Find Out Who Will Receive Copies Of Titan Books' HAMMER GLAMOUR!!
...with the results of the HAMMER GLAMOUR book giveaway (announced HERE).
Recipients of the books e-mailed me at, or closest to, a pre-selecrted mystery time of day (over roughly 2/12 days). Below you'll find the folks who came closest to said pre-selected times, as well as the exact times they e-mailed me.
Troy Vincent, CA
selected time Thursday 7:37pm
entry received 7:35:34pm
Brian Anderson, WA
selected time Friday 11:01 am
e-mail received 10:58:10am
Ronald F. Fink, Iowa
selected time Friday 12:22pm
e-mail received 12:24:46pm
Christian Larsson, Sweden
selected time Saturday 3:47am
e-mail received 3:13:11am
Jared Eves, Canada
Titan has already been handed your shipping information & your books will be on the way to your shortly, if they're not already.
If you didn't snag a copy through the contest, the title can be found online HERE.
selected time 5:36pm Saturday
e-mail received 5:43:55pm
selected time Thursday 7:37pm entry received 7:35:34pm
selected time Friday 11:01 am e-mail received 10:58:10am
selected time Friday 12:22pm e-mail received 12:24:46pm
selected time Saturday 3:47am e-mail received 3:13:11am
selected time 5:36pm Saturday e-mail received 5:43:55pm
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 5, 2009, 10:57 a.m. CST
For the first time, oh yeah!
Nov. 5, 2009, 11:06 a.m. CST
Because I'm a lazy idiot, perhaps. Red head + awesome cleavage + possible vampirism = wonton lust.
Nov. 5, 2009, 11:13 a.m. CST
Didn't enter cause I already have the book. It is a very well done tome with some excellent photos, most of which I had never seen. I highly recommend this book for Hammer fans!
Nov. 5, 2009, 12:32 p.m. CST
...made me feel funny in my pants when I was a wee lad.
Nov. 5, 2009, 12:42 p.m. CST
by Some Dude
Damn, I needed some high-class stroke material. For, uh, research.
Nov. 5, 2009, 2:43 p.m. CST
by wampa 1
...that came up with this one?
Nov. 5, 2009, 7:05 p.m. CST
I just dropped back in to sneak another peek at that awesome cover and discovered my typo. Corrected.
Nov. 5, 2009, 8:16 p.m. CST
by The Dark Shite
I didn't even notice this competetion! I'm here every day! How the hell could I miss this? <p>
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 86 total posts 31 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 668 total posts 29 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 30 total posts 23 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 28 total posts 23 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 79 total posts 22 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 239 total posts 19 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1868 total posts 17 posts
- Copernicus On The Science Of STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS!! -- 1213 total posts 15 posts
- ICEBERG SLIM: PORTRAIT OF A PIMP has a trailer to tantalize your interests -- 28 total posts 11 posts