ScoreKeeper Wants To Give You One Of Five Copies Of John Murphy’s THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT Soundtrack!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here with another soundtrack giveaway so horrifically terrifying – Hey, wait…where are you going? You don’t want to go that way. I’m warning you now, whatever you do, don’t go into the last house on the left. No, your other left. OK, but I warned you.
Since you won’t heed my warning why don’t you do yourself a favor and enter to receive a copy of the soundtrack of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) composed by John Murphy.
I’ve got five of them to give away and although you’re not likely to get out of the house alive at least you’ll have something to lose when you don’t.
Email me at email@example.com with the subject I’M LOST IN THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT! Include your full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and a quick blurb about what you consider to be the scariest film score ever written.
All entries will enter a cesspool where five winners will be randomly chosen. If you can make it out of the last house on the left and you’re name is picked then you’ll get a CD copy of John Murphy’s score for THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT courtesy of the film music mavens over at La-La Land Records [www.lalalandrecords.com].
The deadline will be Wednesday, May 6th, at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be drawn on Thursday, May 7th, and then announced shortly thereafter. Only one entry per person please. Any duplicates will be discarded. International entries accepted.
Have fun and enter today…the contest, not the last house on the left. OK. Really. That’s my final warning.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 1, 2009, 10:26 a.m. CST
The softer stuff, in my opinion, worked way better than the harsh techno crap later on. <br><br> If I'm gonna get this score, it may as well be for free. <br><br> And first, bitches!
May 1, 2009, 2:05 p.m. CST
by axel fff
like Keystone Kops music. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe just a 70s thing?
May 1, 2009, 5:09 p.m. CST
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 132 total posts 53 posts
- Today's STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Status Report: Casting "Almost Complete", Second Unit Shooting Underway! -- 272 total posts 16 posts
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD: THE MOVIE directed by Jon Turteltaub is a real thing Disney wants to make! -- 34 total posts 14 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 261 total posts 13 posts
- A thief will elude capture using interstellar teleportation in Doug Liman's RAILHEAD! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- ‘So Who Wants To Go First??’ Amy Acker Is The Cellist In Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ELSEWHERE & ER On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! New AWKWARD, SWAP, BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, TOSH, GLEE, FIRE, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL, FARGO, FISHER & VOICE!! CONTAINER Finale!! Don Rickles On KIMMEL!! Natalie Dormer On SETH!! Stephen Colbert On LETTERMAN!! Elizabeth Warren On THE DAILY SHOW!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 138 total posts 10 posts
- 4th Week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: SORCERER, GET CARTER, PAWNBROKER, Slasher horror & more!!! -- 118 total posts 7 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 29 total posts 7 posts
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's THE NEST is now set to take on Luke Skywalker and friends in December 2015! -- 28 total posts 6 posts
- Jessica Chastain to play Marilyn Monroe for Andrew Dominik in BLONDE! -- 43 total posts 6 posts