Revenge Of The Nerds!!
Comic-Con Treasurer Takes On Former NFL Safety Ken Greene On CBS’ AMAZING RACE 13!!
I am – Hercules!!
A safety with the St. Louis Cardinals 30 years ago, Ken Greene will join his estranged wife to face off against a pair of comic-book geeks in the 13th edition of “The Amazing Race,” premiering on CBS Sept. 28.
The comic-book guys may not be the biggest nerds after the prize.
A pair of frat brothers from Arizona State are dubbed “Team Superbad” by their rivals.
Other competitors include an ancient hippy couple,
a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and her singer-actor brother,
and – of course – a pair of hot blondes named Brooke and Marisa.
Meet “Team Superbad” and the people who stand between them and a million dollars here.
8 p.m. Sunday. CBS.
The Best Superman Stories In Decades!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 28, 2008, 3:19 a.m. CST
Not so much...Go Hippies!!!
Sept. 28, 2008, 8:55 a.m. CST
by Toe Jam
those blondes are sooooo not hot. also, the valour sweatsuit ensemble has got to be the worst look females are sporting these days. damn j-lo for popularizing that.
Sept. 28, 2008, 10:14 a.m. CST
by Flim Springfield
I want to see a race around the world, see the different sights and cultures, but half the show is spent in airports.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:09 a.m. CST
then we apparently get NO "hot" team this year.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:45 a.m. CST
Football, Football, Football(night in America),Amaaaaazing Race, Dexter, Mad Men. Too bad the games this week are a bit of a letdown compared to the last 3 weeks, but still an amazing day of television for me and my television.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:46 a.m. CST
How long has it been since the last season ended? Welcome Back! There's a reason it wins the Emmys every year - best reality-game show on TV! The Office is back on, now all we need is for 30 Rock and Lost to return, and life is good!
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:54 a.m. CST
by Flim Springfield
The other "regular" girls are usually hotter.
Sept. 28, 2008, 7:37 p.m. CST
check it out on your local torrent channel... Don't worry, it's fully spoken in english :)
Sept. 29, 2008, 12:24 a.m. CST
by Ka Dargo
Blondes aren't even close to being hot. The sister and the other brunette(the team of bitter divorced chicks) are the hot ones. And of course you know the hot sister is gonna end up bangin' the pretty boy.
Sept. 29, 2008, 7:52 a.m. CST
Tivo cut off the last few minutes because the football game went long.
Sept. 29, 2008, 7:55 a.m. CST
the blondes not so much but the sister and the two divorce es are definitely way hotter then the two blondes.
Sept. 29, 2008, 8:41 a.m. CST
Plus what about the new couple from NYC? She's the workaholic corporate woman and he's the free-spirited (ie, slacker) man. All I saw him do last night was whine. Waaa, she's talking to the single hot dude (probably more grown up than you!). Waaa, she's talking while we're going down a net. Grow a pair!
Sept. 29, 2008, 9:32 a.m. CST
Nobody went with the older Hippies to a second location did they? Thanks for the info, I was getting tired of her husband, constantly whining it seemed like. Like you said, grow a pair and get a real job already.
Sept. 29, 2008, 9:59 a.m. CST
"as soon as we got to the checkpoint she starts talking to other teams. I need her to connect with me, sooth me, comfort me" or something like that.
Sept. 29, 2008, 10:50 a.m. CST
Looking forward to S3, after a rather shaky season 1 season 2 rivaled the best US seasons.
Sept. 30, 2008, 5:54 a.m. CST
by The McPoyle Clan
I would have rooted for them. Besides the whiny guy, the football player's wife needs to go, or shut her trap. No wonder they're separated; she'd drive anyone crazy.
Sept. 30, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
he cheated on his wife? It got to the point I thought he was bragging. From listening to the two of them it sounds like they believe the only problem with their marriage is he cheated. Way to treat the symptoms not the disease.
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 183 total posts 183 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 259 total posts 158 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 268 total posts 130 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 163 total posts 72 posts
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 116 total posts 60 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 68 total posts 40 posts