UPDATED WITH WINNER!!
BEAVER: The Complete Series!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway!!
This contest is over! Provisional congrats to @_tPee!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away TV box sets like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Constantly monitor my Twitter account between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, June 28. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. One of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win Leave It To Beaver: The Complete Series, which hits shelves Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “BQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
The Best Superman Stories In Decades!!
70 Blu-rays Under $10!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 28, 2010, 2:43 a.m. CST
by James Westfall
Someone had to say it!
June 28, 2010, 3:47 a.m. CST
Twittering contests are both unfair and very gay!
June 28, 2010, 4:20 a.m. CST
Ward, weren't you a little hard on the beaver last night? Dam, that stupid joke went around like wild fire when I was a kid.
June 28, 2010, 5:39 a.m. CST
If you get caught, Dad's gonna give ya the business! Hey, gimme a hunka that cake.
June 28, 2010, 8:12 a.m. CST
not sure of the episode but i hear it played on the raido all the time, Wally asks his mom where dad is and mrs cleaver says something like "you know you father wally, he's probabaly out chasing beaver" <P>It's funny because beaver is also a name for vagina
June 28, 2010, 9:44 a.m. CST
June 28, 2010, 10:44 a.m. CST
"Clam up, Beaver, I know the curtains don't match the drapes and clash with the trim but I won them in a cha-cha contest and can't return them because I no longer have the box. And take my muff off your head; I would snatch it from you but I need to tend to this gash I got from the neighbour's pussy. Now get ready for lunch; I've got a fish taco for you to eat as well as a muffin and Tang."<p>Or, even better, that episode of "The Dukes of Hazzard", when Cooter said....
June 28, 2010, 11:20 a.m. CST
Leave it to Big Pussy. Wow, T.V. changed a lot in 50 years.
June 28, 2010, 12:05 p.m. CST
by Royston Lodge
One 30 minute stretch of Beaver is bad enough, but I think I'd go crazy if I had to watch THAT much Beaver.<p> Will this contest have ANY takers?
June 28, 2010, 12:19 p.m. CST
...You should pare up the Beaver giveaway with one featuring all the Boner-centric episodes of Growing Pains. The "Have a Boner? Get some Beaver" give-away! Now THAT'S marketing!
June 28, 2010, 1:19 p.m. CST
Is a great sitcom. Love it. Hope I win the box set.
June 28, 2010, 2 p.m. CST
There has to be at least a dozen times I heard some old fart at a family reunion or at church declare "Back in my day we had morals and Leave It To Beaver...now all you hear is that dadgummed colored rap." Almost annoys me enough to privatize social security.
June 28, 2010, 2:27 p.m. CST
by jimmy rabbitte
No.... Not *that* kind of beaver...
June 28, 2010, 2:47 p.m. CST
I used to love eating out of it
June 28, 2010, 2:53 p.m. CST
the only beaver that most of the twittering twats will ever see...
June 28, 2010, 3:01 p.m. CST
June 28, 2010, 4:45 p.m. CST
Fuck yes it will. This is like a top five sitcom for me. I grew up on it.
June 28, 2010, 5:38 p.m. CST
I'm pretty jealous this time. <br><br> Great, great, show.
June 28, 2010, 7:22 p.m. CST
...watching it in the 90's on TVLand!
June 28, 2010, 7:25 p.m. CST
...TVLAnd is why we have all these silly retro hipster people and their smelly old clothes, polluting old cars and crappy old music fouling up things everywhere you go. Good thing they themselves are now starting to get old and TVLand only shows shitty reality shows like every other basic cable channel now.
June 28, 2010, 7:48 p.m. CST
...well the UHF channel that merged with my Fox affiliate used to air this weekdays before G.I.Joe. <br><br> I never got into the TV Land until a few years back when they did weekend long marathons of this and Lucy, which was good stuff.
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 382 total posts 206 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 170 total posts 170 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Be In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 150 total posts 150 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 181 total posts 115 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 781 total posts 109 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 138 total posts 94 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 204 total posts 54 posts