The Winners for the Houston INSIDIOUS Screening!
I have the list of the winners for the INSIDIOUS Screening, taking place next Wednesday, March 30th, 7:30 PM at the Edwards Mar*Qe theater on I-10 and Silber! Be aware - this is a full screening, and because it is first come first serve, your name on this list does NOT guarantee admission. You need to arrive early to insure that you get a seat, but once this is full, it's full. Here's the list of names:
|Eddie Adame II|
Hope to see you there! It should be a fun, scary time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 8:26 a.m. CST
Seems more like a punishment when you're forced to watch more PG13 watered down horror.
March 22, 2011, 8:40 a.m. CST
Ain't it funny what your mind sees when you just skim the headlines?
March 22, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
But at least this time, you don't have to leave your car in the worst ghetto in Houston.
leave your cell phones in my car...
March 22, 2011, 10:45 a.m. CST
Greta! You old battle axe. How are ya?
March 22, 2011, 11:24 a.m. CST
there are gangs up and down that little part of town. i saw STAR TREK at the midnight showing at this theater and i saw not one, but TWO gang initiations and an attempted rape. plus they checked people at the door so i couldnt sneak in the two double stackers i had taped to my thighs the red robin is good though.
March 22, 2011, 11:26 a.m. CST
remember jeremy--no ducking disintegrations this time lest you get CHOPPED!
March 22, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
Let's do lunch at Millers.
March 22, 2011, 11:58 a.m. CST
I live there from time to time. These days, I'm splitting time between Benghazi and Sendai, though.
March 22, 2011, noon CST
CHOPPAH aint got time for lunch. He lives ona steady diet of Four Loko and fetal juice. I'll take a rain check.
March 22, 2011, 4:42 p.m. CST
At least, there's a lot more security. I personally think the problem is Drink Houston, but there's a constant security patrol. I still put my stereo and electronics in the glove box when I park there, but all in all I wouldn't say it's more dangerous than any other part of town. In fact, you could do a lot worse.
March 22, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
who the hell is that?
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 295 total posts 39 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 76 total posts 30 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 148 total posts 22 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 157 total posts 21 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 47 total posts 19 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 212 total posts 19 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 162 total posts 15 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 303 total posts 14 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 109 total posts 14 posts
- A New Trailer For DOCTOR WHO: 'The Time of the Doctor' Is Eerie and 'Splody!! -- 34 total posts 10 posts