The Observers Of FRINGE!!
Some Stuff The UPS Guy
Brought Hercules Today!!
I am – Hercules!!
Paul Revere's engraving of the 1717 Boston Massacre:
Marie Antoinette 1793:
Sarajevo 1914, minutes before assassination of Archduke Ferdinand:
Letter from Fox publicity 2009:
The big Observer-centric episode hits next Thursday.
A new episode aired tonight too.
9 p.m. Thursday. Fox.
Follow Herc on Twitter!!
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek (2009): Two-Disc
Star Trek (2009) (Blu-ray)
Star Trek Limited Edition Replica Gift Set
Play Them On A $127.25 Blu-ray Player!!
$17.50 For 1,088 Pages
From The King, Baby!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 12, 2009, 10:08 p.m. CST
I love it. And that's some neat swag.
Nov. 12, 2009, 10:18 p.m. CST
i deserve one of these.
Nov. 12, 2009, 10:20 p.m. CST
im gonna have to use your pic to translate the page.<br><br>i love this show.
Nov. 12, 2009, 10:23 p.m. CST
whats with all the little tv's in the background? Hooking them all together to get one big crappy image?
Nov. 12, 2009, 10:51 p.m. CST
Nov. 13, 2009, 12:26 a.m. CST
Spock is up to some spooky shit. Next week looks astounding, and that box of UPS goodies seems so wonderfully typcial of an Abrams show.
Nov. 13, 2009, 12:28 a.m. CST
And by that I don't mean exlie to Fridays or Saturdays, either. Easily one of the networks best shows, and allowing it to get killed in that time slot. If FOX had any real balls, they would throw HOUSE up against the Anatomy show and let that little war play out.
Nov. 13, 2009, 12:34 a.m. CST
Okay, that was a great episode last night. As it began it felt dubious as I settled into what I thought was just another X Files homage. But I have to say to tin hats sure helped bring me around to it. The deal was done once we learned about the Tylers... all of them. Well done, Fringe, well done.
Nov. 13, 2009, 12:47 a.m. CST
I love seeing more Observer stuff. And considering that actor played Sweeney Todd in the revival for several years, he's definately got the creep factor down :)
Nov. 13, 2009, 3:48 a.m. CST
Best thing on tv right now. Outstanding performances this week, simply stunning, the last act had me welling up !
Nov. 13, 2009, 5:22 a.m. CST
bitched about there not being a Fringe talkback. Dumb bastards.
Nov. 13, 2009, 7:34 a.m. CST
by Red Ned Lynch
...just let next week deliver. Sometimes I'm very close to loving this show. I really want the push across the finish line. By the way, Nimble, couldn't agree more about SOA.
Nov. 13, 2009, 8:19 a.m. CST
In the first episode of the current series of DOCTOR WHO, "Rose," we saw several pictures showing the Ninth Doctor in various points in history. Perhaps he and the Observer met up for tea on a regular basis.
Nov. 13, 2009, 10:58 a.m. CST
Last night's episode was decent - I had the kid pegged too but the reveal at the end upped the score from 6.5/10 to 7.5. <br> Anna Torv's attempt at an accent still takes me out of the show a bit though and I'm not even American.
Nov. 13, 2009, 11:02 a.m. CST
by Total Geekazoid
I love Fringe but this character makes the writers seem lazy. Let's see, a bald, inscrutable character who watches the course of human events but doesn't interfere with them... Kurtzman: "Won't fans complain that we're just blatantly stealing The Watcher?" Orci: "No problem! We'll change it completely. We'll call him The Observer!" Come on, guys, put just a little more effort into it.
Nov. 13, 2009, 11:51 a.m. CST
is the observer wearing period-friendly clothing? i hope so, he doesnt want to stand out, so wearing a suit wouldnt make sense.
except that the observers are supposed to be an entire race (or did we not pay attention). and Oatu was/is the least useful Marvel character this side of Guido.
Nov. 13, 2009, 12:45 p.m. CST
..and his name is Uatu, since you're so good at paying attention.
Nov. 13, 2009, 2:15 p.m. CST
I really think the big bad on this show is going to be Walter2 and this entire thing is about getting his son back.
Nov. 13, 2009, 2:34 p.m. CST
The Observer's name on Fringe was Utah... Cool homage... Gods people lighten up just a kilo.
Nov. 15, 2009, 5:07 p.m. CST
All I can think about are the Mystery Science Theater characters. I keep expecting these guys to be carrying around their brains in salad bowls...
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 117 total posts 85 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 242 total posts 30 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 444 total posts 16 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 41 total posts 12 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 197 total posts 12 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 100 total posts 8 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 180 total posts 5 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 147 total posts 5 posts
- Lance Henriksen On HANNIBAL!! Ruffalo On KIMMEL!! New WIPEOUT & ANGER!! The Premieres Of SAVE ME And HAVE TO GO!! AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE And GOING TO HELL Finales!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 21 total posts 5 posts