UPDATED WITH WINNER!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway!!
This contest is still active! Provisional congrats to @_tPee!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away stuff like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, Aug. 23. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. One of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, season one, season three and Razor.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “BSGQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
$10.50 In Blu, Mr. Cowboy!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece In Blu: $9.49!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:06 a.m. CST
Thanks for the years! And this is a great prize.
Aug. 23, 2010, 7:24 a.m. CST
...are those who use Twitter.
Aug. 23, 2010, 9:18 a.m. CST
my copy of Razor but no takers. Ever since Season 4 came out, with Razor as a bonus disk, seems a whole lot of people out there have 2 copies and have no need for a third (or a second if they only bought season 4). But Herc's got the right idea - bundle it with something else and just give it away.
Aug. 23, 2010, 12:39 p.m. CST
TWITTER SUCKS, ONLY FACEBOOK SUCKS MORE! Love BSG! AICN is Awesome!
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:13 p.m. CST
Same with the miniseries that they released on the season three package too. I was able to give the miniseries away though. I still have an extra razor disk though around here somewhere if my dog hasn't used it as a chew toy yet.
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:14 p.m. CST
The miniseries was released on the first season box set.
Aug. 23, 2010, 5:16 p.m. CST
I have an extra copy of Razor too. I can't sell it either. I am selling a set of coasters though if anyone's interested, great for putting drinks on, art on one side, shiny the other, about 20 in all, they do come in some box with an island on but just ignore that
Aug. 23, 2010, 5:33 p.m. CST
Aug. 24, 2010, 7:38 p.m. CST
Let's doom ourselves, our children, and our entire civilization to a slow, painful, meaningless death by throwing all our technology into the sun. I will never forget how much this pissed me off. http://tinyurl.com/ksq7kc
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 323 total posts 145 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts