The Winners for the Houston INSIDIOUS Screening!
I have the list of the winners for the INSIDIOUS Screening, taking place next Wednesday, March 30th, 7:30 PM at the Edwards Mar*Qe theater on I-10 and Silber! Be aware - this is a full screening, and because it is first come first serve, your name on this list does NOT guarantee admission. You need to arrive early to insure that you get a seat, but once this is full, it's full. Here's the list of names:
|Eddie Adame II|
Hope to see you there! It should be a fun, scary time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 8:26 a.m. CST
Seems more like a punishment when you're forced to watch more PG13 watered down horror.
March 22, 2011, 8:40 a.m. CST
Ain't it funny what your mind sees when you just skim the headlines?
March 22, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
But at least this time, you don't have to leave your car in the worst ghetto in Houston.
leave your cell phones in my car...
March 22, 2011, 10:45 a.m. CST
Greta! You old battle axe. How are ya?
March 22, 2011, 11:24 a.m. CST
there are gangs up and down that little part of town. i saw STAR TREK at the midnight showing at this theater and i saw not one, but TWO gang initiations and an attempted rape. plus they checked people at the door so i couldnt sneak in the two double stackers i had taped to my thighs the red robin is good though.
March 22, 2011, 11:26 a.m. CST
remember jeremy--no ducking disintegrations this time lest you get CHOPPED!
March 22, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
Let's do lunch at Millers.
March 22, 2011, 11:58 a.m. CST
I live there from time to time. These days, I'm splitting time between Benghazi and Sendai, though.
March 22, 2011, noon CST
CHOPPAH aint got time for lunch. He lives ona steady diet of Four Loko and fetal juice. I'll take a rain check.
March 22, 2011, 4:42 p.m. CST
At least, there's a lot more security. I personally think the problem is Drink Houston, but there's a constant security patrol. I still put my stereo and electronics in the glove box when I park there, but all in all I wouldn't say it's more dangerous than any other part of town. In fact, you could do a lot worse.
March 22, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
who the hell is that?
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 691 total posts 68 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 409 total posts 43 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 363 total posts 28 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 44 total posts 27 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 212 total posts 21 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 361 total posts 14 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 18 total posts 10 posts
- Two More BIG BROTHER Nominations!! The Return Of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!! MI6 On PBS!! FALLING SKIES Finale!! New STRAIN, MANHATTAN, MASTERS, NAKED, RAY, RECKLESS, BEACHFRONT, BREATHLESS, KARDASHIANS, WIPEOUT!! No LEFTOVERS Finale!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 30 total posts 9 posts