Find Out Who Will Receive Copies Of Titan Books' HAMMER GLAMOUR!!
...with the results of the HAMMER GLAMOUR book giveaway (announced HERE).
Recipients of the books e-mailed me at, or closest to, a pre-selecrted mystery time of day (over roughly 2/12 days). Below you'll find the folks who came closest to said pre-selected times, as well as the exact times they e-mailed me.
Troy Vincent, CA
selected time Thursday 7:37pm
entry received 7:35:34pm
Brian Anderson, WA
selected time Friday 11:01 am
e-mail received 10:58:10am
Ronald F. Fink, Iowa
selected time Friday 12:22pm
e-mail received 12:24:46pm
Christian Larsson, Sweden
selected time Saturday 3:47am
e-mail received 3:13:11am
Jared Eves, Canada
Titan has already been handed your shipping information & your books will be on the way to your shortly, if they're not already.
If you didn't snag a copy through the contest, the title can be found online HERE.
selected time 5:36pm Saturday
e-mail received 5:43:55pm
selected time Thursday 7:37pm entry received 7:35:34pm
selected time Friday 11:01 am e-mail received 10:58:10am
selected time Friday 12:22pm e-mail received 12:24:46pm
selected time Saturday 3:47am e-mail received 3:13:11am
selected time 5:36pm Saturday e-mail received 5:43:55pm
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 5, 2009, 10:57 a.m. CST
For the first time, oh yeah!
Nov. 5, 2009, 11:06 a.m. CST
Because I'm a lazy idiot, perhaps. Red head + awesome cleavage + possible vampirism = wonton lust.
Nov. 5, 2009, 11:13 a.m. CST
Didn't enter cause I already have the book. It is a very well done tome with some excellent photos, most of which I had never seen. I highly recommend this book for Hammer fans!
Nov. 5, 2009, 12:32 p.m. CST
...made me feel funny in my pants when I was a wee lad.
Nov. 5, 2009, 12:42 p.m. CST
by Some Dude
Damn, I needed some high-class stroke material. For, uh, research.
Nov. 5, 2009, 2:43 p.m. CST
by wampa 1
...that came up with this one?
Nov. 5, 2009, 7:05 p.m. CST
I just dropped back in to sneak another peek at that awesome cover and discovered my typo. Corrected.
Nov. 5, 2009, 8:16 p.m. CST
by The Dark Shite
I didn't even notice this competetion! I'm here every day! How the hell could I miss this? <p>
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts