST
I've seen even bigger shlubs with beauties like her. Maybe his character is rich or has a 9" personality.
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 389 total posts 23 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 644 total posts 21 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 204 total posts 13 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 343 total posts 8 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 15 total posts 7 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 316 total posts 7 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 352 total posts 5 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 304 total posts 5 posts