A Trailer For TODD MARGARET, The New IFC Sitcom Created By MR. SHOW’s David Cross!!
I am – Hercules!!
It’s a big fall for “Arrested Development” fans.
“Arrested” vets David Cross and Will Arnett reunite for the new series “Running Wilde,” which Will Arnett co-created (with “Arrested” mastermind Mitch Hurwitz). It hits Fox Sept. 20.
Cross and Arnett reunite again for the new series “The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret,” which David Cross created. It hits IFC about a week and a half later, on Oct. 1.
IFC just released the “Margaret” trailer:
Cross’ earlier creations include the HBO sketch fest “Mr. Show,” the movie “Run Ronnie Run” and Comedy Central’s animated “Freak Show.”
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
“Battlestar: Galactica” on Blu-ray, $244.99 last month, has momentarily fallen to $132.99!! That works out to Less Than $33.25 Per HD Season!! 56% Off!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece in Blu: $7.99!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:20 p.m. CST
That was some funny shit. Glad they're finally moving forward with production.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:20 p.m. CST
Dammit AICN your 1996 style forum.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:30 p.m. CST
Why even air something like this? I watched five minutes and that was enough.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:37 p.m. CST
well thats enough time to judge anything for sure
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:42 p.m. CST
or SEQUEL as its being referred to here.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:43 p.m. CST
Because that show was painful to watch.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:53 p.m. CST
is the greatest show of all time.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:14 p.m. CST
You're a cunt with terrible taste in comedy. <br> That is all.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:18 p.m. CST
saw that show ages ago - I thought it wasn't picked up in the UK.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:23 p.m. CST
that AICN has been scooped again - this time the "V' casting news.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:27 p.m. CST
You're a cunt with terrible taste in comedy.<p> That is all. <p>
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:32 p.m. CST
Five minutes out of a half hour is the same as saying I walked out after half an hour of a ninety minute film. There weren't any laughs and the lead is a pussy... like you.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:35 p.m. CST
Wish I'd thought of that. <br> Also, my dad can beat up your dad, etc.
Aug. 6, 2010, 5:50 p.m. CST
by Uncle Stan
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:02 p.m. CST
...after the pilot was shown here in the UK. Great cast but not as funny as it should be given the talent involved. I guess this is a co-production with C4 as I did hear about it being picked up for a series a few weeks ago.
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:05 p.m. CST
is the same as 15 minutes out of 90. So not quite enough to judge. 10 minutes out of 30 would be fine.
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:08 p.m. CST
a pity. but at least sharon horgan's still there.
Aug. 6, 2010, 9:21 p.m. CST
by Red Ned Lynch
...a bit more than a third of one episode. Unless it's Two and a Half Men bad. <p> And I gotta' watch this regardless. David and Will...they've got the goods!
Aug. 6, 2010, 10:57 p.m. CST
Neither guys have been in a success and that track record is in no danger. I expect better from IFC, but I think they're just playing off cheap international crap.
Aug. 7, 2010, 12:01 a.m. CST
I know time is moving on and all, but damn. Just comes as something of a surprise since the last time I saw him
Aug. 7, 2010, 7:17 a.m. CST
Math or talking to girls? Atleast he saw 5 minutes of an episode of "Cheers" once. Good for him!
Aug. 7, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
If so, all I have to say is:<P> LUCKY BASTARD!!
Aug. 7, 2010, 10:53 a.m. CST
No wonder I never watch comedy anymore.
Aug. 7, 2010, 3:24 p.m. CST
The ENTIRE pilot was online. The whole thing. Last I checked, that was thirty minutes, not five. But thanks for playing.
Aug. 7, 2010, 3:25 p.m. CST
If I'm not mistaken, the entire first season has already aired in the UK. So there are actually some people who...GASP...have seen the whole thing already! So maybe do some research before you start insulting people. kthxbye
Aug. 7, 2010, 4:06 p.m. CST
Is the best sketch comedy ever by miles and between that and his stand up Cross get a lifetime pass from me.
Aug. 8, 2010, 2:49 p.m. CST
by Mr Gorilla
That hurt. Oof.
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 111 total posts 86 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 59 total posts 5 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 257 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 141 total posts 3 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 132 total posts 3 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 30 total posts 1 post
- Capone says SON OF GOD isn't even the greatest version of this story ever told!!! -- 348 total posts 1 post
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 25 total posts 1 post