THE WHITEST KIDS On Friday Launch Their 4th IFC Season!!
I am – Hercules!!
We got a note this week from Timmy Williams, star of the long-running IFC sketch show “The Whitest Kids U Know.” He wanted to see if we could throw the show a little plugola and post some season-four footage.
I suspect he’s an actual AICN reader because he went to film school in New York and went with “Dear Herc” instead of “Dear H.” or “Dear H.T.” -- always the “tell” of a self-promoter who’s never bothered to read beyond AICN’s contact page.
So have a gander at this funny season four clip!
10 p.m. Friday. IFC.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 11, 2010, 1:35 a.m. CST
It was so gradual that by the time I knew the turn I was already laughing.
June 11, 2010, 1:39 a.m. CST
Saw them live last year and it was amazing. Still don't know what they were thinking with Miss March.
June 11, 2010, 1:48 a.m. CST
June 11, 2010, 2:10 a.m. CST
and was fucking rolling when they went there as well! These guys are fucking hilarious, Miss March was tolerable, but could have been better. But their show is some funny shit, best sketch comedy out there right now IMO.
June 11, 2010, 2:20 a.m. CST
Now You Have Fucked Up....these guys are epic.
June 11, 2010, 2:32 a.m. CST
Discovered them during my stoner year late night on Fuse and been a fan ever since. Had Lorne Michaels any testes, they would be SNL writers.
June 11, 2010, 2:40 a.m. CST
Seriously. The. Grapist. Open wide kids cause I'm gonna GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH!
June 11, 2010, 2:40 a.m. CST
June 11, 2010, 2:41 a.m. CST
little kids rooms and GRAPES them in the mouth! He's a grape!
June 11, 2010, 2:45 a.m. CST
by David Cloverfield
Fun! He like... grapes the kids! - They have some pretty funny stuff.
June 11, 2010, 3:24 a.m. CST
June 11, 2010, 4:10 a.m. CST
couldn't look at anything else.
June 11, 2010, 4:59 a.m. CST
I was thinking, "Hey you can see that girl's pants" and then when I realized that was intentional, I was rolling.
June 11, 2010, 5:53 a.m. CST
The "zookeeper" sketch in season 3(?) always gets me. "Water Balloons" too. But some of their sketches seem to lack a punchline in the end.
June 11, 2010, 8:37 a.m. CST
June 11, 2010, 9:20 a.m. CST
by I am the most horrible
Timmy is a swell guy. Very funny.
June 11, 2010, 9:44 a.m. CST
was how do I get this bag of money they gave me to make Miss March to the bank....
June 11, 2010, 10:31 a.m. CST
by Evil Sean
WKUK got some love here
June 11, 2010, 12:24 p.m. CST
Inquiring minds want to know, buddy.
June 11, 2010, 12:47 p.m. CST
June 11, 2010, 12:52 p.m. CST
do a YouTube search for "gallon pcp" and "slow jerk."
June 11, 2010, 12:55 p.m. CST
by Sailor Rip
What's not to love.
June 11, 2010, 1:46 p.m. CST
and deadly accurate in the dangers of dating single moms.
June 11, 2010, 2:12 p.m. CST
for some reason, bleepin out curse words is funnier than actually cursin... but then again, they had one dress up as a women and im sure ya couldnt show that skit on basic cable
June 11, 2010, 10:07 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
WKUK is really hot/cold for me. Some sketches have me laughing to the point that my throat hurts, and then the next sketch will bore me.<p>But thats a far higher success ratio than SNL.
June 11, 2010, 10:57 p.m. CST
i 100% agree! I don't know what happened, but on FUZE I thought 100% of the skits were funny. I was raving that they were the next big thing. Then the 2nd season started on IFC and the good skit to bad skit ratio was like MADTV or something. I don't know what happened I remember on FUZE they promoted how it was from a producer of Kids in the Hall and they didn't do that on IFC. Maybe a producer or something knew how to layout the show and make it flow or something... i do know that the difference between great skit shows and bad ones are, the great ones aren't afraid to do skits that are 15secs or 30 secs long. I think when they got to IFC they started having these long drawn out skits but on FUZE it was all quick, do the joke and move on
June 12, 2010, 2:54 a.m. CST
to rewind it. I noticed the panties, zoned out for a second and realized I wasn't listening. Haha.
June 12, 2010, 1:03 p.m. CST
They rule even if only for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpRqvCps_MQ&feature=related
June 13, 2010, 8:58 a.m. CST
by Sailor Rip
June 14, 2010, 12:21 p.m. CST
by Chief Joseph
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 151 total posts 9 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 11 total posts 9 posts
- SNOWPIERCER finally gets a U.S. release date in its full, un-Weinstened glory! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 29 total posts 4 posts
- New PARKS, PARENTHOOD, PORTLANDIA, COMMUNITY, ELEMENTARY, HALF, CRAZY, MILLERS, VIKINGS, VAMPIRE, REIGN, GREY’S, SCANDAL, NERDS, IDOL, RAKE, BOO BOO, SEAGAL!! The Returns Of SUITS & WONDERLAND!! Bob Mould On LETTERMAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 18 total posts 3 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 28 total posts 2 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 534 total posts 2 posts
- ‘This Is Exactly What Everybody Said Was Going To Happen!!’ Promo For Oprah’s LINDSAY!! -- 15 total posts 1 post
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 178 total posts 1 post
- THE RAID Redux Sets Its Director!! + A Few More Details... -- 121 total posts 1 post