Beaks Has The List Of Twelve For Thursday's MYSTERY TEAM Screening At Comic Con!
Alright, folks. I've sorted through your emails, and have randomly selected the following readers as AICN's representatives at this Thursday's screening of MYSTERY TEAM at the San Diego Comic Con.
Congratulations to the lucky twelve! Once again, the screening is at Horton Plaza (475 Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101), and will begin at 8 PM. It's probably not a bad idea to get there on the early side.
If your name's not on that list, but you still want to get some MYSTERY TEAM love, please note that the Derrick Comedy gang will be at their booth (#4016) signing autographs on Saturday between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
I hope to see some of you at the screening!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 21, 2009, 10:18 p.m. CST
July 21, 2009, 10:20 p.m. CST
July 21, 2009, 10:23 p.m. CST
How "random" can 3 people from the same family, out of 12 be? Were there "only" 12 entries?<P>LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME,p.Did I mention this is LAME?
July 21, 2009, 10:54 p.m. CST
by frank cotton
the only people in the world who will bother to see it
July 21, 2009, 10:57 p.m. CST
At 8PM in the Gaslamp district, or even in Point Loma...Hustler!
July 21, 2009, 11:15 p.m. CST
GREAT JOB!<P> Don't forget to rock out with your cock out!
July 21, 2009, 11:42 p.m. CST
July 22, 2009, 12:17 a.m. CST
by White Goodman
You can guess which 3 I'm talking about.
July 22, 2009, 12:34 a.m. CST
Bruce Campel to play death knight gnome.
July 22, 2009, 12:39 a.m. CST
How the fuck is 3 people with the same last name fucking random? I call shenanigans!
July 22, 2009, 12:56 a.m. CST
Remember the contest, idiots? You were allowed to name people you wanted to bring with you on your entry. I hope none of you get to see this awesome movie.
July 22, 2009, 1:14 a.m. CST
July 22, 2009, 2:22 p.m. CST
I laughed my ass off when I saw that poster.
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts