Romero's Running Zombie!!
Hot Breedy Screenwriter!!
The DEAD And DIABLO!!
Herc’s Video Of The Day!!
I am – Hercules!!
That headline is perhaps a lie. We have three videos today.
The first maybe clears up the whole "Walking Dead" controversy over whether George Romero’s zombies could run or not:
The second video brings us the launch of “Red Band Trailer,” the new talk show hosted by one of my favorite writers, WGA Award- and Oscar-winning screenwriter Diablo Cody, the girl who scripted the blockbuster “Juno” and the non-blockbuster “Jennifer’s Body.” She also wrote an acclaimed memoir about stripping, writes funny columns for Entertainment Weekly and created Showtime’s “United States of Tara.” As a bonus, the pregnant Cody's boobs have grown larger than those of ScriptGirl. In episode one, she interviews the great Adam Brody:
Oh. And here's the trailer for Syfy Emmy-bait "Sharktopus":
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
“Mr. Show: The Complete Series,” $47.49 last week, is momentarily $20.99!! (58% Off!!)
106 Blu-rays Under $10!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 18, 2010, 11:40 p.m. CST
I'm not sure what the controversy is, that is in question, but this did not show a "fast" Romero zombie. The only reason this zombie was at all fast, was due to a little thing we like to call "gravity". Once the "gravity" wasn't causing him to move quicker, he started shambling.
July 18, 2010, 11:44 p.m. CST
Dammit! My comments didn't show up. But I just wanted to say that the Romero zombie in the clip wasn't really a "fast" zombie. He only sped up when he was going downhill. It was gravity that made him fast, not his zombie-ness.
July 18, 2010, 11:46 p.m. CST
Nevermind, I just didn't click the link for the comments! D'oh! And First!...and Second!
July 19, 2010, 12:03 a.m. CST
I"d rather watch Transformers than anything to do w/ Cody. Or whatever her real name is.
July 19, 2010, 12:15 a.m. CST
.. and the zombie kept pretty close... hence i reckon he was jogging....
July 19, 2010, 12:30 a.m. CST
...had been officially unpersoned. Somewhere there's a photograph of Harry posing next to empty air. Surprised to see her mentioned.
July 19, 2010, 3:46 a.m. CST
July 19, 2010, 3:58 a.m. CST
and slow zombies are still more delicious for my eyes.
July 19, 2010, 9:29 a.m. CST
Perhaps just a crazed caretaker who was driven mad on Zombie night. Notice that he uses tools...a rock...and he doesn't stop to eat Barbara's brother. This guys just horny, not dead. Oh, and Sharktopus looks bitchin'.
July 19, 2010, 10:15 a.m. CST
that's not going to win any Emmies
July 19, 2010, 10:43 a.m. CST
Their movies melt the eye-balls out of your sockets.
July 19, 2010, 11:26 a.m. CST
by Royston Lodge
He's not quite running, but he definitely moves fast enough to be considered more of a "rage zombie".<p> I like the theory someone else posted that they move faster when they're first reanimated, but they slow down as their dead bodies deteriorate and their dead muscles atrophy.
July 19, 2010, 12:28 p.m. CST
I believe it was the Survival Guide - maybe World War Z, made mention of zombies and acts of super strength. I think it was along the lines of they could do some pretty amazing things, but they would be a one time thing since they couldn't rebuild muscle tissue and were likely to damage themselves further. Anyway, why couldn't a newly created zombie run until the muscle tissue broke down to the point it would have to shamble then walk? Of course it would depend on what kind of damage the new zombie had when reanimated for this to work i.e. torn out thigh muscle means no running.
July 19, 2010, 3:19 p.m. CST
It seems that SyFy have stopped caring and have embraced the crap.
July 19, 2010, 4:04 p.m. CST
Who cares if - and it's still an if - zombies run in The Walking Dead?! Get a life. Not every vampire is Murnau's Nosferatu and not every zombie has to Romero's.
input this URL: ( http://www.shoes2.us/ ) you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 227 total posts 162 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 413 total posts 57 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 112 total posts 51 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 267 total posts 38 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 48 total posts 27 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 201 total posts 18 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: SUPERMAN! KILL SHAKESPEARE! SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN! THE FADE OUT! & More! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts