INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS!! 9!! THE INFORMANT!!! WHIP IT!! THE BOX!! THE COVE!! THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE!! August Premiere Dates!!
I am – Hercules!!
These movies may be new to cable in August. Scores from the top critics at Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic are added to help sort out movies viewers might be keen to pursue. The titles are arranged chronologically by cable premiere date to make it most useful to people with DVRs:
The Movie Channel
THE PRIVATE LIVES OF PIPPA LEE
I HOPE THEY SERVE BEER IN HELL
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2
NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU
THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE
Find the list of July premieres here.
Find the list of June premieres here.
Find the list of May premieres here.
Find the list of April premieres here.
Find the list of March premieres here.
Find the list of February premieres here.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece On Blu: $7.99!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 1, 2010, 8:32 p.m. CST
by Stifler's Mom
when to find movies on cable. But no new reviews from Harry. Somebody, give me some content on this site, please.
Aug. 1, 2010, 8:40 p.m. CST
Same concept as advising the fall premiere dates for the new and returning TV Shows. For the record, 9 debuted 7/31 on Cinemax and How to Lose Friends and Alienate people has been on the Showtime/TMC channels for a couple months.
Aug. 1, 2010, 10:20 p.m. CST
Cost me like 15 bucks.
Aug. 1, 2010, 10:52 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Bob Peak is rolling over in his grave.
Aug. 2, 2010, 6:55 a.m. CST
and harry doesnt care about reviewing films anymore. he is to busy getting people like stallone to fill the void. expendables looks awful.
Aug. 2, 2010, 7:19 a.m. CST
I couldnt believe while I was watching it that it was real. Looked great, sure. But it was fucking awful. There wasn't even a story. Maybe 3 minutes of dialogue to fill 90 minutes. That film was an abomination. I saw it on the first day too cause I thought it looked amazing. Rarely have I been so disappointed in theaters. Awful.<br /><br />And what the fuck is Crossing Over?<br /><br />And I really want to bang Juno. Really bad.
Aug. 2, 2010, 8:24 a.m. CST
all i know about it is that Alice Eve (She's Out of My League, Future Emma Frost) has some nude scenes in it. Therefore, I'm DVRing it. <p> and I've had The Cove DVR'd for several weeks.
Aug. 2, 2010, 9:04 a.m. CST
Not good. She is super hot, no doubt, but her boobs...are not. I can't believe she is that young and they are that saggy. Disappointing. No longer worth sitting through the movie whatsoever.
Aug. 2, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
Aug. 2, 2010, 11:49 a.m. CST
that's what I thought when I saw the headline.
Aug. 2, 2010, 11:58 a.m. CST
And curse you Comcast for not letting me watch Iron Man 1, Nu Trek and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Fuck over and over again!
Aug. 3, 2010, 10:26 a.m. CST
Confusing and I nodded off at some parts. Eerie as hell, though. Cameron Diaz looked really good in it. Nothing tops her entrance in The Mask, but hey, take whatcha get.
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 288 total posts 288 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 155 total posts 155 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 291 total posts 136 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 209 total posts 94 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1802 total posts 49 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 78 total posts 47 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 127 total posts 45 posts