The Winners for the Houston INSIDIOUS Screening!
I have the list of the winners for the INSIDIOUS Screening, taking place next Wednesday, March 30th, 7:30 PM at the Edwards Mar*Qe theater on I-10 and Silber! Be aware - this is a full screening, and because it is first come first serve, your name on this list does NOT guarantee admission. You need to arrive early to insure that you get a seat, but once this is full, it's full. Here's the list of names:
|Eddie Adame II|
Hope to see you there! It should be a fun, scary time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 8:26 a.m. CST
Seems more like a punishment when you're forced to watch more PG13 watered down horror.
March 22, 2011, 8:40 a.m. CST
Ain't it funny what your mind sees when you just skim the headlines?
March 22, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
But at least this time, you don't have to leave your car in the worst ghetto in Houston.
leave your cell phones in my car...
March 22, 2011, 10:45 a.m. CST
Greta! You old battle axe. How are ya?
March 22, 2011, 11:24 a.m. CST
there are gangs up and down that little part of town. i saw STAR TREK at the midnight showing at this theater and i saw not one, but TWO gang initiations and an attempted rape. plus they checked people at the door so i couldnt sneak in the two double stackers i had taped to my thighs the red robin is good though.
March 22, 2011, 11:26 a.m. CST
remember jeremy--no ducking disintegrations this time lest you get CHOPPED!
March 22, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
Let's do lunch at Millers.
March 22, 2011, 11:58 a.m. CST
I live there from time to time. These days, I'm splitting time between Benghazi and Sendai, though.
March 22, 2011, noon CST
CHOPPAH aint got time for lunch. He lives ona steady diet of Four Loko and fetal juice. I'll take a rain check.
March 22, 2011, 4:42 p.m. CST
At least, there's a lot more security. I personally think the problem is Drink Houston, but there's a constant security patrol. I still put my stereo and electronics in the glove box when I park there, but all in all I wouldn't say it's more dangerous than any other part of town. In fact, you could do a lot worse.
March 22, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
who the hell is that?
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 184 total posts 48 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 307 total posts 6 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 44 total posts 6 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 35 total posts 4 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 6 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews BOYHOOD! -- 7 total posts 2 posts
- 'There’s No Going Home For Me!!' The New Promo For Fox’s 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY!! -- 13 total posts 2 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 70 total posts 1 post
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 43 total posts 1 post