Here's an exclusive look at the unedited weird-ass trailer for James Gunn's XBOX LIVE series HUMANZEE!!!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Looks like James Gunn will be returning to his Troma roots with this slice of bizarre called HUMANZEE, which will be a continuing series available on XBOX LIVE. I think the internet shorthand WTF was invented specifically for this trailer you're about to see... The trailer debuted at Comic-Con, but in an edited version. This is the bloodier version...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 26, 2008, 3:53 a.m. CST
July 26, 2008, 4:15 a.m. CST
so, was this video supposed to run at one frame per second or what? looks fucked up though. bravo.
July 26, 2008, 4:44 a.m. CST
is that shit?
July 26, 2008, 4:58 a.m. CST
So they use pornstars as actors now?
July 26, 2008, 5:16 a.m. CST
most high paid female pornstars are...actors...but thats a moot point, isnt this by the troma toxic avenger bastards?
July 26, 2008, 5:34 a.m. CST
by Horace Cox
Wasn't that the fuckin' dude from THE GOONIES?
July 26, 2008, 7:16 a.m. CST
http://tinyurl.com/5g6zch from the talanted fuckers at activision comes the sequel to Ultimate Alliance.
July 26, 2008, 7:17 a.m. CST
July 26, 2008, 8:38 a.m. CST
Just throwing it out there
July 26, 2008, 9:01 a.m. CST
by eric haislar
Its his wife must be nice.
July 26, 2008, 9:08 a.m. CST
Civil War Ultimate Alliance Xbox Marvel Video Game News was announced months ago.
July 26, 2008, 9:10 a.m. CST
That looks...terrible. Thanks for reminding us that it takes a Joss Whedon to make a quality alternative to network TV.
July 26, 2008, 9:59 a.m. CST
by Prof. Pop-Cult
Download the Flash video file directly (remove any spaces in this link):<p><p>http://aicn.podcastpeople.com/post/media/25352/ain-t-it-cool-news-25352.flv
July 26, 2008, 10:14 a.m. CST
HAHAHAHAHA fucking funny.
July 26, 2008, 10:51 a.m. CST
by Bass Bastardson
Wait, Joss Whedon made something of quality? When the fuck did that happen?
July 26, 2008, 10:56 a.m. CST
by Bass Bastardson
Was fucking brilliant
July 26, 2008, 12:53 p.m. CST
Seriously, I'd watch Humanzee once a day for rest of my life before watching another shit bomb from Bay. At least Troma knows their movies are bad, that's why I like 'em.
July 26, 2008, 1:36 p.m. CST
looks different than I imagined while reading the book!<p> by the way I've been making that joke and linking here for 2 days, and no one has laughed. I hate all of you.
July 26, 2008, 3:45 p.m. CST
by Lord John Whorfin
There really was a humanzee. Poor Oliver. Fucking freak of nature. http://tinyurl.com/66xy8b
July 27, 2008, 4 a.m. CST
The Haze cameo certainly caught my attention. And man what the hell was that I can't wait to spliff up some crazy trees before watching that. Almost Tim & Eric-esque if you ask me.
July 27, 2008, 4 a.m. CST
as i heard of this game being worked on almost a year ago. But now that there's finally some footage of what the game may look like...
July 27, 2008, 10:06 a.m. CST
by Tides Rising
They'd better release it to DVD. I don't got 400 bucks to put down on an XBOX, even if it's for James Gunn. That said, Gunn's a genius and everything he's touched so far has turned from shit to gold or at least less stinky, sticky shit. I want to watch The Specials agian, but I can't find my taped copy, and apparently WV is out of it on DVD. Hmmm... Life is a rock but the radio rolled meeee
July 27, 2008, 11:49 a.m. CST
Why are people interested in this shit? It sure didn't take long to satisfy my curiosity.
July 27, 2008, 6:01 p.m. CST
I can watch 5 Miike Takeshi films and not be phased but that creepy shit will attack my brain
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS, OUT OF THE FURNACE, FROZEN, NEBRASKA And The Latest WALKING DEAD And RETURNED, The First Big-Screen Wonder Woman and More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 491 total posts 344 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 456 total posts 87 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 415 total posts 64 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 178 total posts 64 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 204 total posts 28 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 63 total posts 16 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 93 total posts 15 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 213 total posts 15 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 89 total posts 8 posts