ScoreKeeper Wants To Give You One Of Five Copies Of John Murphy’s THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT Soundtrack!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here with another soundtrack giveaway so horrifically terrifying – Hey, wait…where are you going? You don’t want to go that way. I’m warning you now, whatever you do, don’t go into the last house on the left. No, your other left. OK, but I warned you.
Since you won’t heed my warning why don’t you do yourself a favor and enter to receive a copy of the soundtrack of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) composed by John Murphy.
I’ve got five of them to give away and although you’re not likely to get out of the house alive at least you’ll have something to lose when you don’t.
Email me at email@example.com with the subject I’M LOST IN THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT! Include your full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and a quick blurb about what you consider to be the scariest film score ever written.
All entries will enter a cesspool where five winners will be randomly chosen. If you can make it out of the last house on the left and you’re name is picked then you’ll get a CD copy of John Murphy’s score for THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT courtesy of the film music mavens over at La-La Land Records [www.lalalandrecords.com].
The deadline will be Wednesday, May 6th, at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be drawn on Thursday, May 7th, and then announced shortly thereafter. Only one entry per person please. Any duplicates will be discarded. International entries accepted.
Have fun and enter today…the contest, not the last house on the left. OK. Really. That’s my final warning.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 1, 2009, 10:26 a.m. CST
The softer stuff, in my opinion, worked way better than the harsh techno crap later on. <br><br> If I'm gonna get this score, it may as well be for free. <br><br> And first, bitches!
May 1, 2009, 2:05 p.m. CST
by axel fff
like Keystone Kops music. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe just a 70s thing?
May 1, 2009, 5:09 p.m. CST
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 793 total posts 20 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1156 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Darkness Will Devour Them All!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate GAME OF THRONES For HBO!! -- 231 total posts 13 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 444 total posts 8 posts
- Harry gets seriously geeky on the very geeky cool STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Can't wait for the next one! & See this again! -- 1438 total posts 6 posts
- Here's A Behind-The-Scenes Look At MAN OF STEEL With New Footage! Also... Is Supergirl In The Prequel Comic? -- 241 total posts 5 posts
- Hey! Fat Face! Here's The New Teaser To ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND CONTINUES! -- 238 total posts 4 posts
Ben Affleck Tonight Hosts
SNL’s 38th Season Finale!! -- 75 total posts 3 posts
‘You Cannot Go On Like This!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.8!! -- 24 total posts 2 posts
- New PACIFIC RIM Trailer Takes A Battleship Upside The Head Of Every Other Summer Movie Trailer! -- 293 total posts 2 posts