UPDATED WITH WINNERS!!
Our Best Live-Action Sitcom!!
THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway II!!
This contest is over! Provisional congrats to @GlennRubenstein, @ComedyAudience, @seeeteee, @j_bergen and @SteveLilley!!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away TV box sets like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account on Monday, Nov. 1. At some point today I will post a question on that Twitter account. Four of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win The Larry Sanders Show: Season Two, hitting shelves Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “LSQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within ONE HOUR, Herc will assign the prize to someone speedier.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Season Eight!! Volume Seven!!
112 Blu-rays Under $10!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:31 a.m. CST
I have jazz hands right now im so excited, been waiting for this dvd set forever
What else would you live in a sleeping bag for?
Nov. 1, 2010, 10:55 a.m. CST
just responding @HercAICN and then responding with out answer is good enough? Or do I need to respond to @HercAICN and then type in @HercAICN again? haha oh boy
Nov. 1, 2010, 10:56 a.m. CST
i ask this because how else am i going to respond to a tweet by herc if i don't have @hercAICN??
Nov. 1, 2010, 11:09 a.m. CST
Are they the full episodes, with all the music acts that initially aired? I thought there were issues with rights or something that precluded Larry Sanders from getting full seasons released. Is that no longer the case? Are they releasing all the seasons now?
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:15 p.m. CST
Check this out- <br /> <br /> http://www.amazon.com/Larry-Sanders-Show-Complete/dp/B003NHMYJW/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1288635154&sr=1-1<br /> <br /> <br /> The whole magilla tomorrow!
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:32 p.m. CST
To win a price valued at fifteen bucks? Ok then.
Nov. 1, 2010, 1:32 p.m. CST
Nov. 1, 2010, 3:15 p.m. CST
by Olsen Twins_Fan
except follow Herc on twitter.
Nov. 1, 2010, 6:58 p.m. CST
this is one hot contest...
Nov. 2, 2010, 5 p.m. CST
Greatest show ever!!
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 183 total posts 118 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 401 total posts 45 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 92 total posts 31 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 196 total posts 13 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 77 total posts 7 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts