‘Do You Smell Veal And Peppers??’ DAVID LETTERMAN Tuesday Got Sucked Into The Twitter Vortex!!
I am – Hercules!!
I know a guy who gets to see all the “Letterman” tapings (he tipped us off to the infamous Joaquin Phoenix appearance way back when), and he tells me tonight’s show is another that could be big on YouTube tomorrow.
Perhaps trying to compete with Conan’s TwitterTracker segments, Dave uses the Late_Show account to try to Twitter for the first time tonight, apparently to hilarious effect.
“It was dave stumbling through it. It was very funny; he had no idea what he was doing.”
11:35 p.m. Tuesday. CBS.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
43 Blu-rays Under $10!!!!
A $135 Blu-ray Player Hercules
Both Owns And Highly Recommends!!
Cousin? Business Is A-Boomin' Dec. 15!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 8, 2009, 5:51 p.m. CST
Dec. 8, 2009, 5:53 p.m. CST
Compared to the other late-nighters, he is the only one that makes me laugh. Will be watching tonight.
Dec. 8, 2009, 5:53 p.m. CST
Dec. 8, 2009, 6 p.m. CST
Remember on the old show he used to call his friend across the way at Simon & Shuster? He could never dial the touch-tone phone without screwing up! COMEDY! HAHAHAHAH! (ahem).
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:02 p.m. CST
how about some coverage of that, instead of twitter articles and talk show hosts....
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:19 p.m. CST
by Incomplete Gamer
I'll second that, Brechtsky. In fact, the only reason I clicked on this article was to see if other people were talking about Better Off Ted. Can't wait, hope Herc puts something about it on soon. Hopefully people actually watch it this season.
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:35 p.m. CST
Leno sucks, zero to none coverage of Kimmel, only fleeting mentions of Fallon, zero Kilborne, and tons of Letterman coverage. </BR> That about sums it up.
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:37 p.m. CST
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:52 p.m. CST
Old man confused by new things!!! He's back on top...cough.
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:55 p.m. CST
Twitter Tracker is hilarious...Conan needs more faster-paced comedy skits to open with.
Dec. 8, 2009, 6:56 p.m. CST
I want to watch it, but I can't rely on internet opinions anymore. You people are the ones that say Glee isn't akin to shit in your mouth. And I love musicals.
Dec. 8, 2009, 7:03 p.m. CST
Good to see Dave blazing trails in comedy!
Dec. 8, 2009, 7:21 p.m. CST
It tries to conjure up something akin to Arrested Development/The Office, but is a hollow, humorless show.
Dec. 8, 2009, 7:23 p.m. CST
by Logo Lou
Haven't watched.... has Dave touched the Tiger deal with his own affairs?
Dec. 8, 2009, 7:41 p.m. CST
Dec. 8, 2009, 7:48 p.m. CST
by Royston Lodge
Dec. 8, 2009, 8:42 p.m. CST
AICN is a joke.
Dec. 8, 2009, 8:47 p.m. CST
He just thawed out of a block of ice.
Dec. 8, 2009, 8:48 p.m. CST
Dec. 8, 2009, 9:06 p.m. CST
Yeah, totally off topic, but hey... Not too shabby, definitely on the Pixar side of things. <br><br> As for Letterman, his own transgressions helped make the Tiger Woods material funnier.
Dec. 8, 2009, 9:33 p.m. CST
by Adelai Niska
I've only seen a few shows, but the fake science is funny and portia de rossi is basically a smarter version of her arrested dev character
Dec. 8, 2009, 10:26 p.m. CST
Kilborn? LOL. How's 1999 treating ya? Maybe there's a reason he has zero coverage on this site.
Dec. 8, 2009, 10:34 p.m. CST
Dec. 8, 2009, 10:41 p.m. CST
What the frack was the point of that as a feature here?
Dec. 8, 2009, 11:43 p.m. CST
Greasy, nasty, leather headed somebitch
Dec. 9, 2009, 5:02 a.m. CST
your hilarious amusement) <p> # I'm making toast! about 13 hours ago <p> # I like Barbara. Do you? about 13 hours ago <p> # Do you smell veal and peppers? about 13 hours ago <p> There, aren't you glad you got that? Ain't that some fucking cool news?
Dec. 9, 2009, 9:48 a.m. CST
...Conan and Dave used to have some crossover gags on each other's shows. I hope, especially in light of Jay's recent backstabbing of Conan, they pick that up again.
Dec. 9, 2009, 10 a.m. CST
I think "supposedly to hilarious effect" is more accurate. Unless of course, by "hilarious" you mean "mildly amusing".
Dec. 9, 2009, 5:38 p.m. CST
Dave is still doing his cranky old man schtik, it seems. He should make more jokes about having sex with his interns, at least that was mildly amusing.
Dec. 9, 2009, 7:28 p.m. CST
For pointing out that Twitter is fucking retarded for retards. Oh, wait, Jimmy Fallon likes it? That's why he blows. because he TWITTERS DURING A SHOW!!!
Dec. 9, 2009, 9:23 p.m. CST
They're even sillier when they start twittering.
Dec. 9, 2009, 10:30 p.m. CST
That Twitter was a waste of time.
Dec. 9, 2009, 11:35 p.m. CST
Maybe next Letterman can do a bit where he tries to use a microwave and can't figure it out. Ha ha ha HA HA!
Dec. 10, 2009, 8:46 a.m. CST
thinks any new technology is a waste of time. <p> There was no shortage of these assholes back in the 90's claiming the internet was a waste of time. <p> Just hurry up and die already, you old fart. Maybe we'll tech your corpse in someway. The iRot perhaps?
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 112 total posts 112 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 519 total posts 49 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 469 total posts 42 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 230 total posts 21 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 38 total posts 8 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 190 total posts 6 posts
- Idris Elba On THE DAILY SHOW!! Ian McKellen On LETTERMAN!! Amy Adams On FALLON!! New RICK & MORTY, ALMOST HUMAN, CRYO, BROKE, MET, MOLLY, MOM, HOSTAGES, VOICE, MNF & RAW!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Day of the Doctor'!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 221 total posts 4 posts