L.A. Readers! We're Getting Our Own 3D Screening Of THE GREEN HORNET This Thursday, January 6th!
With the rest of the civilized world hosting AICN screenings of THE GREEN HORNET, it's only right that Los Angeles - the city in which it was shot - gets in on the fun.
So if you want to see the first big action film of 2011 in 3D for free (and you should because it's a lot of fun), send an email with the subject header "GREEN HORNET L.A." to firstname.lastname@example.org - and do it ASAP 'cuz it's first come, first serve. The screening will be held Thursday, January 6th at The Grove, and will start promptly at 7:30 PM. This means you should probably be in line by 6:30 PM, as I'll be overbooking to ensure a full house.
In the body of your email, please provide your full name and the full name of your guest (if you're bringing one). Only one guest per attendee, no exceptions. Photo IDs will be checked outside the theater.
I'll post the full list of attendees in a separate article no later than Wednesday morning. Hope to see you Thursday evening!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 3, 2011, 10:43 p.m. CST
Jan. 3, 2011, 11:02 p.m. CST
How come New York is always excluded from the free previews? I can't recall another since the Alice in Wonderland one last March.
Jan. 4, 2011, 12:03 a.m. CST
I turned in an email for two tickets not realizing it was for Green Hornet and not the Green Lantern which I have high hopes for. Im a Seth Rogen fan, but it doesnt look promising imo. They shouldve stuck with a true Genius, Stephen Chow.
Jan. 4, 2011, 1:10 a.m. CST
by Dr Worm
and nothing about Pete Postletwaite or Anne Francis? For shame. R.I.P. to to great actors...
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:13 a.m. CST
The buzz for the movie is -10. I can't find one person who wants to see this.
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:35 p.m. CST
by Captain Happy
We seldom get AICN screenings here...we can't seem to get any love. Why is that??
Jan. 4, 2011, 4:04 p.m. CST
It's BYOG (bring your own gasoline).
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:29 p.m. CST
by renzo davila
i wanna go!!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:35 p.m. CST
allpowerfulwizardofoz will lose his virginity sometime in the year 2038. To a raccoon.
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:48 p.m. CST
I saw Tron for free, might as well see this one too!
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 326 total posts 28 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 181 total posts 28 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1124 total posts 23 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 184 total posts 12 posts
- Very Funny Red-Band Trailer Makes A Profanely Convincing Case For THE KINGS OF SUMMER! -- 26 total posts 8 posts
- NBC To Launch This July 13-Episode Scripted Series SIBERIA, About Strange 21st Century Happenings At The Site Of The 1908 Tunguska Meteor!! -- 36 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer For Alejandro Jodorowsky's THE DANCE OF REALITY Is Filled With Hauntingly Surreal Imagery! -- 35 total posts 6 posts
- ‘Darkness Will Devour Them All!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate GAME OF THRONES For HBO!! -- 308 total posts 4 posts
- Sean Penn In Talks To Join Increasingly Awesome Cast Of Paul Thomas Anderson's INHERENT VICE! -- 16 total posts 4 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1310 total posts 4 posts