INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS!! 9!! THE INFORMANT!!! WHIP IT!! THE BOX!! THE COVE!! THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE!! August Premiere Dates!!
I am – Hercules!!
These movies may be new to cable in August. Scores from the top critics at Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic are added to help sort out movies viewers might be keen to pursue. The titles are arranged chronologically by cable premiere date to make it most useful to people with DVRs:
The Movie Channel
THE PRIVATE LIVES OF PIPPA LEE
I HOPE THEY SERVE BEER IN HELL
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2
NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU
THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE
Find the list of July premieres here.
Find the list of June premieres here.
Find the list of May premieres here.
Find the list of April premieres here.
Find the list of March premieres here.
Find the list of February premieres here.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Kubrick's Masterpiece On Blu: $7.99!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 1, 2010, 8:32 p.m. CST
by Stifler's Mom
when to find movies on cable. But no new reviews from Harry. Somebody, give me some content on this site, please.
Aug. 1, 2010, 8:40 p.m. CST
Same concept as advising the fall premiere dates for the new and returning TV Shows. For the record, 9 debuted 7/31 on Cinemax and How to Lose Friends and Alienate people has been on the Showtime/TMC channels for a couple months.
Aug. 1, 2010, 10:20 p.m. CST
Cost me like 15 bucks.
Aug. 1, 2010, 10:52 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Bob Peak is rolling over in his grave.
Aug. 2, 2010, 6:55 a.m. CST
and harry doesnt care about reviewing films anymore. he is to busy getting people like stallone to fill the void. expendables looks awful.
Aug. 2, 2010, 7:19 a.m. CST
I couldnt believe while I was watching it that it was real. Looked great, sure. But it was fucking awful. There wasn't even a story. Maybe 3 minutes of dialogue to fill 90 minutes. That film was an abomination. I saw it on the first day too cause I thought it looked amazing. Rarely have I been so disappointed in theaters. Awful.<br /><br />And what the fuck is Crossing Over?<br /><br />And I really want to bang Juno. Really bad.
Aug. 2, 2010, 8:24 a.m. CST
all i know about it is that Alice Eve (She's Out of My League, Future Emma Frost) has some nude scenes in it. Therefore, I'm DVRing it. <p> and I've had The Cove DVR'd for several weeks.
Aug. 2, 2010, 9:04 a.m. CST
Not good. She is super hot, no doubt, but her boobs...are not. I can't believe she is that young and they are that saggy. Disappointing. No longer worth sitting through the movie whatsoever.
Aug. 2, 2010, 10:04 a.m. CST
Aug. 2, 2010, 11:49 a.m. CST
that's what I thought when I saw the headline.
Aug. 2, 2010, 11:58 a.m. CST
And curse you Comcast for not letting me watch Iron Man 1, Nu Trek and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Fuck over and over again!
Aug. 3, 2010, 10:26 a.m. CST
Confusing and I nodded off at some parts. Eerie as hell, though. Cameron Diaz looked really good in it. Nothing tops her entrance in The Mask, but hey, take whatcha get.
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 357 total posts 181 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 160 total posts 94 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 127 total posts 83 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 738 total posts 66 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 198 total posts 48 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 78 total posts 36 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 84 total posts 35 posts