Revenge Of The Nerds!!
Comic-Con Treasurer Takes On Former NFL Safety Ken Greene On CBS’ AMAZING RACE 13!!
I am – Hercules!!
A safety with the St. Louis Cardinals 30 years ago, Ken Greene will join his estranged wife to face off against a pair of comic-book geeks in the 13th edition of “The Amazing Race,” premiering on CBS Sept. 28.
The comic-book guys may not be the biggest nerds after the prize.
A pair of frat brothers from Arizona State are dubbed “Team Superbad” by their rivals.
Other competitors include an ancient hippy couple,
a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and her singer-actor brother,
and – of course – a pair of hot blondes named Brooke and Marisa.
Meet “Team Superbad” and the people who stand between them and a million dollars here.
8 p.m. Sunday. CBS.
The Best Superman Stories In Decades!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 28, 2008, 3:19 a.m. CST
Not so much...Go Hippies!!!
Sept. 28, 2008, 8:55 a.m. CST
by Toe Jam
those blondes are sooooo not hot. also, the valour sweatsuit ensemble has got to be the worst look females are sporting these days. damn j-lo for popularizing that.
Sept. 28, 2008, 10:14 a.m. CST
by Flim Springfield
I want to see a race around the world, see the different sights and cultures, but half the show is spent in airports.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:09 a.m. CST
then we apparently get NO "hot" team this year.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:45 a.m. CST
Football, Football, Football(night in America),Amaaaaazing Race, Dexter, Mad Men. Too bad the games this week are a bit of a letdown compared to the last 3 weeks, but still an amazing day of television for me and my television.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:46 a.m. CST
How long has it been since the last season ended? Welcome Back! There's a reason it wins the Emmys every year - best reality-game show on TV! The Office is back on, now all we need is for 30 Rock and Lost to return, and life is good!
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:54 a.m. CST
by Flim Springfield
The other "regular" girls are usually hotter.
Sept. 28, 2008, 7:37 p.m. CST
check it out on your local torrent channel... Don't worry, it's fully spoken in english :)
Sept. 29, 2008, 12:24 a.m. CST
by Ka Dargo
Blondes aren't even close to being hot. The sister and the other brunette(the team of bitter divorced chicks) are the hot ones. And of course you know the hot sister is gonna end up bangin' the pretty boy.
Sept. 29, 2008, 7:52 a.m. CST
Tivo cut off the last few minutes because the football game went long.
Sept. 29, 2008, 7:55 a.m. CST
the blondes not so much but the sister and the two divorce es are definitely way hotter then the two blondes.
Sept. 29, 2008, 8:41 a.m. CST
Plus what about the new couple from NYC? She's the workaholic corporate woman and he's the free-spirited (ie, slacker) man. All I saw him do last night was whine. Waaa, she's talking to the single hot dude (probably more grown up than you!). Waaa, she's talking while we're going down a net. Grow a pair!
Sept. 29, 2008, 9:32 a.m. CST
Nobody went with the older Hippies to a second location did they? Thanks for the info, I was getting tired of her husband, constantly whining it seemed like. Like you said, grow a pair and get a real job already.
Sept. 29, 2008, 9:59 a.m. CST
"as soon as we got to the checkpoint she starts talking to other teams. I need her to connect with me, sooth me, comfort me" or something like that.
Sept. 29, 2008, 10:50 a.m. CST
Looking forward to S3, after a rather shaky season 1 season 2 rivaled the best US seasons.
Sept. 30, 2008, 5:54 a.m. CST
by The McPoyle Clan
I would have rooted for them. Besides the whiny guy, the football player's wife needs to go, or shut her trap. No wonder they're separated; she'd drive anyone crazy.
Sept. 30, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
he cheated on his wife? It got to the point I thought he was bragging. From listening to the two of them it sounds like they believe the only problem with their marriage is he cheated. Way to treat the symptoms not the disease.
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 489 total posts 196 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 678 total posts 83 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 61 total posts 61 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 84 total posts 45 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 125 total posts 27 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 39 total posts 25 posts
- Trailer for REASONABLE DOUBT, Starring Dominic Cooper and Samuel L. Jackson! -- 24 total posts 24 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 85 total posts 22 posts