L.A. Readers! We're Getting Our Own 3D Screening Of THE GREEN HORNET This Thursday, January 6th!
With the rest of the civilized world hosting AICN screenings of THE GREEN HORNET, it's only right that Los Angeles - the city in which it was shot - gets in on the fun.
So if you want to see the first big action film of 2011 in 3D for free (and you should because it's a lot of fun), send an email with the subject header "GREEN HORNET L.A." to email@example.com - and do it ASAP 'cuz it's first come, first serve. The screening will be held Thursday, January 6th at The Grove, and will start promptly at 7:30 PM. This means you should probably be in line by 6:30 PM, as I'll be overbooking to ensure a full house.
In the body of your email, please provide your full name and the full name of your guest (if you're bringing one). Only one guest per attendee, no exceptions. Photo IDs will be checked outside the theater.
I'll post the full list of attendees in a separate article no later than Wednesday morning. Hope to see you Thursday evening!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 3, 2011, 10:43 p.m. CST
Jan. 3, 2011, 11:02 p.m. CST
How come New York is always excluded from the free previews? I can't recall another since the Alice in Wonderland one last March.
Jan. 4, 2011, 12:03 a.m. CST
I turned in an email for two tickets not realizing it was for Green Hornet and not the Green Lantern which I have high hopes for. Im a Seth Rogen fan, but it doesnt look promising imo. They shouldve stuck with a true Genius, Stephen Chow.
Jan. 4, 2011, 1:10 a.m. CST
by Dr Worm
and nothing about Pete Postletwaite or Anne Francis? For shame. R.I.P. to to great actors...
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:13 a.m. CST
The buzz for the movie is -10. I can't find one person who wants to see this.
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:35 p.m. CST
by Captain Happy
We seldom get AICN screenings here...we can't seem to get any love. Why is that??
Jan. 4, 2011, 4:04 p.m. CST
It's BYOG (bring your own gasoline).
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:29 p.m. CST
by renzo davila
i wanna go!!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:35 p.m. CST
allpowerfulwizardofoz will lose his virginity sometime in the year 2038. To a raccoon.
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:48 p.m. CST
I saw Tron for free, might as well see this one too!
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 577 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 229 total posts 9 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 254 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 119 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts