UPDATED WITH WINNERS!!
THE FOURTH SEASON!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway II!!
This contest is over! Provisional congrats to @whatalanwatches, @Scotchka and @JoePezzula!!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away stuff like it is going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Monitor my Twitter account between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, Aug. 16. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. Three of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win Dexter: Season Four, on sale Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “DQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
$11.67 Blu BOURNE!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece In Blu: $8.49!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 16, 2010, 2 a.m. CST
10 friggen years? I feel old now.
Aug. 16, 2010, 2:57 a.m. CST
My pants still weep for the Dexter S4 finale...
Aug. 16, 2010, 3:25 a.m. CST
I refuse to sign up for that self serving crap
Aug. 16, 2010, 3:26 a.m. CST
Love Dexter though
Aug. 16, 2010, 5:47 a.m. CST
I wanna be more like them. I wonder if they eat and sleep like we do.
Aug. 16, 2010, 5:48 a.m. CST
You'd better, douchebag.
Aug. 16, 2010, 9:08 a.m. CST
shows us the cover image 3 times. If I win, can I pick which one I get? <br>The first one looks good, and the last one really has peaked my interest, but I think I'll go with the one in the middle.<br>(I'm just kidding, I'm not eligible)
Aug. 16, 2010, 1:25 p.m. CST
of TV ever. I'm not a TV junkie or anything but from the stuff I've watched in my time, it really was just perfect, imo. I never do contests but I'll try this one.
Aug. 16, 2010, 1:35 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2010, 4:48 p.m. CST
By sitting on Dexter's lawn! My wife's friend from work lives right around the corner from the Morgan house. I wanna take a pic with some fake body parts for our Christmas cards this year. I can't wait for Season 5.
Aug. 16, 2010, 9:01 p.m. CST
by Kraven Morehead
is how i felt after that finale. balsy tv. i'm really looking forward to how they handle her death and how sloppy he got last season. now i need to go cry into a pillow or something after re-opening that wound.
Aug. 22, 2010, 2:48 p.m. CST
Is Dexter 5 going to be the last season?
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 524 total posts 138 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 306 total posts 128 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 225 total posts 80 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 82 total posts 49 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 57 total posts 47 posts
- A Preview Of SQUICKERWONKERS!! A New Book From LOST’s Evangeline Lilly - She's Bringing It To Comic Con This Week!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 189 total posts 44 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 734 total posts 43 posts