Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:33 a.m. CST
I remember him in LOTR and then... um.... lots of AICN namedrops.
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:35 a.m. CST
Seriously - where is everyone? I just had time to read an article, watch a Youtube video and still get two first posts on talkbacks here. Is everyone over at CHUD and Hitflix now, or something?
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:41 a.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:05 a.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:12 a.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:13 a.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
Tim League is fucking insane. I just don't know what to say about that clip. I wish I was there.
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:22 a.m. CST
Everything Is Illuminated was brilliant. Oh and the Black Eyed Peas suck. That isn't an opinion it's a gd fact.
Sept. 26, 2010, 1:03 p.m. CST
by Fixthe Fernback
Nacho Vigalondo is the man, him and Neil Blomkamp are THE film makers to watch out for imo. Can't wait for Extraterrestre.
Sept. 26, 2010, 1:43 p.m. CST
It's the weekend. Which means it's usually dead. It's either that, or Harry's stupendously poorly written reviews have finally scared everyone away.
Sept. 26, 2010, 3:11 p.m. CST
that I missed this. Must spend more time at the Highball.
Sept. 26, 2010, 3:56 p.m. CST
you posted your home video to the wrong site. Thanks for that though its kind of nice to see what you guys get to do between movies.
Sept. 26, 2010, 6:58 p.m. CST
I wish they had actually performed something having to do with Anti-Christ's famous line "chaos reigns." They could have done a capella singing of the famous line. This crazy idea would have been better than a song by the Black Eyed Peas. You get these recognizable people that represent the arts and you have them sing a song by a music group that makes the broadest, most mainstream music out there. Everything from their fashion choices to racial make up seems hand-picked by suits to make the biggest profits imaginable for a music company.
Sept. 26, 2010, 8:40 p.m. CST
by Mr. Nice Gaius
Now, I've seen everything.<P>Yikes.
Sept. 26, 2010, 8:42 p.m. CST
welcome to: http://www.shoesforworld.com The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.free shippingcompetitive priceany size availableaccept the paypal 90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ jordan shoes $32 90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ nike shox $32Christan Audigier bikini $23Ed Hardy Bikini $23Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15ed hardy short_tank_woman $16Sandal $32christian louboutin $80Sunglass $15COACH_Necklace $27handbag $33AF tank woman $17puma slipper woman $30 90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ http://www.shoesforworld.com
Sept. 26, 2010, 9:02 p.m. CST
all these guys have done so much good in theyre respective careers and to flush it down the toilet with this crap.
Sept. 26, 2010, 9:06 p.m. CST
not these guys! truley pitiful
Sept. 26, 2010, 9:09 p.m. CST
if for nothing more than to spare us from this benchmark in bad taste.
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:32 p.m. CST
They had a few drinks, they did some bullshit on stage, oh well. Now let's move on.
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 165 total posts 24 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 171 total posts 13 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts