The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day always gets the fuzzy end of the lollipop.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
I promised a sweet transvestite yesterday and I bet you probably thought I was going to be offering up a Rocky Horror shot. Sorry to trick you, but it’s not Tim Curry I give you today, but Tony Curtis.
That’s right, today we take a look behind the scenes of Billy Wilder’s fantastic SOME LIKE IT HOT. It’s a great crazy comedy starring Curtis, Marilyn Monroe, Jack Lemmon and George Raft and tons of cross-dressing shenanigans. On top of that this is just a sweet picture. Look at that saucy Tony Curtis shooting you a come-hither stare!!
Tomorrow’s pic features a future geek giant crewing on an iconic sci-fi film!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 16, 2010, 6:59 p.m. CST
Great chemistry all around
Dec. 16, 2010, 7:43 p.m. CST
Dec. 16, 2010, 8:02 p.m. CST
I had a great conversation with Tony Curtis once, I was working to get him to come to BNAT - many years ago. I wanted to show THE VIKINGS & THE BOSTON STRANGLER that year, but only if I could get him to come. As for Billy Wilder, I missed getting to meet him by 20 minutes once. Life sucks that way some times. Still, that I came that close... makes me always wonder who is right around the corner. Ya know?
Dec. 16, 2010, 9:44 p.m. CST
Dress too. Wig, lipstick..... heck I'd go full lesbian if I was a woman!
Dec. 16, 2010, 10:04 p.m. CST
Number one comedy of all time. When times get stressful, pop in this DVD.
Dec. 16, 2010, 10:06 p.m. CST
Ok. Can definitely see where you're coming from. This movie has sentimental ties to me and my wife, which is probably coloring my opinion a tad.
Dec. 16, 2010, 10:21 p.m. CST
Very good to see. I miss the interactions of the folks writing the stories with the little people in the talkbacks.<br><br> Also, my mod makes all the moderator comments pink now, so they always look so soft and friendly and, well, effeminate. ;)
Dec. 16, 2010, 10:36 p.m. CST
loves it! actually a Tony and Tony double bill would be a nice thing.
Dec. 16, 2010, 10:43 p.m. CST
I REALLY NEED to see a Crimes of Passion outtake, maestro. Pleeeaaaase.
Dec. 17, 2010, 4:52 a.m. CST
Dec. 17, 2010, 10:34 a.m. CST
on Escape From New York, or David Fincher did work on effect photography on Temple Of Doom AND Return Of The Jedi...
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 147 total posts 17 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 40 total posts 11 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 19 total posts 11 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 78 total posts 10 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 111 total posts 10 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 17 total posts 8 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 71 total posts 7 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 398 total posts 6 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 28 total posts 6 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts