UPDATED WITH WINNER!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway!!
This contest is still active! Provisional congrats to @_tPee!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away stuff like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, Aug. 23. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. One of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win the Battlestar Galactica miniseries, season one, season three and Razor.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “BSGQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
$10.50 In Blu, Mr. Cowboy!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece In Blu: $9.49!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:06 a.m. CST
Thanks for the years! And this is a great prize.
Aug. 23, 2010, 7:24 a.m. CST
...are those who use Twitter.
Aug. 23, 2010, 9:18 a.m. CST
my copy of Razor but no takers. Ever since Season 4 came out, with Razor as a bonus disk, seems a whole lot of people out there have 2 copies and have no need for a third (or a second if they only bought season 4). But Herc's got the right idea - bundle it with something else and just give it away.
Aug. 23, 2010, 12:39 p.m. CST
TWITTER SUCKS, ONLY FACEBOOK SUCKS MORE! Love BSG! AICN is Awesome!
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:13 p.m. CST
Same with the miniseries that they released on the season three package too. I was able to give the miniseries away though. I still have an extra razor disk though around here somewhere if my dog hasn't used it as a chew toy yet.
Aug. 23, 2010, 4:14 p.m. CST
The miniseries was released on the first season box set.
Aug. 23, 2010, 5:16 p.m. CST
I have an extra copy of Razor too. I can't sell it either. I am selling a set of coasters though if anyone's interested, great for putting drinks on, art on one side, shiny the other, about 20 in all, they do come in some box with an island on but just ignore that
Aug. 23, 2010, 5:33 p.m. CST
Aug. 24, 2010, 7:38 p.m. CST
Let's doom ourselves, our children, and our entire civilization to a slow, painful, meaningless death by throwing all our technology into the sun. I will never forget how much this pissed me off. http://tinyurl.com/ksq7kc
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 502 total posts 5 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 19 total posts 1 post