Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:33 a.m. CST
I remember him in LOTR and then... um.... lots of AICN namedrops.
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:35 a.m. CST
Seriously - where is everyone? I just had time to read an article, watch a Youtube video and still get two first posts on talkbacks here. Is everyone over at CHUD and Hitflix now, or something?
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:41 a.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:05 a.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:12 a.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:13 a.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
Tim League is fucking insane. I just don't know what to say about that clip. I wish I was there.
Sept. 26, 2010, 11:22 a.m. CST
Everything Is Illuminated was brilliant. Oh and the Black Eyed Peas suck. That isn't an opinion it's a gd fact.
Sept. 26, 2010, 1:03 p.m. CST
by Fixthe Fernback
Nacho Vigalondo is the man, him and Neil Blomkamp are THE film makers to watch out for imo. Can't wait for Extraterrestre.
Sept. 26, 2010, 1:43 p.m. CST
It's the weekend. Which means it's usually dead. It's either that, or Harry's stupendously poorly written reviews have finally scared everyone away.
Sept. 26, 2010, 3:11 p.m. CST
that I missed this. Must spend more time at the Highball.
Sept. 26, 2010, 3:56 p.m. CST
you posted your home video to the wrong site. Thanks for that though its kind of nice to see what you guys get to do between movies.
Sept. 26, 2010, 6:58 p.m. CST
I wish they had actually performed something having to do with Anti-Christ's famous line "chaos reigns." They could have done a capella singing of the famous line. This crazy idea would have been better than a song by the Black Eyed Peas. You get these recognizable people that represent the arts and you have them sing a song by a music group that makes the broadest, most mainstream music out there. Everything from their fashion choices to racial make up seems hand-picked by suits to make the biggest profits imaginable for a music company.
Sept. 26, 2010, 8:40 p.m. CST
by Mr. Nice Gaius
Now, I've seen everything.<P>Yikes.
Sept. 26, 2010, 8:42 p.m. CST
welcome to: http://www.shoesforworld.com The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.free shippingcompetitive priceany size availableaccept the paypal 90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ jordan shoes $32 90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ nike shox $32Christan Audigier bikini $23Ed Hardy Bikini $23Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15ed hardy short_tank_woman $16Sandal $32christian louboutin $80Sunglass $15COACH_Necklace $27handbag $33AF tank woman $17puma slipper woman $30 90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ http://www.shoesforworld.com
Sept. 26, 2010, 9:02 p.m. CST
all these guys have done so much good in theyre respective careers and to flush it down the toilet with this crap.
Sept. 26, 2010, 9:06 p.m. CST
not these guys! truley pitiful
Sept. 26, 2010, 9:09 p.m. CST
if for nothing more than to spare us from this benchmark in bad taste.
Sept. 26, 2010, 10:32 p.m. CST
They had a few drinks, they did some bullshit on stage, oh well. Now let's move on.
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 438 total posts 101 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 174 total posts 44 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 73 total posts 44 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 51 total posts 43 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 38 total posts 31 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 65 total posts 29 posts