L.A. Readers! We're Getting Our Own 3D Screening Of THE GREEN HORNET This Thursday, January 6th!
With the rest of the civilized world hosting AICN screenings of THE GREEN HORNET, it's only right that Los Angeles - the city in which it was shot - gets in on the fun.
So if you want to see the first big action film of 2011 in 3D for free (and you should because it's a lot of fun), send an email with the subject header "GREEN HORNET L.A." to email@example.com - and do it ASAP 'cuz it's first come, first serve. The screening will be held Thursday, January 6th at The Grove, and will start promptly at 7:30 PM. This means you should probably be in line by 6:30 PM, as I'll be overbooking to ensure a full house.
In the body of your email, please provide your full name and the full name of your guest (if you're bringing one). Only one guest per attendee, no exceptions. Photo IDs will be checked outside the theater.
I'll post the full list of attendees in a separate article no later than Wednesday morning. Hope to see you Thursday evening!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 3, 2011, 10:43 p.m. CST
Jan. 3, 2011, 11:02 p.m. CST
How come New York is always excluded from the free previews? I can't recall another since the Alice in Wonderland one last March.
Jan. 4, 2011, 12:03 a.m. CST
I turned in an email for two tickets not realizing it was for Green Hornet and not the Green Lantern which I have high hopes for. Im a Seth Rogen fan, but it doesnt look promising imo. They shouldve stuck with a true Genius, Stephen Chow.
Jan. 4, 2011, 1:10 a.m. CST
by Dr Worm
and nothing about Pete Postletwaite or Anne Francis? For shame. R.I.P. to to great actors...
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:13 a.m. CST
The buzz for the movie is -10. I can't find one person who wants to see this.
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:35 p.m. CST
by Captain Happy
We seldom get AICN screenings here...we can't seem to get any love. Why is that??
Jan. 4, 2011, 4:04 p.m. CST
It's BYOG (bring your own gasoline).
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:29 p.m. CST
by renzo davila
i wanna go!!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:35 p.m. CST
allpowerfulwizardofoz will lose his virginity sometime in the year 2038. To a raccoon.
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:48 p.m. CST
I saw Tron for free, might as well see this one too!
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 280 total posts 84 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 126 total posts 31 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 92 total posts 15 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 626 total posts 14 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 70 total posts 11 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 81 total posts 6 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 18 total posts 3 posts
- Hercules Says The Prognosis For Fox’s New GLEE-ish Hospital Hourlong RED BAND SOCIETY Is Not Very Good At All!! -- 8 total posts 2 posts