AICN has your first look at some stills for SXSW/Fantastic Fest animated midnighter JEZ JERZY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a little look at one of the upcoming SXSW flicks called JEZ JERZY, premiering in one of the SXFantastic Midnight slots, which are programmed by Tim League and his merry band of Fantastic Fest programmers, of which I have, from time to time, thrown in with.
I haven't seen this one, but if it's in the festival it got Tim League's stamp of approval... which usually means you can expect something fucking weird and awesome.
And this movie already looks like both... It's an animated Polish film about a drunken Hedgehog who likes to skateboard and play with boobs, according to the official synopsis. For you South By attendees, the film is an international premiere hitting 3/14.
The immediate comparison is, obviously, Fritz the Cat. I'm a big fan of adult animation be it Heavy Metal or Shame of the Jungle or anything by Ralph Bakshi, so I'm looking forward to this one.
I have a selection of four SFW stills from the flick to debut here today, so let's take a look! Click any of them for the bigger version!
Gonna be a crazy South By this year. For more info on the Fantastic Fest South By titles visit their site! I won't say much, but if you're going make sure to see Kill List. Be prepared to be inundated coverage of really weird movies, folks!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:39 p.m. CST
...and you are talking about Ron Jeremy. There is only one "Hedgehog." The rest are just hedgehogs. Have some respect, man.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:51 p.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
Jeremy IS Jez Jersy. Say that five times fast.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:59 p.m. CST
...it would have been called "Jizz Jersey."
Feb. 28, 2011, 2:49 p.m. CST
This should be simpler for English speaking readers. BTW, it's a hit cult comic series here in Poland and Quint's reference to Bakshi's "Fritz the Cat" seems to be adequate.
March 1, 2011, 3:21 a.m. CST
input this URL: ( http://www.chic-goods.com/ ) you can find many cheap and high stuff (jor dan shoes) (NBA NFL NHL MLB jersey) ( lv handbag) (cha nel wallet) (D&G sunglasses) (ed har dy jacket) (UGG boot) WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ ===== ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ =====
March 1, 2011, 6:58 a.m. CST
But thanks for the stills, you guys are always on the fucking ball. Hey, did you hear their making a third Batman? Or is that still just a rumor at this point?
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 131 total posts 27 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 410 total posts 20 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 39 total posts 15 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 622 total posts 6 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 51 total posts 5 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 67 total posts 4 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 5 total posts 4 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 109 total posts 3 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 605 total posts 3 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts