The winners of the Minneapolis GREEN HORNET Screening!!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:07 p.m. CST
Here's the winners of the Minneapolis AICN screening of GREEN HORNET in 3D!
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:15 p.m. CST
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:17 p.m. CST
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:37 p.m. CST
but if someone isn't going to go...give me a hollar. Best, raging bull 'let's get kato'...haha
Jan. 4, 2011, 11:55 p.m. CST
I appreciate it very much. I got in!
Jan. 5, 2011, 12:46 a.m. CST
I'm off to Rosedale! Now let's hope this movie is good...if not...can't beat the price!
Jan. 5, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Just kidding. Thought I'd get that out of the way before anyone else...
Jan. 5, 2011, 3:30 a.m. CST
I got in. I'm looking forward to a great crowd experience. Thanks!
Jan. 5, 2011, 6:34 a.m. CST
I mean, it IS freezing here and there isn't a whole lot to do in the winter other than winter sports, but those are difficult to do at night, which begins just after 4. Following this mentality, you'd think a good chunk of your readers would be from the Northern states. You know, the good guy states. Also, damn you, Grev, for getting in on this. I hope I'm your +1
Jan. 5, 2011, 7:28 a.m. CST
I didn't get a +1 and it will be War of the Roses in my household if I try leaving the wife at home. Do you want mine? If so, I'm the last one on the list.
Jan. 5, 2011, 7:43 a.m. CST
by Mark Foote
I'll take watching a Michel Gondry film over freezing my arse off in the frosty-as-hell Twin Cities.
Jan. 5, 2011, 8:51 a.m. CST
by Pet Snake Reggie
Just checked your application and you didn't actually ask for a +1. Sorry, man, but I can't give you what you don't ask for. There are always a few no-shows so you could always bring your lovely wife and try to sweet talk me. The hotter she is, the better your chances are.
Jan. 5, 2011, 10 a.m. CST
Now, will we get to actually meet Pet Snake Reggie and find out his secret identity? I'll be there! And what about those silly folks who offered bribes? I mean who would do that!? (But, if they did... heh, heh...)
Jan. 5, 2011, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Pet Snake Reggie
You MN should know this anyway but the *Rosedale* AMC theatre is in *Roseville,* MN. Sorry for the mistake. It was late and I wasn't paying attention.
Jan. 5, 2011, 12:16 p.m. CST
I hope you're into brunettes!
Jan. 5, 2011, 12:42 p.m. CST
Jan. 5, 2011, 3:58 p.m. CST
I missed tis contest or I would have entered. the AMC Rosedale is my default theater. Still, glad I didn't win. I have no idea how all these people will jam pack in, and the last time I won tickets to an AMC Rosedale screening it was massively overbooked and they turned people away an hour early with consolation posters
Jan. 5, 2011, 4:40 p.m. CST
Looking forward to it!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 8:35 p.m. CST
Who are you? Tough to get a plus one with just a screen name to go off of.
Jan. 6, 2011, 2:07 p.m. CST
Now I'm superpsyched. Thanks Harry!
Jan. 6, 2011, 2:34 p.m. CST
YOU DA MAN
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 138 total posts 7 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 18 total posts 6 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 69 total posts 3 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 36 total posts 1 post
- Kristen Wiig gets CATFISHed by Hailee Steinfeld posing as her father, Guy Pearce, in this trailer for HATESHIP LOVESHIP! -- 24 total posts 1 post
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 119 total posts 1 post
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 77 total posts 1 post
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 73 total posts 1 post