Revenge Of The Nerds!!
Comic-Con Treasurer Takes On Former NFL Safety Ken Greene On CBS’ AMAZING RACE 13!!
I am – Hercules!!
A safety with the St. Louis Cardinals 30 years ago, Ken Greene will join his estranged wife to face off against a pair of comic-book geeks in the 13th edition of “The Amazing Race,” premiering on CBS Sept. 28.
The comic-book guys may not be the biggest nerds after the prize.
A pair of frat brothers from Arizona State are dubbed “Team Superbad” by their rivals.
Other competitors include an ancient hippy couple,
a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and her singer-actor brother,
and – of course – a pair of hot blondes named Brooke and Marisa.
Meet “Team Superbad” and the people who stand between them and a million dollars here.
8 p.m. Sunday. CBS.
The Best Superman Stories In Decades!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 28, 2008, 3:19 a.m. CST
Not so much...Go Hippies!!!
Sept. 28, 2008, 8:55 a.m. CST
by Toe Jam
those blondes are sooooo not hot. also, the valour sweatsuit ensemble has got to be the worst look females are sporting these days. damn j-lo for popularizing that.
Sept. 28, 2008, 10:14 a.m. CST
by Flim Springfield
I want to see a race around the world, see the different sights and cultures, but half the show is spent in airports.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:09 a.m. CST
then we apparently get NO "hot" team this year.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:45 a.m. CST
Football, Football, Football(night in America),Amaaaaazing Race, Dexter, Mad Men. Too bad the games this week are a bit of a letdown compared to the last 3 weeks, but still an amazing day of television for me and my television.
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:46 a.m. CST
How long has it been since the last season ended? Welcome Back! There's a reason it wins the Emmys every year - best reality-game show on TV! The Office is back on, now all we need is for 30 Rock and Lost to return, and life is good!
Sept. 28, 2008, 11:54 a.m. CST
by Flim Springfield
The other "regular" girls are usually hotter.
Sept. 28, 2008, 7:37 p.m. CST
check it out on your local torrent channel... Don't worry, it's fully spoken in english :)
Sept. 29, 2008, 12:24 a.m. CST
by Ka Dargo
Blondes aren't even close to being hot. The sister and the other brunette(the team of bitter divorced chicks) are the hot ones. And of course you know the hot sister is gonna end up bangin' the pretty boy.
Sept. 29, 2008, 7:52 a.m. CST
Tivo cut off the last few minutes because the football game went long.
Sept. 29, 2008, 7:55 a.m. CST
the blondes not so much but the sister and the two divorce es are definitely way hotter then the two blondes.
Sept. 29, 2008, 8:41 a.m. CST
Plus what about the new couple from NYC? She's the workaholic corporate woman and he's the free-spirited (ie, slacker) man. All I saw him do last night was whine. Waaa, she's talking to the single hot dude (probably more grown up than you!). Waaa, she's talking while we're going down a net. Grow a pair!
Sept. 29, 2008, 9:32 a.m. CST
Nobody went with the older Hippies to a second location did they? Thanks for the info, I was getting tired of her husband, constantly whining it seemed like. Like you said, grow a pair and get a real job already.
Sept. 29, 2008, 9:59 a.m. CST
"as soon as we got to the checkpoint she starts talking to other teams. I need her to connect with me, sooth me, comfort me" or something like that.
Sept. 29, 2008, 10:50 a.m. CST
Looking forward to S3, after a rather shaky season 1 season 2 rivaled the best US seasons.
Sept. 30, 2008, 5:54 a.m. CST
by The McPoyle Clan
I would have rooted for them. Besides the whiny guy, the football player's wife needs to go, or shut her trap. No wonder they're separated; she'd drive anyone crazy.
Sept. 30, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
he cheated on his wife? It got to the point I thought he was bragging. From listening to the two of them it sounds like they believe the only problem with their marriage is he cheated. Way to treat the symptoms not the disease.
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 409 total posts 89 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 540 total posts 89 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 687 total posts 22 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint runs down the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON footage!!! -- 156 total posts 14 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen actual footage from George Miller's MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!!! -- 117 total posts 10 posts
- SDCC '14: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 flying into our galaxy in July 2017! -- 90 total posts 9 posts
- Full banner and character posters from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON! -- 197 total posts 8 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint checks out Marvel's Ant-Man panel and sees a nifty teaser sequence! -- 61 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has a ton of photos and highlights from Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron panel! -- 101 total posts 6 posts
- SDCC '14: Gareth Edwards confirmed to direct GODZILLA 2! Also, a few familiar monsters we should expect! -- 138 total posts 5 posts