UPDATED WITH WINNERS!!
Our Best Live-Action Sitcom!!
THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway II!!
This contest is over! Provisional congrats to @GlennRubenstein, @ComedyAudience, @seeeteee, @j_bergen and @SteveLilley!!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away TV box sets like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account on Monday, Nov. 1. At some point today I will post a question on that Twitter account. Four of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win The Larry Sanders Show: Season Two, hitting shelves Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “LSQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within ONE HOUR, Herc will assign the prize to someone speedier.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Season Eight!! Volume Seven!!
112 Blu-rays Under $10!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:31 a.m. CST
I have jazz hands right now im so excited, been waiting for this dvd set forever
What else would you live in a sleeping bag for?
Nov. 1, 2010, 10:55 a.m. CST
just responding @HercAICN and then responding with out answer is good enough? Or do I need to respond to @HercAICN and then type in @HercAICN again? haha oh boy
Nov. 1, 2010, 10:56 a.m. CST
i ask this because how else am i going to respond to a tweet by herc if i don't have @hercAICN??
Nov. 1, 2010, 11:09 a.m. CST
Are they the full episodes, with all the music acts that initially aired? I thought there were issues with rights or something that precluded Larry Sanders from getting full seasons released. Is that no longer the case? Are they releasing all the seasons now?
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:15 p.m. CST
Check this out- <br /> <br /> http://www.amazon.com/Larry-Sanders-Show-Complete/dp/B003NHMYJW/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1288635154&sr=1-1<br /> <br /> <br /> The whole magilla tomorrow!
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:32 p.m. CST
To win a price valued at fifteen bucks? Ok then.
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:32 p.m. CST
Nov. 1, 2010, 3:15 p.m. CST
by Olsen Twins_Fan
except follow Herc on twitter.
Nov. 1, 2010, 6:58 p.m. CST
this is one hot contest...
Nov. 2, 2010, 5 p.m. CST
Greatest show ever!!
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 208 total posts 4 posts
- AICN Legends: Quint chats up Kurt Russell about everything from Walt Disney to John Carpenter! -- 147 total posts 2 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 19 total posts 2 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 8 total posts 2 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 74 total posts 1 post
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 77 total posts 1 post
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 563 total posts 1 post
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 88 total posts 1 post
- New Trailer Has Arrived for LOCKE, Starring Tom Hardy! -- 41 total posts 1 post