UPDATED WITH WINNERS!!
Our Best Live-Action Sitcom!!
THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway II!!
This contest is over! Provisional congrats to @GlennRubenstein, @ComedyAudience, @seeeteee, @j_bergen and @SteveLilley!!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away TV box sets like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account on Monday, Nov. 1. At some point today I will post a question on that Twitter account. Four of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win The Larry Sanders Show: Season Two, hitting shelves Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “LSQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within ONE HOUR, Herc will assign the prize to someone speedier.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Season Eight!! Volume Seven!!
112 Blu-rays Under $10!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:31 a.m. CST
I have jazz hands right now im so excited, been waiting for this dvd set forever
What else would you live in a sleeping bag for?
Nov. 1, 2010, 10:55 a.m. CST
just responding @HercAICN and then responding with out answer is good enough? Or do I need to respond to @HercAICN and then type in @HercAICN again? haha oh boy
Nov. 1, 2010, 10:56 a.m. CST
i ask this because how else am i going to respond to a tweet by herc if i don't have @hercAICN??
Nov. 1, 2010, 11:09 a.m. CST
Are they the full episodes, with all the music acts that initially aired? I thought there were issues with rights or something that precluded Larry Sanders from getting full seasons released. Is that no longer the case? Are they releasing all the seasons now?
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:15 p.m. CST
Check this out- <br /> <br /> http://www.amazon.com/Larry-Sanders-Show-Complete/dp/B003NHMYJW/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1288635154&sr=1-1<br /> <br /> <br /> The whole magilla tomorrow!
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:32 p.m. CST
To win a price valued at fifteen bucks? Ok then.
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:32 p.m. CST
Nov. 1, 2010, 3:15 p.m. CST
by Olsen Twins_Fan
except follow Herc on twitter.
Nov. 1, 2010, 6:58 p.m. CST
this is one hot contest...
Nov. 2, 2010, 5 p.m. CST
Greatest show ever!!
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 416 total posts 30 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1471 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 205 total posts 27 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 716 total posts 25 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 46 total posts 5 posts