AICN has your first look at some stills for SXSW/Fantastic Fest animated midnighter JEZ JERZY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a little look at one of the upcoming SXSW flicks called JEZ JERZY, premiering in one of the SXFantastic Midnight slots, which are programmed by Tim League and his merry band of Fantastic Fest programmers, of which I have, from time to time, thrown in with.
I haven't seen this one, but if it's in the festival it got Tim League's stamp of approval... which usually means you can expect something fucking weird and awesome.
And this movie already looks like both... It's an animated Polish film about a drunken Hedgehog who likes to skateboard and play with boobs, according to the official synopsis. For you South By attendees, the film is an international premiere hitting 3/14.
The immediate comparison is, obviously, Fritz the Cat. I'm a big fan of adult animation be it Heavy Metal or Shame of the Jungle or anything by Ralph Bakshi, so I'm looking forward to this one.
I have a selection of four SFW stills from the flick to debut here today, so let's take a look! Click any of them for the bigger version!
Gonna be a crazy South By this year. For more info on the Fantastic Fest South By titles visit their site! I won't say much, but if you're going make sure to see Kill List. Be prepared to be inundated coverage of really weird movies, folks!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:39 p.m. CST
...and you are talking about Ron Jeremy. There is only one "Hedgehog." The rest are just hedgehogs. Have some respect, man.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:51 p.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
Jeremy IS Jez Jersy. Say that five times fast.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:59 p.m. CST
...it would have been called "Jizz Jersey."
Feb. 28, 2011, 2:49 p.m. CST
This should be simpler for English speaking readers. BTW, it's a hit cult comic series here in Poland and Quint's reference to Bakshi's "Fritz the Cat" seems to be adequate.
March 1, 2011, 3:21 a.m. CST
input this URL: ( http://www.chic-goods.com/ ) you can find many cheap and high stuff (jor dan shoes) (NBA NFL NHL MLB jersey) ( lv handbag) (cha nel wallet) (D&G sunglasses) (ed har dy jacket) (UGG boot) WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ ===== ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ =====
March 1, 2011, 6:58 a.m. CST
But thanks for the stills, you guys are always on the fucking ball. Hey, did you hear their making a third Batman? Or is that still just a rumor at this point?
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 197 total posts 197 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 277 total posts 197 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 673 total posts 116 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 157 total posts 86 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 141 total posts 67 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 66 total posts 66 posts