BNAT: The Dirty Dozenth Pre-Party
Hey folks,Harry Here... We're getting very very close now. The Formal BNAT: THE DIRTY DOZENTH pre-party will get underway at 8pm at THE HIGH BALL, adjacent to the Alamo Drafthouse South on South Lamar. It'll kick off with Austin's COPA KINGS playing a set that'll end at 9:30pm, with DJ HAIR spinning on the main stage at that point on. Personally, I can't imagine I'll be there later than 11pm, due to the absurdity of the event, the next day... plus I have to get home to create the fake list. Smile. The shindig will go till you can't go no more. BUT - because I know I'll be ducking out at a reasonable hour - I wanted to let folks know about this.
Beginning at 5:30pm - unofficially - and merely as a notion that I have... I believe I and many other BNAT geeks will be crashing Austin's latest cool geek scene, PINBALLZ ARCADE at 8940 Research BLVD., Suite 100. Austin, Tx 78758 and the phone number, 512-420-TILT. They have over 75 PINBALL Machines and tons of Arcade Video Games - Air Hockey and more. So bring your quarters and let's get our PINBALL WIZARD on before it is time for STUNT ROCK! Right? We'll probably be leaving PINBALLZ no later than 7:20 or so. More details coming soon!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 9, 2010, 5:13 p.m. CST
Dec. 9, 2010, 5:49 p.m. CST
Is a magic place! Maybe it'll be my time to finally beat that damned Terminator 2 arcade game. But I really do like the Smurfs game
Dec. 9, 2010, 5:51 p.m. CST
I'd hate to miss that.
Dec. 9, 2010, 6:10 p.m. CST
You guys who got in, enjoy it. Sounds like an awesome shindig.
Dec. 9, 2010, 6:16 p.m. CST
hope they play green lantern and tron!!!!!
Dec. 9, 2010, 8:24 p.m. CST
Dec. 9, 2010, 8:43 p.m. CST
1) manos the hands o fate 2) troll 2: part 2: revenge of the green goblins 3) Harry and the Hendersons 4) Howard the Duck (directors cut, NC-17) 5) unaired Star Wars Haunaka TV Special (with never before seen Dreidel Droid JU-2) 6) Golden Girls vs Manimal 7) LOST alternate ending (slow camera pan back to reveal sleeping Gilligan in his hammock, awakes and says "skipper i just had the weirdest dream about a plane crash on an island like ours"..camera pans up to ben in upper hammock who sinisterly says "tell me about it little buddy"). 8) Breakin II: Electric Boogaloo 9) Faces of Death blooper reel 10) Americas Funniest Cat Videos with surprise guest host Alf! 11) Toy Story 3 alternate ending: little girl brings all her new toys inside to father standing in kitchen, camera swings around to show father standing over blender, wearing safety glasses. He says "ahh excellent, you've brought me more test subjects". Final shot is bully from 1st toy story watching youtube "Will it Blend" and laughs as he see's the panicked look on buzz .n. woody's faces as the father presses the "puree" button. credits.
Dec. 9, 2010, 11:04 p.m. CST
repost the original text/sentiment (or something close), and I'll reconstitute it sunday eve into this record. the effort seems goofy, but proper. sorry for the vandalism, we're correcting that issue.
Dec. 10, 2010, 2:08 a.m. CST
This thing on?
Dec. 10, 2010, 8:16 a.m. CST
by John Maddening
We read top to bottom, people!
Dec. 10, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
everyone is going to go have a numb butt while we are stuck with this ugly site!!!!!
Dec. 10, 2010, 1:04 p.m. CST
by I am_NOTREAL
I have no idea, because I wouldn't make through half of a BNAT. I'm just not built for it. The closest duration event of any type I ever attended was a Warren Haynes Christmas Jam, and that was about 1/3 of the length. I guess you might count the 24 consecutive hours I spent awake at Bonnaroo #2, but mushrooms were involved.
Dec. 10, 2010, 3:07 p.m. CST
by jimmy rabbitte
It's like a nice big middle finger to the morons, psychopaths and mental defectives who insist that being "first" is such a big deal.
Dec. 10, 2010, 3:13 p.m. CST
by Read and Shut Up
...and you might have something here, Harry. Jeez.
Dec. 10, 2010, 8:07 p.m. CST
warning to anyone wanting to play T2 or The Smurfs: someone jizzed on them both a few days ago
Dec. 11, 2010, 5:40 a.m. CST
...they're just touting their attentiveness.
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 127 total posts 84 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 79 total posts 73 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 151 total posts 73 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 202 total posts 69 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 80 total posts 36 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 118 total posts 30 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 305 total posts 24 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 349 total posts 16 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 180 total posts 14 posts