The Winners for the Houston INSIDIOUS Screening!
I have the list of the winners for the INSIDIOUS Screening, taking place next Wednesday, March 30th, 7:30 PM at the Edwards Mar*Qe theater on I-10 and Silber! Be aware - this is a full screening, and because it is first come first serve, your name on this list does NOT guarantee admission. You need to arrive early to insure that you get a seat, but once this is full, it's full. Here's the list of names:
|Eddie Adame II|
Hope to see you there! It should be a fun, scary time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2011, 8:26 a.m. CST
Seems more like a punishment when you're forced to watch more PG13 watered down horror.
March 22, 2011, 8:40 a.m. CST
Ain't it funny what your mind sees when you just skim the headlines?
March 22, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
But at least this time, you don't have to leave your car in the worst ghetto in Houston.
leave your cell phones in my car...
March 22, 2011, 10:45 a.m. CST
Greta! You old battle axe. How are ya?
March 22, 2011, 11:24 a.m. CST
there are gangs up and down that little part of town. i saw STAR TREK at the midnight showing at this theater and i saw not one, but TWO gang initiations and an attempted rape. plus they checked people at the door so i couldnt sneak in the two double stackers i had taped to my thighs the red robin is good though.
March 22, 2011, 11:26 a.m. CST
remember jeremy--no ducking disintegrations this time lest you get CHOPPED!
March 22, 2011, 11:46 a.m. CST
Let's do lunch at Millers.
March 22, 2011, 11:58 a.m. CST
I live there from time to time. These days, I'm splitting time between Benghazi and Sendai, though.
March 22, 2011, noon CST
CHOPPAH aint got time for lunch. He lives ona steady diet of Four Loko and fetal juice. I'll take a rain check.
March 22, 2011, 4:42 p.m. CST
At least, there's a lot more security. I personally think the problem is Drink Houston, but there's a constant security patrol. I still put my stereo and electronics in the glove box when I park there, but all in all I wouldn't say it's more dangerous than any other part of town. In fact, you could do a lot worse.
March 22, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
who the hell is that?
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 439 total posts 438 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 249 total posts 153 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 179 total posts 51 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 298 total posts 36 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 461 total posts 32 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 119 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 310 total posts 23 posts