Find Out Who Will Receive Copies Of Titan Books' HAMMER GLAMOUR!!
...with the results of the HAMMER GLAMOUR book giveaway (announced HERE).
Recipients of the books e-mailed me at, or closest to, a pre-selecrted mystery time of day (over roughly 2/12 days). Below you'll find the folks who came closest to said pre-selected times, as well as the exact times they e-mailed me.
Troy Vincent, CA
selected time Thursday 7:37pm
entry received 7:35:34pm
Brian Anderson, WA
selected time Friday 11:01 am
e-mail received 10:58:10am
Ronald F. Fink, Iowa
selected time Friday 12:22pm
e-mail received 12:24:46pm
Christian Larsson, Sweden
selected time Saturday 3:47am
e-mail received 3:13:11am
Jared Eves, Canada
Titan has already been handed your shipping information & your books will be on the way to your shortly, if they're not already.
If you didn't snag a copy through the contest, the title can be found online HERE.
selected time 5:36pm Saturday
e-mail received 5:43:55pm
selected time Thursday 7:37pm entry received 7:35:34pm
selected time Friday 11:01 am e-mail received 10:58:10am
selected time Friday 12:22pm e-mail received 12:24:46pm
selected time Saturday 3:47am e-mail received 3:13:11am
selected time 5:36pm Saturday e-mail received 5:43:55pm
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 5, 2009, 10:57 a.m. CST
For the first time, oh yeah!
Nov. 5, 2009, 11:06 a.m. CST
Because I'm a lazy idiot, perhaps. Red head + awesome cleavage + possible vampirism = wonton lust.
Nov. 5, 2009, 11:13 a.m. CST
Didn't enter cause I already have the book. It is a very well done tome with some excellent photos, most of which I had never seen. I highly recommend this book for Hammer fans!
Nov. 5, 2009, 12:32 p.m. CST
...made me feel funny in my pants when I was a wee lad.
Nov. 5, 2009, 12:42 p.m. CST
by Some Dude
Damn, I needed some high-class stroke material. For, uh, research.
Nov. 5, 2009, 2:43 p.m. CST
by wampa 1
...that came up with this one?
Nov. 5, 2009, 7:05 p.m. CST
I just dropped back in to sneak another peek at that awesome cover and discovered my typo. Corrected.
Nov. 5, 2009, 8:16 p.m. CST
by The Dark Shite
I didn't even notice this competetion! I'm here every day! How the hell could I miss this? <p>
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 76 total posts 24 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 117 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 31 total posts 9 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 348 total posts 7 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 302 total posts 6 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 58 total posts 5 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 58 total posts 5 posts
- Second Wave Titles Announced for FANTASTIC FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- 8 total posts 4 posts