EVERWOOD Standout Chris Pratt Joins NBC’s OFFICE Not-Spinoff PARKS AND RECREATION!!
I am – Hercules!!
Chris Pratt, hilarious as Bright Abbott in “Everwood” and Naked Chester in “The OC,” has joined Amy Poehler, Rashida Jones and Aziz Ansari in the cast of “Parks And Recreation,” the fast-approaching NBC sitcom from “The Office” writers Greg Daniels and Mike Schur.
According to Entertainment Weekly’s Michael Ausiello, Pratt plays “the unemployed musician boyfriend of Rashida Jones' nurse character.”
I’ve long had Pratt pegged as a future movie star, and that’s starting to happen too; he was in “Wanted” and “Bride Wars” and has Universal/Imagine’s “Young Americans” and Fox Atomic’s “Jennifer’s Body” on the way.
“Parks” debuts April 9.
Read all of Ausiello’s exclusive on the matter here.
Who Watches The Watchmen Tie-Ins??
HD Death Proof For $13??
Buy More/Save More Blu-ray Sale!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 10, 2009, 12:27 a.m. CST
For the first time in seven years reading I might be the first person at a post. Awesome. Anyway, I thought the preview for this looked pretty good...lets hope it's Office season 2 good.
Feb. 10, 2009, 12:35 a.m. CST
why do people keep hiring horsefaces like her or Rene Zellweger to do things when there are more attractive women in Hollywood than you can shake a stick at?
Feb. 10, 2009, 12:49 a.m. CST
by Cheif Brody
Not kidding. On the frame of one of Doc Brown's (Treat Williams) fake medical degrees hanging on a wall. Man...the air is dry in Utah! <p> Anyways...I'm a lil sad to hear Rashida has jumped ship from The Office. It was great seeing her again last week. Just wondering if this new show will be shot in the same 'documentary' style way The Office is shot...I don't mind it...but I'm always wondering WHERE THE HELL IS THIS AIRING? They are obviously taping at Dunder-Mifflin for a "show"...or a "documentary movie"...when can...or when do the characters WATCH this show or movie? I keep waiting for Michael and Dwight to be out on a sales call...and a guy recognizes them on the street, "Hey...you're the two idiots from that show on TV!"....and Michael & Dwight would say "What show?". <p> Well...fuck Chris Pratt...The dude's now engaged to they uber-hot-funny-sexy Anna Faris! Lucky bastard!!
Feb. 10, 2009, 1 a.m. CST
if it means Mike Schur might go back to writing his sports blog again. <p> FREE KEN TREMENDOUS!!!!!
Feb. 10, 2009, 1:06 a.m. CST
by Napoleon Park
when they hold a talkback and no body comes. Seriously, no Chuck, Fringe or Supernatural talkbacks, no Medium, but THIS you thought people would want to discuss? Tell me there's gonna be a Dollhouse debut talkback this Friday.
Feb. 10, 2009, 1:08 a.m. CST
by White Goodman
I'll watch any piece of crap with him in it. And then I'll Gobias some coffee.
Feb. 10, 2009, 2:01 a.m. CST
Feb. 10, 2009, 2:56 a.m. CST
Seriously? I'm a guy and even i know thats probably the most shallow thing i've read in weeks... women have to be model-attractive to be funny now? go watch some springer and step away from the magic computer box.
Feb. 10, 2009, 4:48 a.m. CST
Lame that she's not. And let's hope Amy Poehler is as funny as we hope she is, outside of SNL, where she was not.
Feb. 10, 2009, 6:09 a.m. CST
Parks and Recreation? Even The Amy Poehler show would be better.
Feb. 10, 2009, 7:17 a.m. CST
Poehler was much funnier right about in the middle of her SNL days. Then she became obnoxious.
Feb. 10, 2009, 12:13 p.m. CST
by Quin the Eskimo
I'll watch Parks and Recreation, you watch Spike TV, and hopefully I will never have to interact with someone so ignorant again. Honestly.
Feb. 10, 2009, 1 p.m. CST
by Don Lockwood
...Chris Pratt and Anna Faris aren't engaged, they're married. <p> I was wondering the other day what had happened to Pratt when I saw his ex, Emily Van Camp, on some show. <p> Dude can pick'em.
Feb. 10, 2009, 1:46 p.m. CST
Feb. 10, 2009, 3:38 p.m. CST
Feb. 10, 2009, 6:49 p.m. CST
I was shocked when I realized that old guy was him. How the fuck old is he? Never mind, I don't want to find out he's younger than me. Shit. He'd be perfect for an Office Spin off. This musician boyfriend thing sounds lame, like a guest stint on SCRUBS or something.
Feb. 10, 2009, 11:15 p.m. CST
But the more they show her the less interested I am. At least Rashida Jones is still there.
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 104 total posts 104 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Li Bingbing Looks Mighty Stern In Her TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 333 total posts 39 posts
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 59 total posts 37 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 60 total posts 34 posts