L.A. Readers! We're Getting Our Own 3D Screening Of THE GREEN HORNET This Thursday, January 6th!
With the rest of the civilized world hosting AICN screenings of THE GREEN HORNET, it's only right that Los Angeles - the city in which it was shot - gets in on the fun.
So if you want to see the first big action film of 2011 in 3D for free (and you should because it's a lot of fun), send an email with the subject header "GREEN HORNET L.A." to email@example.com - and do it ASAP 'cuz it's first come, first serve. The screening will be held Thursday, January 6th at The Grove, and will start promptly at 7:30 PM. This means you should probably be in line by 6:30 PM, as I'll be overbooking to ensure a full house.
In the body of your email, please provide your full name and the full name of your guest (if you're bringing one). Only one guest per attendee, no exceptions. Photo IDs will be checked outside the theater.
I'll post the full list of attendees in a separate article no later than Wednesday morning. Hope to see you Thursday evening!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 3, 2011, 10:43 p.m. CST
Jan. 3, 2011, 11:02 p.m. CST
How come New York is always excluded from the free previews? I can't recall another since the Alice in Wonderland one last March.
Jan. 4, 2011, 12:03 a.m. CST
I turned in an email for two tickets not realizing it was for Green Hornet and not the Green Lantern which I have high hopes for. Im a Seth Rogen fan, but it doesnt look promising imo. They shouldve stuck with a true Genius, Stephen Chow.
Jan. 4, 2011, 1:10 a.m. CST
by Dr Worm
and nothing about Pete Postletwaite or Anne Francis? For shame. R.I.P. to to great actors...
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:13 a.m. CST
The buzz for the movie is -10. I can't find one person who wants to see this.
Jan. 4, 2011, 3:35 p.m. CST
by Captain Happy
We seldom get AICN screenings here...we can't seem to get any love. Why is that??
Jan. 4, 2011, 4:04 p.m. CST
It's BYOG (bring your own gasoline).
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:29 p.m. CST
by renzo davila
i wanna go!!!
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:35 p.m. CST
allpowerfulwizardofoz will lose his virginity sometime in the year 2038. To a raccoon.
Jan. 5, 2011, 1:48 p.m. CST
I saw Tron for free, might as well see this one too!
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 399 total posts 79 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 530 total posts 79 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 680 total posts 15 posts
- SDCC '14: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 flying into our galaxy in July 2017! -- 89 total posts 8 posts
- Full banner and character posters from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON! -- 196 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen actual footage from George Miller's MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!!! -- 113 total posts 6 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint checks out Marvel's Ant-Man panel and sees a nifty teaser sequence! -- 59 total posts 5 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Luc Besson’s LUCY, MONTY PYTHON LIVE (MOSTLY), Tomorrow’s LEFTOVERS And The Latest STAR WARS, DC, MARVEL, LOUIE, 24, HBO & GAME OF THRONES News!! Plus The Return Of AICN’s Own Horrorella!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 270 total posts 5 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 155 total posts 4 posts
- ‘You Have Failed This City!!’ When Atom Met ARROW!! 2.5 Minutes Of Season Three!! -- 39 total posts 3 posts