Comic-Con’s MIDDLEMAN Lost-Episode Table-Read Online!!
I am – Hercules!!
Late in “The Middleman’s” short run, ABC Family cuts its order for the show from 13 episodes to 12, leaving one episode – “The Doomsday Armageddon Apocalypse” – unproduced.
But as a special treat for Comic-Con attendees, the original cast and writers got together in San Diego two Thursdays ago to perform it anyway:
Follow Herc on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 3, 2009, 3:28 p.m. CST
I really enjoyed this and was crestfallen when it disappeared. Right blend of quirky and silly just like Pushing Daisies
Aug. 3, 2009, 3:28 p.m. CST
"they're even Better!"<p>Thanks for posting this! Great show.
Aug. 3, 2009, 3:55 p.m. CST
They were gonna be doing a table-read of a LOST episode.
Aug. 3, 2009, 4:08 p.m. CST
Low budget, cleverly written, and sexy as hell. If you get a chance, check out this show from episode 1. Hysterically funny and smart.
Aug. 3, 2009, 5:56 p.m. CST
for a summer show when nothing else was coming on. I like the geek references and the fast talking. It kind of made me mad when the MM said "What the mpnkey?" in one episode because I've been saying that for nearly a decade. It's one of the phrases I use to avoid cussing in front of my students. I also like all those scooby words like jinkies and jeepers. I recently added, "By the hammer of Thor!" but I stole that from Tina Fay. Thanks for this link guys.
Aug. 3, 2009, 5:59 p.m. CST
Definitely up there with the brilliant-but-canceled contenders
Aug. 3, 2009, 6:27 p.m. CST
It was a show that was fun, funny, full of heart and never failed to be entertaining. I miss it being on the air desperately!
Aug. 3, 2009, 6:28 p.m. CST
Was my only reason to ever watch that network!
Aug. 3, 2009, 7:46 p.m. CST
I didn't even know ABC family existed till i this show. It will definitely be missed by me.
Aug. 3, 2009, 9:44 p.m. CST
by Mullah Omar
I never heard of this show before Herc mentioned it at AICN. After reading the raves and then checking out a few other reviews, I'll definitely be picking up the DVDs. Thanks for the info!
Aug. 3, 2009, 11:38 p.m. CST
i cant hear a thing
Aug. 4, 2009, 2:22 a.m. CST
by David Cloverfield
More people would've watched. :(
Aug. 4, 2009, 4:40 a.m. CST
damn i loved this show. And that would have made one hell of a great final episode too. Truly Epic haha.
Aug. 4, 2009, 4:56 a.m. CST
Not even Krycek and that hot blonde MILF can save it from sucking.
Aug. 4, 2009, 10:37 a.m. CST
mind numbingly shit. just shit shit shit.
Aug. 4, 2009, 11:14 a.m. CST
I wandered into the hall where the cast was doing the reading (I was there for the Richard Hatch panel happening afterward) and enjoyed the reading so much, that I am going to check out the DVD.
Aug. 4, 2009, 11:50 a.m. CST
The show had the wit of Buffy, the hilarious fast-talking of Gilmore Girls, and the campiness of the 60's Batman all rolled into one. It ruled. I so wish they'd gotten to shoot this episode.
Aug. 4, 2009, 7:11 p.m. CST
And they get a panel at comic con?
Loved Middleman, and have a major crush on Natalie Morales!
Aug. 4, 2009, 9:48 p.m. CST
I knew they were plotting to get Natalie Morales into the Leia slave girl bikini. Alas, now we'll never get to see it. :(
Aug. 5, 2009, 10:02 a.m. CST
Never got to find out what happened to Wendy's father.
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 302 total posts 302 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 194 total posts 194 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 366 total posts 139 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 294 total posts 110 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 320 total posts 74 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 126 total posts 73 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 67 total posts 67 posts