UPDATED WITH WINNER!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway!!
This contest is still active! Provisional congrats to @_tPee!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away stuff like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, Aug. 23. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. One of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, season one, season three and Razor.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “BSGQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
$10.50 In Blu, Mr. Cowboy!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece In Blu: $9.49!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:06 a.m. CST
Thanks for the years! And this is a great prize.
Aug. 23, 2010, 7:24 a.m. CST
...are those who use Twitter.
Aug. 23, 2010, 9:18 a.m. CST
my copy of Razor but no takers. Ever since Season 4 came out, with Razor as a bonus disk, seems a whole lot of people out there have 2 copies and have no need for a third (or a second if they only bought season 4). But Herc's got the right idea - bundle it with something else and just give it away.
Aug. 23, 2010, 12:39 p.m. CST
TWITTER SUCKS, ONLY FACEBOOK SUCKS MORE! Love BSG! AICN is Awesome!
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:13 p.m. CST
Same with the miniseries that they released on the season three package too. I was able to give the miniseries away though. I still have an extra razor disk though around here somewhere if my dog hasn't used it as a chew toy yet.
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:14 p.m. CST
The miniseries was released on the first season box set.
Aug. 23, 2010, 5:16 p.m. CST
I have an extra copy of Razor too. I can't sell it either. I am selling a set of coasters though if anyone's interested, great for putting drinks on, art on one side, shiny the other, about 20 in all, they do come in some box with an island on but just ignore that
Aug. 23, 2010, 5:33 p.m. CST
Aug. 24, 2010, 7:38 p.m. CST
Let's doom ourselves, our children, and our entire civilization to a slow, painful, meaningless death by throwing all our technology into the sun. I will never forget how much this pissed me off. http://tinyurl.com/ksq7kc
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 235 total posts 235 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 356 total posts 228 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 156 total posts 156 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 121 total posts 121 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 320 total posts 109 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 583 total posts 61 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 70 total posts 56 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 51 total posts 38 posts