'Honkey-ass want a handful of my balls!' Redband Trailer for ROLE MODELS curses its way online!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I laughed at the regular trailer for the upcoming Sean William Scott and Paul Rudd vehicle ROLE MODELS thanks mainly to the kid who immediately tells Sean William Scott "I don't want to take my pants off!" when he sits down to meet him. It looked a little standard, but it was a good sign that a vulgar comedy could make me laugh in a sub-2 minute G-rated collage of clips. Now the Redband trailer has hit the net and... yes. This is what I'm talking about. Cursing kids are always funny. Just like cursing old people. We don't get any old people here, but we do get your fill of cursing kids and some great moments that had me laughing here at 4:26 in the morning. Trailer Addict has it, so click here and give it a watch!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:42 a.m. CST
I cannot resist the Rudd.
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:46 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:47 a.m. CST
by Elemeno Pee
I look forward to this one.
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:48 a.m. CST
by Media Messiah
I don't know about this, it seems to be lite on plot and concept. See "Walk Hard" on DVD instead, now that kicks ass!!!
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:52 a.m. CST
Quint's got a fevah and the prescription is more swearing kids!
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:03 a.m. CST
...if swearing kids is all we have here then it's a one-note film. A one-note film with Paul Rudd. Eh, it might work.
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:12 a.m. CST
cleverly disguised as a vulgar comedy
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:26 a.m. CST
reckons Tobey Maguire is locked for Spidey 4-5 in a £50million deal. Hmmm not sure what I think of that just yet. Either way I just want the guy not to look bored to tears as he was in 3. Whatever the haters say I thought he had a genuine charm in 1 and 2 was a great piece of fantasy. <p> Anyone know if we're getting a Terminator TB this week?
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:27 a.m. CST
It's early and I'm English, sue me
Sept. 16, 2008, 6:12 a.m. CST
Looks like a fun little comedy.
Sept. 16, 2008, 7 a.m. CST
She let me keep it after I fucked her.
Sept. 16, 2008, 7:04 a.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Sept. 16, 2008, 7:14 a.m. CST
These jokes actually have some timing and bite to them. Seems like it could be fun after all.
Sept. 16, 2008, 8:30 a.m. CST
About time the kid that plays Bobby J got his own movie. Love the No Country for Old Men spoof they put him in.
Sept. 16, 2008, 9 a.m. CST
Ok, that was funny. And Rudd's reaction shots are always good.
Sept. 16, 2008, 9:15 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 10:32 a.m. CST
by Darth Bauer
Please no more McLovin kid! And Paul Rudd is gold.
Sept. 16, 2008, 11:40 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 12:08 p.m. CST
David Wain is the man in every way, shape, and form.
Sept. 16, 2008, 1:25 p.m. CST
That looks fuckin hilarious. Paul Rudd rules.
Sept. 16, 2008, 2:13 p.m. CST
by Horace Cox
Been there, done that. Sounds more fun than it is. All she worries about is her makeup and fucking up her hair. Still, it's worth trying at leats once just for the starfuck status.
Sept. 16, 2008, 2:16 p.m. CST
by Jackie Boy
ha ha ha.
Sept. 16, 2008, 3:33 p.m. CST
and I laugh at all kinds of things. Yesterday I read a Ziggy that made me spit my coffee.<p> and this trailer? Not even a smirk - just a blank drone-face in a ballcap.
Sept. 16, 2008, 4:37 p.m. CST
and that Mclovin kid is already pissing me off. Seriously all the Apatow Jr. (Mclovin, Jonah Hill and Michael Cera) kids suck at comedy. Paul Rudd's alright though. But still this movie looks boring as shit, just some punk black kid swearing and mclovin being a nerd.
Sept. 16, 2008, 5:47 p.m. CST
this looks funny. stop nitpicking. plus it co-written by louie..."i wanna dip my balls in it!"
Sept. 16, 2008, 9:11 p.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2008, 11:58 p.m. CST
by the podosphere
but I think I'm going to see this one too.
Sept. 17, 2008, 3:56 a.m. CST
His dick tastes like shit.
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 239 total posts 35 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 43 total posts 26 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 93 total posts 17 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- All 13 Season-Six Episodes Of CLONE WARS Land On Netflix!! Joan Jett On LETTERMAN!! Kenan Thompson On MEYERS!! TRAIN YOUR DRAGON On FX DOWNLOAD!! New HANNIBAL, FIVE-0, GRIMM, BLOODS, LAST MAN, NEIGHBORS, ELISTED, HOPE, BANSHEE, TREEHOUSE, GOLD & SMACKDOWN!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 43 total posts 9 posts