ScoreKeeper Wants To Give You One Of Five Copies Of John Murphy’s THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT Soundtrack!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here with another soundtrack giveaway so horrifically terrifying – Hey, wait…where are you going? You don’t want to go that way. I’m warning you now, whatever you do, don’t go into the last house on the left. No, your other left. OK, but I warned you.
Since you won’t heed my warning why don’t you do yourself a favor and enter to receive a copy of the soundtrack of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) composed by John Murphy.
I’ve got five of them to give away and although you’re not likely to get out of the house alive at least you’ll have something to lose when you don’t.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject I’M LOST IN THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT! Include your full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and a quick blurb about what you consider to be the scariest film score ever written.
All entries will enter a cesspool where five winners will be randomly chosen. If you can make it out of the last house on the left and you’re name is picked then you’ll get a CD copy of John Murphy’s score for THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT courtesy of the film music mavens over at La-La Land Records [www.lalalandrecords.com].
The deadline will be Wednesday, May 6th, at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be drawn on Thursday, May 7th, and then announced shortly thereafter. Only one entry per person please. Any duplicates will be discarded. International entries accepted.
Have fun and enter today…the contest, not the last house on the left. OK. Really. That’s my final warning.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 1, 2009, 10:26 a.m. CST
The softer stuff, in my opinion, worked way better than the harsh techno crap later on. <br><br> If I'm gonna get this score, it may as well be for free. <br><br> And first, bitches!
May 1, 2009, 2:05 p.m. CST
by axel fff
like Keystone Kops music. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe just a 70s thing?
May 1, 2009, 5:09 p.m. CST
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 218 total posts 194 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 194 total posts 194 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 259 total posts 155 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 519 total posts 129 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 698 total posts 96 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 112 total posts 66 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 50 total posts 49 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 106 total posts 42 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 98 total posts 39 posts