The Winners for the Houston INSIDIOUS Screening!
I have the list of the winners for the INSIDIOUS Screening, taking place next Wednesday, March 30th, 7:30 PM at the Edwards Mar*Qe theater on I-10 and Silber! Be aware - this is a full screening, and because it is first come first serve, your name on this list does NOT guarantee admission. You need to arrive early to insure that you get a seat, but once this is full, it's full. Here's the list of names:
|Eddie Adame II|
Hope to see you there! It should be a fun, scary time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 8:26 a.m. CST
Seems more like a punishment when you're forced to watch more PG13 watered down horror.
March 22, 2011, 8:40 a.m. CST
Ain't it funny what your mind sees when you just skim the headlines?
March 22, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
But at least this time, you don't have to leave your car in the worst ghetto in Houston.
leave your cell phones in my car...
March 22, 2011, 10:45 a.m. CST
Greta! You old battle axe. How are ya?
March 22, 2011, 11:24 a.m. CST
there are gangs up and down that little part of town. i saw STAR TREK at the midnight showing at this theater and i saw not one, but TWO gang initiations and an attempted rape. plus they checked people at the door so i couldnt sneak in the two double stackers i had taped to my thighs the red robin is good though.
March 22, 2011, 11:26 a.m. CST
remember jeremy--no ducking disintegrations this time lest you get CHOPPED!
March 22, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
Let's do lunch at Millers.
March 22, 2011, 11:58 a.m. CST
I live there from time to time. These days, I'm splitting time between Benghazi and Sendai, though.
March 22, 2011, noon CST
CHOPPAH aint got time for lunch. He lives ona steady diet of Four Loko and fetal juice. I'll take a rain check.
March 22, 2011, 4:42 p.m. CST
At least, there's a lot more security. I personally think the problem is Drink Houston, but there's a constant security patrol. I still put my stereo and electronics in the glove box when I park there, but all in all I wouldn't say it's more dangerous than any other part of town. In fact, you could do a lot worse.
March 22, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
who the hell is that?
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 94 total posts 28 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 82 total posts 22 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 435 total posts 17 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 89 total posts 14 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 41 total posts 14 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 213 total posts 13 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 26 total posts 12 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 70 total posts 11 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 52 total posts 11 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1480 total posts 9 posts