The winners of the Minneapolis GREEN HORNET Screening!!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:07 p.m. CST
Here's the winners of the Minneapolis AICN screening of GREEN HORNET in 3D!
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:15 p.m. CST
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:17 p.m. CST
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:37 p.m. CST
but if someone isn't going to go...give me a hollar. Best, raging bull 'let's get kato'...haha
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:55 p.m. CST
I appreciate it very much. I got in!
Jan. 5, 2011, 12:46 a.m. CST
I'm off to Rosedale! Now let's hope this movie is good...if not...can't beat the price!
Jan. 5, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Just kidding. Thought I'd get that out of the way before anyone else...
Jan. 5, 2011, 3:30 a.m. CST
I got in. I'm looking forward to a great crowd experience. Thanks!
Jan. 5, 2011, 6:34 a.m. CST
I mean, it IS freezing here and there isn't a whole lot to do in the winter other than winter sports, but those are difficult to do at night, which begins just after 4. Following this mentality, you'd think a good chunk of your readers would be from the Northern states. You know, the good guy states. Also, damn you, Grev, for getting in on this. I hope I'm your +1
Jan. 5, 2011, 7:28 a.m. CST
I didn't get a +1 and it will be War of the Roses in my household if I try leaving the wife at home. Do you want mine? If so, I'm the last one on the list.
Jan. 5, 2011, 7:43 a.m. CST
by Mark Foote
I'll take watching a Michel Gondry film over freezing my arse off in the frosty-as-hell Twin Cities.
Jan. 5, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
by Pet Snake Reggie
Just checked your application and you didn't actually ask for a +1. Sorry, man, but I can't give you what you don't ask for. There are always a few no-shows so you could always bring your lovely wife and try to sweet talk me. The hotter she is, the better your chances are.
Jan. 5, 2011, 10 a.m. CST
Now, will we get to actually meet Pet Snake Reggie and find out his secret identity? I'll be there! And what about those silly folks who offered bribes? I mean who would do that!? (But, if they did... heh, heh...)
Jan. 5, 2011, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Pet Snake Reggie
You MN should know this anyway but the *Rosedale* AMC theatre is in *Roseville,* MN. Sorry for the mistake. It was late and I wasn't paying attention.
Jan. 5, 2011, 12:16 p.m. CST
I hope you're into brunettes!
Jan. 5, 2011, 12:42 p.m. CST
Jan. 5, 2011, 3:58 p.m. CST
I missed tis contest or I would have entered. the AMC Rosedale is my default theater. Still, glad I didn't win. I have no idea how all these people will jam pack in, and the last time I won tickets to an AMC Rosedale screening it was massively overbooked and they turned people away an hour early with consolation posters
Jan. 5, 2011, 4:40 p.m. CST
Looking forward to it!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 8:35 p.m. CST
Who are you? Tough to get a plus one with just a screen name to go off of.
Jan. 6, 2011, 2:07 p.m. CST
Now I'm superpsyched. Thanks Harry!
Jan. 6, 2011, 2:34 p.m. CST
YOU DA MAN
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 475 total posts 182 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 652 total posts 57 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 73 total posts 34 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 120 total posts 22 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 36 total posts 22 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 84 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 114 total posts 14 posts
- Want to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES next Friday in one of 13 'marked' cities? Capone has the details on that and how to win VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!! -- 14 total posts 9 posts