UPDATED WITH WINNERS!!
THE FOURTH SEASON!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway II!!
This contest is over! Provisional congrats to @whatalanwatches, @Scotchka and @JoePezzula!!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away stuff like it is going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, Aug. 16. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. Three of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win Dexter: Season Four, on sale Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “DQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
$11.67 Blu BOURNE!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece In Blu: $8.49!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 16, 2010, 2 a.m. CST
10 friggen years? I feel old now.
Aug. 16, 2010, 2:57 a.m. CST
My pants still weep for the Dexter S4 finale...
Aug. 16, 2010, 3:25 a.m. CST
I refuse to sign up for that self serving crap
Aug. 16, 2010, 3:26 a.m. CST
Love Dexter though
Aug. 16, 2010, 5:47 a.m. CST
I wanna be more like them. I wonder if they eat and sleep like we do.
Aug. 16, 2010, 5:48 a.m. CST
You'd better, douchebag.
Aug. 16, 2010, 9:08 a.m. CST
shows us the cover image 3 times. If I win, can I pick which one I get? <br>The first one looks good, and the last one really has peaked my interest, but I think I'll go with the one in the middle.<br>(I'm just kidding, I'm not eligible)
Aug. 16, 2010, 1:25 p.m. CST
of TV ever. I'm not a TV junkie or anything but from the stuff I've watched in my time, it really was just perfect, imo. I never do contests but I'll try this one.
Aug. 16, 2010, 1:35 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2010, 4:48 p.m. CST
By sitting on Dexter's lawn! My wife's friend from work lives right around the corner from the Morgan house. I wanna take a pic with some fake body parts for our Christmas cards this year. I can't wait for Season 5.
Aug. 16, 2010, 9:01 p.m. CST
by Kraven Morehead
is how i felt after that finale. balsy tv. i'm really looking forward to how they handle her death and how sloppy he got last season. now i need to go cry into a pillow or something after re-opening that wound.
Aug. 22, 2010, 2:48 p.m. CST
Is Dexter 5 going to be the last season?
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 170 total posts 170 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 81 total posts 79 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 84 total posts 58 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 71 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 61 total posts 36 posts