ScoreKeeper is UNSTOPPABLE in Giving Away Soundtrack CDs!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here presenting you with the first soundtrack CD giveaway of 2011 and I warn you, don't try to stop me. I can't be stopped! One could say I'm...UNSTOPPABLE!
That's right! The first soundtrack giveaway of 2011 is Harry Gregson-Williams' high-octane locomoto-thrill fest UNSTOPPABLE (2010) courtesy of La-La Land Records. Gregson-Williams' has had a rather busy year scoring five films released in 2010: TWELVE (2010), SHREK FOREVER AFTER (2010), PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME (2010), THE TOWN (2010), and this film which stars Denzel Washington and Chris Pine.
I've got five copies to give away to film music loving folk such as yourself so I encourage you to enter today for your chance to win.
It's quite easy. Here's what you need to do.
Just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject: I AM UNSTOPPABLE! and include your name, mailing address, a valid email address, and your favorite Harry Gregson-Williams score. I'll collect all the entries and randomly select five winners who will be receiving a brand new copy of UNSTOPPABLE courtesy of La-La Land Records.
The deadline for submission is Monday, January 17th, at 11:59PM EST. Only one entry per person please. International entries will be accepted. Duplicates will be discarded.
For more information including ordering, audio samples and a complete track listing visit La-La Land Records.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 13, 2011, 6:09 p.m. CST
...anybody have an informed opinion about this score?
Jan. 13, 2011, 6:18 p.m. CST
...about late night phone sex called "The Operators!" IT FUCKING SUCKED!!!! FUCK OFF, YOU SPAM FUCK!!! (...ahem... sorry for flying off the handle, but don't we have enough of that shit around here these days?)
Jan. 13, 2011, 8:45 p.m. CST
This was a very tight, workman-like movie. I enjoyed it a lot. Not anything spectacular, but still, Tony Scott has a knack for action and he is able to make a film with two guys on a train entertaining.
Jan. 13, 2011, 8:58 p.m. CST
by Snake Foreskin
I never saw any mention of a winner. I know the site was undergoing all sorts of problems at that time. Did you ever give away the 5 copies of Deathly Hallows Part 1?
Jan. 13, 2011, 9:31 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Not Steve Jablonsy or Ramen Noodles-level bad, but still pretty bland. John Powell is the only composer to come out of the Hans Zimmer factory to have a really distinct style (How To Train Your Dragon is a great score).
Jan. 13, 2011, 10:42 p.m. CST
Snake, Ya, the day the contest ended was the day the site went down. This new contest is the first thing I've posted since so now that I have a feel for the new interface, etc. I'll be taking that up again. Probably early next week. I'm still way behind and I'm trying to post my top ten scores article by tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 558 total posts 107 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 417 total posts 97 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 699 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint runs down the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON footage!!! -- 164 total posts 22 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen actual footage from George Miller's MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!!! -- 123 total posts 16 posts
- ‘You Have Failed This City!!’ When Atom Met ARROW!! 2.5 Minutes Of Season Three!! -- 50 total posts 14 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has a ton of photos and highlights from Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron panel! -- 107 total posts 12 posts
- SDCC '14: Gareth Edwards confirmed to direct GODZILLA 2! Also, a few familiar monsters we should expect! -- 145 total posts 12 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint checks out Marvel's Ant-Man panel and sees a nifty teaser sequence! -- 65 total posts 11 posts
- Full banner and character posters from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON! -- 199 total posts 10 posts