BNAT: The Dirty Dozenth Pre-Party
Hey folks,Harry Here... We're getting very very close now. The Formal BNAT: THE DIRTY DOZENTH pre-party will get underway at 8pm at THE HIGH BALL, adjacent to the Alamo Drafthouse South on South Lamar. It'll kick off with Austin's COPA KINGS playing a set that'll end at 9:30pm, with DJ HAIR spinning on the main stage at that point on. Personally, I can't imagine I'll be there later than 11pm, due to the absurdity of the event, the next day... plus I have to get home to create the fake list. Smile. The shindig will go till you can't go no more. BUT - because I know I'll be ducking out at a reasonable hour - I wanted to let folks know about this.
Beginning at 5:30pm - unofficially - and merely as a notion that I have... I believe I and many other BNAT geeks will be crashing Austin's latest cool geek scene, PINBALLZ ARCADE at 8940 Research BLVD., Suite 100. Austin, Tx 78758 and the phone number, 512-420-TILT. They have over 75 PINBALL Machines and tons of Arcade Video Games - Air Hockey and more. So bring your quarters and let's get our PINBALL WIZARD on before it is time for STUNT ROCK! Right? We'll probably be leaving PINBALLZ no later than 7:20 or so. More details coming soon!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 9, 2010, 5:13 p.m. CST
Dec. 9, 2010, 5:49 p.m. CST
Is a magic place! Maybe it'll be my time to finally beat that damned Terminator 2 arcade game. But I really do like the Smurfs game
Dec. 9, 2010, 5:51 p.m. CST
I'd hate to miss that.
Dec. 9, 2010, 6:10 p.m. CST
You guys who got in, enjoy it. Sounds like an awesome shindig.
Dec. 9, 2010, 6:16 p.m. CST
hope they play green lantern and tron!!!!!
Dec. 9, 2010, 8:24 p.m. CST
Dec. 9, 2010, 8:43 p.m. CST
1) manos the hands o fate 2) troll 2: part 2: revenge of the green goblins 3) Harry and the Hendersons 4) Howard the Duck (directors cut, NC-17) 5) unaired Star Wars Haunaka TV Special (with never before seen Dreidel Droid JU-2) 6) Golden Girls vs Manimal 7) LOST alternate ending (slow camera pan back to reveal sleeping Gilligan in his hammock, awakes and says "skipper i just had the weirdest dream about a plane crash on an island like ours"..camera pans up to ben in upper hammock who sinisterly says "tell me about it little buddy"). 8) Breakin II: Electric Boogaloo 9) Faces of Death blooper reel 10) Americas Funniest Cat Videos with surprise guest host Alf! 11) Toy Story 3 alternate ending: little girl brings all her new toys inside to father standing in kitchen, camera swings around to show father standing over blender, wearing safety glasses. He says "ahh excellent, you've brought me more test subjects". Final shot is bully from 1st toy story watching youtube "Will it Blend" and laughs as he see's the panicked look on buzz .n. woody's faces as the father presses the "puree" button. credits.
Dec. 9, 2010, 11:04 p.m. CST
repost the original text/sentiment (or something close), and I'll reconstitute it sunday eve into this record. the effort seems goofy, but proper. sorry for the vandalism, we're correcting that issue.
Dec. 10, 2010, 2:08 a.m. CST
This thing on?
Dec. 10, 2010, 8:16 a.m. CST
by John Maddening
We read top to bottom, people!
Dec. 10, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
everyone is going to go have a numb butt while we are stuck with this ugly site!!!!!
Dec. 10, 2010, 1:04 p.m. CST
by I am_NOTREAL
I have no idea, because I wouldn't make through half of a BNAT. I'm just not built for it. The closest duration event of any type I ever attended was a Warren Haynes Christmas Jam, and that was about 1/3 of the length. I guess you might count the 24 consecutive hours I spent awake at Bonnaroo #2, but mushrooms were involved.
Dec. 10, 2010, 3:07 p.m. CST
by jimmy rabbitte
It's like a nice big middle finger to the morons, psychopaths and mental defectives who insist that being "first" is such a big deal.
Dec. 10, 2010, 3:13 p.m. CST
by Read and Shut Up
...and you might have something here, Harry. Jeez.
Dec. 10, 2010, 8:07 p.m. CST
warning to anyone wanting to play T2 or The Smurfs: someone jizzed on them both a few days ago
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:40 a.m. CST
...they're just touting their attentiveness.
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 206 total posts 106 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 108 total posts 23 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 332 total posts 22 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 110 total posts 15 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 125 total posts 15 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 63 total posts 12 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1292 total posts 11 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 194 total posts 10 posts
- New PACIFIC RIM Trailer Takes A Battleship Upside The Head Of Every Other Summer Movie Trailer! -- 322 total posts 7 posts
- See the trailer for Neil Jordan's return to vampire films, BYZANTIUM!!! -- 33 total posts 6 posts