ScoreKeeper Wants To Give You One Of Five Copies Of John Murphy’s THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT Soundtrack!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here with another soundtrack giveaway so horrifically terrifying – Hey, wait…where are you going? You don’t want to go that way. I’m warning you now, whatever you do, don’t go into the last house on the left. No, your other left. OK, but I warned you.
Since you won’t heed my warning why don’t you do yourself a favor and enter to receive a copy of the soundtrack of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT (2009) composed by John Murphy.
I’ve got five of them to give away and although you’re not likely to get out of the house alive at least you’ll have something to lose when you don’t.
Email me at email@example.com with the subject I’M LOST IN THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT! Include your full name, mailing address, a valid email address, and a quick blurb about what you consider to be the scariest film score ever written.
All entries will enter a cesspool where five winners will be randomly chosen. If you can make it out of the last house on the left and you’re name is picked then you’ll get a CD copy of John Murphy’s score for THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT courtesy of the film music mavens over at La-La Land Records [www.lalalandrecords.com].
The deadline will be Wednesday, May 6th, at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be drawn on Thursday, May 7th, and then announced shortly thereafter. Only one entry per person please. Any duplicates will be discarded. International entries accepted.
Have fun and enter today…the contest, not the last house on the left. OK. Really. That’s my final warning.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 1, 2009, 10:26 a.m. CST
The softer stuff, in my opinion, worked way better than the harsh techno crap later on. <br><br> If I'm gonna get this score, it may as well be for free. <br><br> And first, bitches!
May 1, 2009, 2:05 p.m. CST
by axel fff
like Keystone Kops music. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe just a 70s thing?
May 1, 2009, 5:09 p.m. CST
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 41 total posts 34 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 383 total posts 32 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 164 total posts 31 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 262 total posts 24 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 52 total posts 8 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 30 total posts 5 posts
- AMC Renews HALT AND CATCH FIRE For Season Two!! -- 24 total posts 5 posts
- FX Renews THE STRAIN For Season Two!! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
1918-2014 -- 40 total posts 2 posts