L.A. Readers! We're Getting Our Own 3D Screening Of THE GREEN HORNET This Thursday, January 6th!
With the rest of the civilized world hosting AICN screenings of THE GREEN HORNET, it's only right that Los Angeles - the city in which it was shot - gets in on the fun.
So if you want to see the first big action film of 2011 in 3D for free (and you should because it's a lot of fun), send an email with the subject header "GREEN HORNET L.A." to email@example.com - and do it ASAP 'cuz it's first come, first serve. The screening will be held Thursday, January 6th at The Grove, and will start promptly at 7:30 PM. This means you should probably be in line by 6:30 PM, as I'll be overbooking to ensure a full house.
In the body of your email, please provide your full name and the full name of your guest (if you're bringing one). Only one guest per attendee, no exceptions. Photo IDs will be checked outside the theater.
I'll post the full list of attendees in a separate article no later than Wednesday morning. Hope to see you Thursday evening!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 3, 2011, 10:43 p.m. CST
Jan. 3, 2011, 11:02 p.m. CST
How come New York is always excluded from the free previews? I can't recall another since the Alice in Wonderland one last March.
Jan. 4, 2011, 12:03 a.m. CST
I turned in an email for two tickets not realizing it was for Green Hornet and not the Green Lantern which I have high hopes for. Im a Seth Rogen fan, but it doesnt look promising imo. They shouldve stuck with a true Genius, Stephen Chow.
Jan. 4, 2011, 1:10 a.m. CST
by Dr Worm
and nothing about Pete Postletwaite or Anne Francis? For shame. R.I.P. to to great actors...
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:13 a.m. CST
The buzz for the movie is -10. I can't find one person who wants to see this.
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:35 p.m. CST
by Captain Happy
We seldom get AICN screenings here...we can't seem to get any love. Why is that??
Jan. 4, 2011, 4:04 p.m. CST
It's BYOG (bring your own gasoline).
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:29 p.m. CST
by renzo davila
i wanna go!!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:35 p.m. CST
allpowerfulwizardofoz will lose his virginity sometime in the year 2038. To a raccoon.
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:48 p.m. CST
I saw Tron for free, might as well see this one too!
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 149 total posts 18 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 69 total posts 10 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 19 total posts 7 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 38 total posts 3 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 121 total posts 3 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 75 total posts 3 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 78 total posts 2 posts