A Trailer For TODD MARGARET, The New IFC Sitcom Created By MR. SHOW’s David Cross!!
I am – Hercules!!
It’s a big fall for “Arrested Development” fans.
“Arrested” vets David Cross and Will Arnett reunite for the new series “Running Wilde,” which Will Arnett co-created (with “Arrested” mastermind Mitch Hurwitz). It hits Fox Sept. 20.
Cross and Arnett reunite again for the new series “The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret,” which David Cross created. It hits IFC about a week and a half later, on Oct. 1.
IFC just released the “Margaret” trailer:
Cross’ earlier creations include the HBO sketch fest “Mr. Show,” the movie “Run Ronnie Run” and Comedy Central’s animated “Freak Show.”
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
“Battlestar: Galactica” on Blu-ray, $244.99 last month, has momentarily fallen to $132.99!! That works out to Less Than $33.25 Per HD Season!! 56% Off!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece in Blu: $7.99!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:20 p.m. CST
That was some funny shit. Glad they're finally moving forward with production.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:20 p.m. CST
Dammit AICN your 1996 style forum.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:30 p.m. CST
Why even air something like this? I watched five minutes and that was enough.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:37 p.m. CST
well thats enough time to judge anything for sure
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:42 p.m. CST
or SEQUEL as its being referred to here.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:43 p.m. CST
Because that show was painful to watch.
Aug. 6, 2010, 3:53 p.m. CST
is the greatest show of all time.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:14 p.m. CST
You're a cunt with terrible taste in comedy. <br> That is all.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:18 p.m. CST
saw that show ages ago - I thought it wasn't picked up in the UK.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:23 p.m. CST
that AICN has been scooped again - this time the "V' casting news.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:27 p.m. CST
You're a cunt with terrible taste in comedy.<p> That is all. <p>
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:32 p.m. CST
Five minutes out of a half hour is the same as saying I walked out after half an hour of a ninety minute film. There weren't any laughs and the lead is a pussy... like you.
Aug. 6, 2010, 4:35 p.m. CST
Wish I'd thought of that. <br> Also, my dad can beat up your dad, etc.
Aug. 6, 2010, 5:50 p.m. CST
by Uncle Stan
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:02 p.m. CST
...after the pilot was shown here in the UK. Great cast but not as funny as it should be given the talent involved. I guess this is a co-production with C4 as I did hear about it being picked up for a series a few weeks ago.
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:05 p.m. CST
is the same as 15 minutes out of 90. So not quite enough to judge. 10 minutes out of 30 would be fine.
Aug. 6, 2010, 6:08 p.m. CST
a pity. but at least sharon horgan's still there.
Aug. 6, 2010, 9:21 p.m. CST
by Red Ned Lynch
...a bit more than a third of one episode. Unless it's Two and a Half Men bad. <p> And I gotta' watch this regardless. David and Will...they've got the goods!
Aug. 6, 2010, 10:57 p.m. CST
Neither guys have been in a success and that track record is in no danger. I expect better from IFC, but I think they're just playing off cheap international crap.
Aug. 7, 2010, 12:01 a.m. CST
I know time is moving on and all, but damn. Just comes as something of a surprise since the last time I saw him
Aug. 7, 2010, 7:17 a.m. CST
Math or talking to girls? Atleast he saw 5 minutes of an episode of "Cheers" once. Good for him!
Aug. 7, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
If so, all I have to say is:<P> LUCKY BASTARD!!
Aug. 7, 2010, 10:53 a.m. CST
No wonder I never watch comedy anymore.
Aug. 7, 2010, 3:24 p.m. CST
The ENTIRE pilot was online. The whole thing. Last I checked, that was thirty minutes, not five. But thanks for playing.
Aug. 7, 2010, 3:25 p.m. CST
If I'm not mistaken, the entire first season has already aired in the UK. So there are actually some people who...GASP...have seen the whole thing already! So maybe do some research before you start insulting people. kthxbye
Aug. 7, 2010, 4:06 p.m. CST
Is the best sketch comedy ever by miles and between that and his stand up Cross get a lifetime pass from me.
Aug. 8, 2010, 2:49 p.m. CST
by Mr Gorilla
That hurt. Oof.
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 234 total posts 99 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 287 total posts 96 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 121 total posts 35 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 65 total posts 28 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 179 total posts 13 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 36 total posts 12 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 75 total posts 8 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 57 total posts 6 posts