UPDATED WITH WINNER!!
The Big SEINFELD Season Of
CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM!!
Herc’s Monday Giveaway III!!
Contest over! Provisional congrats to @ryanestabrooks!
I am – Hercules!!
In celebration of my first decade manning Ain’t It Cool’s TV desk, we are giving away TV box sets like they are going out of style!
All you have to do is:
1) “Follow” me on Twitter.
2) Constantly monitor my Twitter account between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, June 7. At some point during this window I will post a question on that Twitter account. One of the first readers to correctly answer this question via Twitter will win season seven of “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” which goes on sale Tuesday.
IMPORTANT!! The question will begin with “CYEQ.”
IMPORTANT!! Your Twittered answer MUST begin with @hercAICN. Don’t screw this up!
IMPORTANT!! This contest is available only to residents of the United States.
IMPORTANT!! If Herc provisionally declares you a winner, immediately forward your shipping address and phone number to herculesAICN@yahoo.com. If you fail to do so within 24 hours, Herc will assign the prize to another.
Even if you’re a giant loser today, look for more supercool prizing in the coming days and weeks!
This post will be updated after the winner wins.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Follow Evil Herc on Twitter!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 7, 2010, 1:53 a.m. CST
Guess I'll just have to buy it
June 7, 2010, 6:35 a.m. CST
is mainly for gays and 12-year-olds. Nobody gives a shit. Can't you find a more creative way to give away cool shit? A remember an REM competition a while back that actually involved people doing something. Like, being creative and shit.
June 7, 2010, 8:16 a.m. CST
Since only Muslims get any respect probably Christians should start killing people, too. If some Christian stuck a knife through Larry David's chest then there would be a lot fewer Pee on Jesus type episodes coming out of Hollywood. Not advocating murder, just pointing out the obvious.
June 7, 2010, 9:09 a.m. CST
Cracked me up. Lighten up, man, it was a joke. And it's not that the Muslims get more respect, it's that they've actually followed through on their threats against those who mock their religion. Christians used to be homicidal back during the Crusades, and the Catholics in the Vatican all but advocated homicide during the Holocaust, but these days they're too busy being self-righteous, trying to add their religion into school curriculum (thanks a lot retards in Texas govt.), or trying to make as much money as they can off their 'flock' (i.e. that piece of crap Joel Osteen). Christians just got too much on their plate. Maybe if you follow through on your homicidal thoughts, maybe then people will listen. Right? <p>Now in all seriousness, it's just a TV show. And if you can't laugh at a depiction of an overzealous believer who saw a drop of pee on her Jesus painting and immediately thought it was a miracle, what CAN you laugh at. And honestly, who hangs a picture of Jesus in the bathroom, anyway? For those who believe he was more than just a benevolent and good man, for those who believe he's now supernatural, do you REALLY want him staring at you while you're in the bethroom? What if he speaks (like in those tortillas in Mexico), and what if he says to you, "You know, you'll go blind doing that!"
June 7, 2010, 9:11 a.m. CST
I agree 100%. Herc, you work for this site, not twithead. Why not do the competitions from the TB's on the site you work for? Seriously, this twitter nonsense screams out of you trying to artificially inflate the number of followers you have, as most who enter these contests won't follow you except at those specific times anyway. Seriously, you're aiming to the wrong demographic trying to infuse twatter with AICN.
June 7, 2010, 9:18 a.m. CST
please stop this twitter nonsense.
June 7, 2010, 10:15 a.m. CST
but it´s become so easy now...kinda boring. Let´s see Larry piss on Mahoma if he has the balls. Doubtful tho, he might get killed
June 7, 2010, 10:42 a.m. CST
June 7, 2010, 11:24 a.m. CST
The black swan episode was the funniest thing on TV last year. I do however wish there had been an eleventh episode but it was just the seinfeld reunion, no larry david and no reference to curb, just a 30 minute seinfeld reunion show, NBC probabaly wouldn't have allowed it, but it would havebeen awesome (they obviously filmed a big chunk of a 22 minute reunion, why not do the whole thing and make itlegit?)<P>I'd love to enter this contest, but i'd rather pay forit then become a part of twitter
June 8, 2010, 9:01 a.m. CST
has anyone ever asked you why you do these stupid twitter contests and have you ever answered?
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 103 total posts 51 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 138 total posts 31 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 69 total posts 17 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 69 total posts 16 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 351 total posts 15 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 248 total posts 11 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 32 total posts 10 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 62 total posts 9 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 276 total posts 8 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 462 total posts 8 posts