STARGATE ATLANTIS!! GHOSTHUNTERS!! EUREKA!! ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA!! Comic Con Panel Video Round-Up!!
I am – Hercules!!
I figured everyone had already seen the Comic Con panels for SciFi’s “Stargate Atlantis,” “GhostHunters” and “Eureka,” as they were linked (prominently, I thought) on the “Battlestar Galactica” panel page we posted last week.
As it turns out, not so much. Readers are still writing in to alerts us to their finds.
So if you missed them:
* The "Stargate Atlantis" Panel.
* The "Ghosthunters" Panel.
* The "Eureka" Panel.
And, once more:
* The "Galactica" Panel.
Also also, here’s the “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” highlight package, Kaitlin Olson-free thanks to a cheerleading injury that put her in a backbrace:
$9.99: Serenity Collector’s Edition!!
40% Off Disney Blu-ray Sale!!
Four Days Only!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 5, 2008, 1:35 a.m. CST
But for some reason they totally dropped the ball this year. All they had were quick 2 minute "best of" clips, half of which were dominated by flashy intro logos and Major Nelson repeating what the flashing logos just told us. I'm still trying to find the full panel from Sarah Connor Chronicles because I need my Summer Glau goodness.
Aug. 5, 2008, 2:07 a.m. CST
Aug. 5, 2008, 4:24 a.m. CST
Now if only she was a filthy whore who'd fuck losers in real life....
Aug. 5, 2008, 6:55 a.m. CST
Just seems to have the 'highlights' of the panels this year. They really should post EVERYTHING from the show since they're filming it anyway...
Aug. 5, 2008, 8:49 a.m. CST
by Dradis Contact
Does the funniest things with her voice. She would be so great in anything animated.
Aug. 5, 2008, 10:01 a.m. CST
Aug. 5, 2008, 10:24 a.m. CST
She turns average lines into hysterical lines. She's wonderful. Her delivery of "Yeah! We're going to do that. But I'm SO busy. So busy I need to GO." Obviously this post isn't doing it justice. It's in the teaser to season three's "The Aluminum Monster Vs. Fatty Magoo."
Aug. 5, 2008, 12:33 p.m. CST
Didn't even know they were at CC. Thanks for this! Long live ALDO!!!
Aug. 5, 2008, 1:04 p.m. CST
He's a master of karate and a friend to everyone.
Aug. 5, 2008, 1:05 p.m. CST
makes me feel all tingly
Aug. 5, 2008, 2:49 p.m. CST
Will the green screen man reappear?
Aug. 5, 2008, 2:58 p.m. CST
...available at hulu.com. Enjoy Frank's exwife: "You know your mother, the WHORE."
Aug. 5, 2008, 6:08 p.m. CST
by Dradis Contact
Do you mean greenman or diaper time? Because I can't watch diaper time without passing out from laughing. It's unbelievable how funny this show is even like the 5th time watching.
Aug. 5, 2008, 8:07 p.m. CST
<AUDIENCE: HOW HOT IS SHE?> I don't know I didn't think this far ahead.
Aug. 5, 2008, 8:08 p.m. CST
Let's try this again: Kaitlin Olson is so hot . . . (AUDIENCE: HOW HOT IS SHE?) I don't know I didn't think this far ahead. God it was a good joke before it got butchered.
Aug. 5, 2008, 10:29 p.m. CST
The fact that Damon introduced them kinda made me happy...<p> What a fantastic show...
Aug. 5, 2008, 10:39 p.m. CST
Aug. 6, 2008, 8:30 a.m. CST
stargate atlantis rules !! hope they have another stargate series.... can someone answer one thing about ghosthunters ? do they ever find any real ghosts ? its always inconclusive at the end of every episode.... and the action in every ep is these fools running around in a dark house going "did u hear that?" or "did u see that?" not a very good show at all ...cancel that crap, that and scare tactics
Aug. 6, 2008, 10:27 p.m. CST
cognitive dissonance.<p>on the one hand, it's fucking hilarious and perfect and so weird and ridiculous, I Can't get enough of it. but it is the classic example of a show where I think if it becomes more popular, there is no way they can maintain the vibe it started with. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, I Think it's funny as hell, and I Can't get enough. seasons 1 and 2 on DVD is one of the best DVD purchases ever, both for repeat viewing, and for the "you havne't seen this? you have to watch this!" factor.<p>but I'm just worried. Season 4 sounds hilarious, and I know it will be. but once this gets as huge as I think it will, can it still maintain it's scale?<p>I leave with a short youtube clip of one of the funniest moments in the show so far, and that's saying a lot.<p> http://tinyurl.com/28t3f6
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 351 total posts 351 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 588 total posts 268 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 614 total posts 164 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 144 total posts 144 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 778 total posts 113 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 53 total posts 53 posts