AICN has your first look at some stills for SXSW/Fantastic Fest animated midnighter JEZ JERZY!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a little look at one of the upcoming SXSW flicks called JEZ JERZY, premiering in one of the SXFantastic Midnight slots, which are programmed by Tim League and his merry band of Fantastic Fest programmers, of which I have, from time to time, thrown in with.
I haven't seen this one, but if it's in the festival it got Tim League's stamp of approval... which usually means you can expect something fucking weird and awesome.
And this movie already looks like both... It's an animated Polish film about a drunken Hedgehog who likes to skateboard and play with boobs, according to the official synopsis. For you South By attendees, the film is an international premiere hitting 3/14.
The immediate comparison is, obviously, Fritz the Cat. I'm a big fan of adult animation be it Heavy Metal or Shame of the Jungle or anything by Ralph Bakshi, so I'm looking forward to this one.
I have a selection of four SFW stills from the flick to debut here today, so let's take a look! Click any of them for the bigger version!
Gonna be a crazy South By this year. For more info on the Fantastic Fest South By titles visit their site! I won't say much, but if you're going make sure to see Kill List. Be prepared to be inundated coverage of really weird movies, folks!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:39 p.m. CST
...and you are talking about Ron Jeremy. There is only one "Hedgehog." The rest are just hedgehogs. Have some respect, man.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:51 p.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
Jeremy IS Jez Jersy. Say that five times fast.
Feb. 28, 2011, 1:59 p.m. CST
...it would have been called "Jizz Jersey."
Feb. 28, 2011, 2:49 p.m. CST
This should be simpler for English speaking readers. BTW, it's a hit cult comic series here in Poland and Quint's reference to Bakshi's "Fritz the Cat" seems to be adequate.
March 1, 2011, 3:21 a.m. CST
input this URL: ( http://www.chic-goods.com/ ) you can find many cheap and high stuff (jor dan shoes) (NBA NFL NHL MLB jersey) ( lv handbag) (cha nel wallet) (D&G sunglasses) (ed har dy jacket) (UGG boot) WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ ===== ===== http://www.chic-goods.com/ =====
March 1, 2011, 6:58 a.m. CST
But thanks for the stills, you guys are always on the fucking ball. Hey, did you hear their making a third Batman? Or is that still just a rumor at this point?
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 258 total posts 157 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 260 total posts 122 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 156 total posts 65 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 115 total posts 59 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 68 total posts 40 posts