Highlights From Comic Con’s 2008 ROBOT CHICKEN Panel Online!! Hear A 46-Year-Old White Man Take Over For Morgan Freeman!!
I am – Hercules!!
Seth Green & Co. promote their new DVD!
I wish these came with closed captioning:
$9.99: Serenity Collector’s Edition!!
$17.95 HD Mashall Willenholly!!
Disney Blu-ray Sale!!
Two Days Left!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 6, 2008, 8:28 p.m. CST
Aug. 6, 2008, 8:30 p.m. CST
by Mullah Omar
I kind of like the film, but who on the fucking planet would shell out Blu-Ray prices for that?
Aug. 6, 2008, 8:30 p.m. CST
You guys are slipping
Aug. 6, 2008, 9 p.m. CST
Frak! Can't see the video 'cause I'm on the wrong side of the border... Anyone kind enough to share a link to some copy of it? ;)
Aug. 6, 2008, 9:05 p.m. CST
Hearing his first couple lines in WANTED, I just had a feeling that it was Kane. (Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he looped some lines in the trailer.)
Aug. 6, 2008, 11:05 p.m. CST
Aug. 6, 2008, 11:08 p.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2008, 12:19 a.m. CST
If only smith had gotten ali,eliza,and shannon to take there tops off I would have already preordered my bluray copy.
Aug. 7, 2008, 2:32 a.m. CST
You da best!
Aug. 7, 2008, 3:34 a.m. CST
They're all such ludicrously funny people. Jackson Publick is my favorite, but Breckin Meyer is the king.
Aug. 7, 2008, 4:51 a.m. CST
by drew mcweeny
... if I could wish for one super-power, it would be the ability to do that guy's Morgan Freeman impression. He just blew my mind. I'm obsessed. That guy deserves a raise, whatever he does.
Aug. 7, 2008, 5:26 a.m. CST
It's not available outside of America, but rather than just being left to feel excluded and ignored as we non-Yanks are by every other company/site out there, Adult Swim were considerate enough to put an apologetic (and funny) acknowledgement of the fact that "it sucks, we know" on there.<p>The sheer amount of promotional material that is being restricted to the US these days still completely baffles me (why on Earth should it matter?), but at least these guys have shown some courtesy about it.
Aug. 7, 2008, 5:27 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2008, 9:39 a.m. CST
that I can pull out and amuse myself with whenever I want.
Aug. 7, 2008, 11:13 a.m. CST
i mean really.... how would it be a bad thing for the rest of us to watch a glorified advert?
Aug. 7, 2008, 1:11 p.m. CST
im just wondering if anyone is gonna lobby to change some of the distribution laws...in the digital age, some of these seem totally anachronistic...i think its wack that i cant watch most content on the cbc website
Aug. 8, 2008, 10:41 a.m. CST
British?! THIS. IS. AMERICA!!!
Aug. 8, 2008, 3:58 p.m. CST
by Cheif Brody
...if I had a Morgan Freeman impersonation THAT outstanding. I'm voting for a 100% M.F. Robot Chicken parody episode this season...How about "Bucket List 2" starring Morgan Freeman & Jack Black? Or..."Lucky Number Sleight"?...Or "Evan Allrightalready"? <p> I pity you poor foreigners..."Wah...we don't get to see it!!!"...It's a checks and balances thing, people...get over it. Just be happy yer country's dollar is totally kicking the US dollar's ass all over the parking lot and STFU.
Aug. 8, 2008, 8 p.m. CST
It evens out, you guys in the Europe get the Battle Star Galactica episodes with full nudity. These guys are brilliant though, must be a blast to work there.
Aug. 11, 2008, 7:06 a.m. CST
You're restricting our access to Seth?
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts