ScoreKeeper Is So Angry He's Throwing Away Ten Autographed CDs of DRIVE ANGRY 3D!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here behind the wheel of my raincoat-yellow 1988 Ford Festiva and I'm angry as all hell! See? I'm shaking my fist outside the window. I'm so angry I may even grimace! Argh!!
Before I completely lose control over my mental faculties and discharge a verbal obscenity, let me tell you about the latest CD giveaway I've got brewing for Ain't It Cool soundtrack fans. Maybe it'll cheer me up.
(I'm shaking my fist even higher now!)
I've got ten, that's right ten -- not five, or seven, or nine, or two -- but ten CD soundtracks of Michael Wandmacher's filthy score to DRIVE ANGRY 3D (2011). I was so angry at Michael for composing a grungy, dirty, ass-kicking, car-screeching, hell-raising, gut-wrenching-explosive score that I made him give us ten copies AND he had to autograph every one them AND he had to force director Patrick Lussier to sign them too! Ya, how do you like them apples?
Michael was so intimidated by my fierce rage and fist shaking that he's throwing in a very rare treat for one of the lucky winners. Of the ten winners that receive CDs, I'll randomly select a "grand prize" winner who will be receiving a T-shirt that Michael traditionally provides as a gift for the various members of the production team. The shirt has a waveform graphic on it that's a compilation of the entire score from beginning to end. Nobody but the folks working on the film has a T-shirt like this! Just you and the DRIVE ANGRY 3D filmmakers.
Wait!...What the hell?...Not even me?? God dammit!
Okay, enough of this tomfoolery. So what do you have to do?
Drop me an email at email@example.com using the subject: DON'T DRIVE ANGRY, LISTEN TO IT! and include your name, mailing address, a valid email address, and your favorite cinematic car chase sequence of all time. It's also required that when you send the email you shake your fist in the air and grimace. If you don't you'll be disqualified.
After all the entries are received, I'll randomly select ten lucky winners who will be receiving a brand new soundtrack CD of DRIVE ANGRY 3D autographed by composer Michael Wandmacher and director Patrick Lussier. Dag nabbit, that's cool!
Just think of how angry you'll be if you don't enter RIGHT NOW!!
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, March 8th, at 11:59pm EST. Only one entry per person dammit. International entries will be accepted...duh! Duplicates will be trashed like an un-recycled soda can.
For more information including audio samples, check out Amazon.com.
Now leave me alone. I've got more fist-shakin' to do!
If you're on Twitter look me up...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 3, 2011, 11:28 a.m. CST
March 3, 2011, 11:34 a.m. CST
March 3, 2011, 11:41 a.m. CST
March 3, 2011, 11:41 a.m. CST
This is a CD you don't want in your Prius.
March 3, 2011, 12:06 p.m. CST
Even as I was expecting a drive-in B movie good time, I thought midway through, are they making this shit up as they went along? Totally craptacular, makes Season Of The Witch look like Shakespeare, I'm sure.
March 3, 2011, 12:46 p.m. CST
Was a good time at the theater. Need a hit of these movies from time to time. On top of that I really enjoyed the soundtrack. Hmm so many car chases to ponder about.
March 3, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
I could give a rat fuck about this movie. I am just an angry person in general.
March 3, 2011, 1:46 p.m. CST
Live a little, it was fun for what it was.
March 3, 2011, 4:07 p.m. CST
...Road Warrior finale? Bullitt chase? Ronin chases? Terminator 2 LA River truck chase? Terminator 3 multi-vehicle destructo-chase? Most of the original Gone In Sixty Seconds? (Fuck the remake up its ass.) Most of The Junkman?
March 3, 2011, 5:41 p.m. CST
...but, strangely, the more I think about it, the more I begin to think I really liked it and I want to see it again. Also, regarding car chases, I'm big on Friedkin. Notably, "To Live and Die in L.A." and "The French Connection."
March 4, 2011, 3:21 p.m. CST
...keep them as far as I am concerned.
March 9, 2011, 8:47 a.m. CST
by Stunt Vocalist 709
Have any of the winners of the Bloom County contest here on AICN gotten their prizes yet? I won the Grand prize and haven't seen it yet. Hoping it's just delayed. Please let me know. Thanks!
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The New WOLVERINE Trailer, Soderbergh’s CANDELABRA, FURIOUS 6, HANGOVER III, EPIC, GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 129 total posts 39 posts
- MAN OF STEEL TV Spot #6 - I give up, I'm just dying to see this thing! -- 213 total posts 19 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 146 total posts 10 posts
- Universal may not have a new JURASSIC PARK, but Fox has WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D due this Christmas!!! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 105 total posts 3 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 42 total posts 2 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 114 total posts 2 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 130 total posts 2 posts
- Lance Henriksen On HANNIBAL!! Ruffalo On KIMMEL!! New WIPEOUT & ANGER!! The Premieres Of SAVE ME And HAVE TO GO!! AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE And GOING TO HELL Finales!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 55 total posts 1 post