'Honkey-ass want a handful of my balls!' Redband Trailer for ROLE MODELS curses its way online!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I laughed at the regular trailer for the upcoming Sean William Scott and Paul Rudd vehicle ROLE MODELS thanks mainly to the kid who immediately tells Sean William Scott "I don't want to take my pants off!" when he sits down to meet him. It looked a little standard, but it was a good sign that a vulgar comedy could make me laugh in a sub-2 minute G-rated collage of clips. Now the Redband trailer has hit the net and... yes. This is what I'm talking about. Cursing kids are always funny. Just like cursing old people. We don't get any old people here, but we do get your fill of cursing kids and some great moments that had me laughing here at 4:26 in the morning. Trailer Addict has it, so click here and give it a watch!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:42 a.m. CST
I cannot resist the Rudd.
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:46 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:47 a.m. CST
by Elemeno Pee
I look forward to this one.
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:48 a.m. CST
by Media Messiah
I don't know about this, it seems to be lite on plot and concept. See "Walk Hard" on DVD instead, now that kicks ass!!!
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:52 a.m. CST
Quint's got a fevah and the prescription is more swearing kids!
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:03 a.m. CST
...if swearing kids is all we have here then it's a one-note film. A one-note film with Paul Rudd. Eh, it might work.
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:12 a.m. CST
cleverly disguised as a vulgar comedy
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:26 a.m. CST
reckons Tobey Maguire is locked for Spidey 4-5 in a £50million deal. Hmmm not sure what I think of that just yet. Either way I just want the guy not to look bored to tears as he was in 3. Whatever the haters say I thought he had a genuine charm in 1 and 2 was a great piece of fantasy. <p> Anyone know if we're getting a Terminator TB this week?
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:27 a.m. CST
It's early and I'm English, sue me
Sept. 16, 2008, 6:12 a.m. CST
Looks like a fun little comedy.
Sept. 16, 2008, 7 a.m. CST
She let me keep it after I fucked her.
Sept. 16, 2008, 7:04 a.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Sept. 16, 2008, 7:14 a.m. CST
These jokes actually have some timing and bite to them. Seems like it could be fun after all.
Sept. 16, 2008, 8:30 a.m. CST
About time the kid that plays Bobby J got his own movie. Love the No Country for Old Men spoof they put him in.
Sept. 16, 2008, 9 a.m. CST
Ok, that was funny. And Rudd's reaction shots are always good.
Sept. 16, 2008, 9:15 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 10:32 a.m. CST
by Darth Bauer
Please no more McLovin kid! And Paul Rudd is gold.
Sept. 16, 2008, 11:40 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 12:08 p.m. CST
David Wain is the man in every way, shape, and form.
Sept. 16, 2008, 1:25 p.m. CST
That looks fuckin hilarious. Paul Rudd rules.
Sept. 16, 2008, 2:13 p.m. CST
by Horace Cox
Been there, done that. Sounds more fun than it is. All she worries about is her makeup and fucking up her hair. Still, it's worth trying at leats once just for the starfuck status.
Sept. 16, 2008, 2:16 p.m. CST
by Jackie Boy
ha ha ha.
Sept. 16, 2008, 3:33 p.m. CST
and I laugh at all kinds of things. Yesterday I read a Ziggy that made me spit my coffee.<p> and this trailer? Not even a smirk - just a blank drone-face in a ballcap.
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:37 p.m. CST
and that Mclovin kid is already pissing me off. Seriously all the Apatow Jr. (Mclovin, Jonah Hill and Michael Cera) kids suck at comedy. Paul Rudd's alright though. But still this movie looks boring as shit, just some punk black kid swearing and mclovin being a nerd.
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:47 p.m. CST
this looks funny. stop nitpicking. plus it co-written by louie..."i wanna dip my balls in it!"
Sept. 16, 2008, 9:11 p.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 11:58 p.m. CST
by the podosphere
but I think I'm going to see this one too.
Sept. 17, 2008, 3:56 a.m. CST
His dick tastes like shit.
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 244 total posts 143 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 112 total posts 112 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 244 total posts 107 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 146 total posts 55 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 106 total posts 50 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 66 total posts 38 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 447 total posts 36 posts
- The Premiere Of TIM & ERIC’s BEDTIME STORIES!! New GARFUNKEL, HAVEN & LOSER!! HONORABLE, RUSH, WORST, NAKED, MARRIED & SATISFACTION Finales!! The Return Of BREAKING AMISH!! Terry Gilliam On COLBERT!! Carmen Lynch On CRAIG!! Julianna & Viggo On SETH!! Ali Wong @MIDNIGHT!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 26 total posts 23 posts