ScoreKeeper Wants To Give You One Of Five Copies Of John Murphy’s THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT Soundtrack!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here with another soundtrack giveaway so horrifically terrifying – Hey, wait…where are you going? You don’t want to go that way. I’m warning you now, whatever you do, don’t go into the last house on the left. No, your other left. OK, but I warned you.
Since you won’t heed my warning why don’t you do yourself a favor and enter to receive a copy of the soundtrack of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) composed by John Murphy.
I’ve got five of them to give away and although you’re not likely to get out of the house alive at least you’ll have something to lose when you don’t.
Email me at email@example.com with the subject I’M LOST IN THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT! Include your full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and a quick blurb about what you consider to be the scariest film score ever written.
All entries will enter a cesspool where five winners will be randomly chosen. If you can make it out of the last house on the left and you’re name is picked then you’ll get a CD copy of John Murphy’s score for THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT courtesy of the film music mavens over at La-La Land Records [www.lalalandrecords.com].
The deadline will be Wednesday, May 6th, at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be drawn on Thursday, May 7th, and then announced shortly thereafter. Only one entry per person please. Any duplicates will be discarded. International entries accepted.
Have fun and enter today…the contest, not the last house on the left. OK. Really. That’s my final warning.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 1, 2009, 10:26 a.m. CST
The softer stuff, in my opinion, worked way better than the harsh techno crap later on. <br><br> If I'm gonna get this score, it may as well be for free. <br><br> And first, bitches!
May 1, 2009, 2:05 p.m. CST
by axel fff
like Keystone Kops music. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe just a 70s thing?
May 1, 2009, 5:09 p.m. CST
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 207 total posts 76 posts
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 75 total posts 40 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 97 total posts 25 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 77 total posts 18 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 89 total posts 13 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 78 total posts 12 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- Another Talented Filmmaker Joins The DOCTOR STRANGE Directin' Derby! -- 55 total posts 11 posts