A Trailer For TODD MARGARET, The New IFC Sitcom Created By MR. SHOW’s David Cross!!
I am – Hercules!!
It’s a big fall for “Arrested Development” fans.
“Arrested” vets David Cross and Will Arnett reunite for the new series “Running Wilde,” which Will Arnett co-created (with “Arrested” mastermind Mitch Hurwitz). It hits Fox Sept. 20.
Cross and Arnett reunite again for the new series “The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret,” which David Cross created. It hits IFC about a week and a half later, on Oct. 1.
IFC just released the “Margaret” trailer:
Cross’ earlier creations include the HBO sketch fest “Mr. Show,” the movie “Run Ronnie Run” and Comedy Central’s animated “Freak Show.”
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
“Battlestar: Galactica” on Blu-ray, $244.99 last month, has momentarily fallen to $132.99!! That works out to Less Than $33.25 Per HD Season!! 56% Off!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece in Blu: $7.99!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:20 p.m. CST
That was some funny shit. Glad they're finally moving forward with production.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:20 p.m. CST
Dammit AICN your 1996 style forum.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:30 p.m. CST
Why even air something like this? I watched five minutes and that was enough.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:37 p.m. CST
well thats enough time to judge anything for sure
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:42 p.m. CST
or SEQUEL as its being referred to here.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:43 p.m. CST
Because that show was painful to watch.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:53 p.m. CST
is the greatest show of all time.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:14 p.m. CST
You're a cunt with terrible taste in comedy. <br> That is all.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:18 p.m. CST
saw that show ages ago - I thought it wasn't picked up in the UK.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:23 p.m. CST
that AICN has been scooped again - this time the "V' casting news.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:27 p.m. CST
You're a cunt with terrible taste in comedy.<p> That is all. <p>
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:32 p.m. CST
Five minutes out of a half hour is the same as saying I walked out after half an hour of a ninety minute film. There weren't any laughs and the lead is a pussy... like you.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:35 p.m. CST
Wish I'd thought of that. <br> Also, my dad can beat up your dad, etc.
Aug. 6, 2010, 5:50 p.m. CST
by Uncle Stan
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:02 p.m. CST
...after the pilot was shown here in the UK. Great cast but not as funny as it should be given the talent involved. I guess this is a co-production with C4 as I did hear about it being picked up for a series a few weeks ago.
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:05 p.m. CST
is the same as 15 minutes out of 90. So not quite enough to judge. 10 minutes out of 30 would be fine.
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:08 p.m. CST
a pity. but at least sharon horgan's still there.
Aug. 6, 2010, 9:21 p.m. CST
by Red Ned Lynch
...a bit more than a third of one episode. Unless it's Two and a Half Men bad. <p> And I gotta' watch this regardless. David and Will...they've got the goods!
Aug. 6, 2010, 10:57 p.m. CST
Neither guys have been in a success and that track record is in no danger. I expect better from IFC, but I think they're just playing off cheap international crap.
Aug. 7, 2010, 12:01 a.m. CST
I know time is moving on and all, but damn. Just comes as something of a surprise since the last time I saw him
Aug. 7, 2010, 7:17 a.m. CST
Math or talking to girls? Atleast he saw 5 minutes of an episode of "Cheers" once. Good for him!
Aug. 7, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
If so, all I have to say is:<P> LUCKY BASTARD!!
Aug. 7, 2010, 10:53 a.m. CST
No wonder I never watch comedy anymore.
Aug. 7, 2010, 3:24 p.m. CST
The ENTIRE pilot was online. The whole thing. Last I checked, that was thirty minutes, not five. But thanks for playing.
Aug. 7, 2010, 3:25 p.m. CST
If I'm not mistaken, the entire first season has already aired in the UK. So there are actually some people who...GASP...have seen the whole thing already! So maybe do some research before you start insulting people. kthxbye
Aug. 7, 2010, 4:06 p.m. CST
Is the best sketch comedy ever by miles and between that and his stand up Cross get a lifetime pass from me.
Aug. 8, 2010, 2:49 p.m. CST
by Mr Gorilla
That hurt. Oof.
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 389 total posts 23 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 644 total posts 21 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 204 total posts 13 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 343 total posts 8 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 15 total posts 7 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 316 total posts 7 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 352 total posts 5 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 304 total posts 5 posts