AICN has your first look at some stills for SXSW/Fantastic Fest animated midnighter JEZ JERZY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a little look at one of the upcoming SXSW flicks called JEZ JERZY, premiering in one of the SXFantastic Midnight slots, which are programmed by Tim League and his merry band of Fantastic Fest programmers, of which I have, from time to time, thrown in with.
I haven't seen this one, but if it's in the festival it got Tim League's stamp of approval... which usually means you can expect something fucking weird and awesome.
And this movie already looks like both... It's an animated Polish film about a drunken Hedgehog who likes to skateboard and play with boobs, according to the official synopsis. For you South By attendees, the film is an international premiere hitting 3/14.
The immediate comparison is, obviously, Fritz the Cat. I'm a big fan of adult animation be it Heavy Metal or Shame of the Jungle or anything by Ralph Bakshi, so I'm looking forward to this one.
I have a selection of four SFW stills from the flick to debut here today, so let's take a look! Click any of them for the bigger version!
Gonna be a crazy South By this year. For more info on the Fantastic Fest South By titles visit their site! I won't say much, but if you're going make sure to see Kill List. Be prepared to be inundated coverage of really weird movies, folks!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:39 p.m. CST
...and you are talking about Ron Jeremy. There is only one "Hedgehog." The rest are just hedgehogs. Have some respect, man.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:51 p.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
Jeremy IS Jez Jersy. Say that five times fast.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:59 p.m. CST
...it would have been called "Jizz Jersey."
Feb. 28, 2011, 2:49 p.m. CST
This should be simpler for English speaking readers. BTW, it's a hit cult comic series here in Poland and Quint's reference to Bakshi's "Fritz the Cat" seems to be adequate.
March 1, 2011, 3:21 a.m. CST
input this URL: ( http://www.chic-goods.com/ ) you can find many cheap and high stuff (jor dan shoes) (NBA NFL NHL MLB jersey) ( lv handbag) (cha nel wallet) (D&G sunglasses) (ed har dy jacket) (UGG boot) WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ ===== ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ =====
March 1, 2011, 6:58 a.m. CST
But thanks for the stills, you guys are always on the fucking ball. Hey, did you hear their making a third Batman? Or is that still just a rumor at this point?
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 382 total posts 42 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 70 total posts 38 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 168 total posts 20 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 84 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 218 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts