ScoreKeeper Is So Angry He's Throwing Away Ten Autographed CDs of DRIVE ANGRY 3D!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here behind the wheel of my raincoat-yellow 1988 Ford Festiva and I'm angry as all hell! See? I'm shaking my fist outside the window. I'm so angry I may even grimace! Argh!!
Before I completely lose control over my mental faculties and discharge a verbal obscenity, let me tell you about the latest CD giveaway I've got brewing for Ain't It Cool soundtrack fans. Maybe it'll cheer me up.
(I'm shaking my fist even higher now!)
I've got ten, that's right ten -- not five, or seven, or nine, or two -- but ten CD soundtracks of Michael Wandmacher's filthy score to DRIVE ANGRY 3D (2011). I was so angry at Michael for composing a grungy, dirty, ass-kicking, car-screeching, hell-raising, gut-wrenching-explosive score that I made him give us ten copies AND he had to autograph every one them AND he had to force director Patrick Lussier to sign them too! Ya, how do you like them apples?
Michael was so intimidated by my fierce rage and fist shaking that he's throwing in a very rare treat for one of the lucky winners. Of the ten winners that receive CDs, I'll randomly select a "grand prize" winner who will be receiving a T-shirt that Michael traditionally provides as a gift for the various members of the production team. The shirt has a waveform graphic on it that's a compilation of the entire score from beginning to end. Nobody but the folks working on the film has a T-shirt like this! Just you and the DRIVE ANGRY 3D filmmakers.
Wait!...What the hell?...Not even me?? God dammit!
Okay, enough of this tomfoolery. So what do you have to do?
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject: DON'T DRIVE ANGRY, LISTEN TO IT! and include your name, mailing address, a valid email address, and your favorite cinematic car chase sequence of all time. It's also required that when you send the email you shake your fist in the air and grimace. If you don't you'll be disqualified.
After all the entries are received, I'll randomly select ten lucky winners who will be receiving a brand new soundtrack CD of DRIVE ANGRY 3D autographed by composer Michael Wandmacher and director Patrick Lussier. Dag nabbit, that's cool!
Just think of how angry you'll be if you don't enter RIGHT NOW!!
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, March 8th, at 11:59pm EST. Only one entry per person dammit. International entries will be accepted...duh! Duplicates will be trashed like an un-recycled soda can.
For more information including audio samples, check out Amazon.com.
Now leave me alone. I've got more fist-shakin' to do!
If you're on Twitter look me up...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 3, 2011, 11:28 a.m. CST
March 3, 2011, 11:34 a.m. CST
March 3, 2011, 11:41 a.m. CST
March 3, 2011, 11:41 a.m. CST
This is a CD you don't want in your Prius.
March 3, 2011, 12:06 p.m. CST
Even as I was expecting a drive-in B movie good time, I thought midway through, are they making this shit up as they went along? Totally craptacular, makes Season Of The Witch look like Shakespeare, I'm sure.
March 3, 2011, 12:46 p.m. CST
Was a good time at the theater. Need a hit of these movies from time to time. On top of that I really enjoyed the soundtrack. Hmm so many car chases to ponder about.
March 3, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
I could give a rat fuck about this movie. I am just an angry person in general.
March 3, 2011, 1:46 p.m. CST
Live a little, it was fun for what it was.
March 3, 2011, 4:07 p.m. CST
...Road Warrior finale? Bullitt chase? Ronin chases? Terminator 2 LA River truck chase? Terminator 3 multi-vehicle destructo-chase? Most of the original Gone In Sixty Seconds? (Fuck the remake up its ass.) Most of The Junkman?
March 3, 2011, 5:41 p.m. CST
...but, strangely, the more I think about it, the more I begin to think I really liked it and I want to see it again. Also, regarding car chases, I'm big on Friedkin. Notably, "To Live and Die in L.A." and "The French Connection."
March 4, 2011, 3:21 p.m. CST
...keep them as far as I am concerned.
March 9, 2011, 8:47 a.m. CST
by Stunt Vocalist 709
Have any of the winners of the Bloom County contest here on AICN gotten their prizes yet? I won the Grand prize and haven't seen it yet. Hoping it's just delayed. Please let me know. Thanks!
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 306 total posts 171 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 344 total posts 153 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS, OUT OF THE FURNACE, FROZEN, Tomorrow’s HOMELAND, The Latest WALKING DEAD And RETURNED, The First Big-Screen Wonder Woman and More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 160 total posts 74 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 74 total posts 37 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 187 total posts 21 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 44 total posts 20 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 23 total posts 16 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 79 total posts 12 posts