I am – Hercules!!
David James Elliott (“JAG”) and Natassia Malthe (“Elektra,” “DOA: Dead Or Alive”) will star in “Mirabilis, a four-hour miniseries scripted by Sam Egan (“Northern Exposure,” “Jeremiah”) and newly greenlit by the SciFi Channel.
The Hollywood Reporter describes the premise:
Elliott will play John, a knight and wandering warrior avenging the killing of his family. Malthe will play Perfidia, another knight who also is John's love interest.
Read all of the Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
$19.99: From The Earth To The Moon!!
It Was $51.99 Two Weeks Ago!!
$29.99: Alien Quadrilogy!!
$19.99: Angel Season Sets!!
$19.99: Buffy Season Sets!!
Lots More!! 50% Off SciFi Sale!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 18, 2008, 12:25 a.m. CST
by Charlie Murphy
not that i'll watch it or anything
July 18, 2008, 1:30 a.m. CST
holy crap.... <p>BSG only got a writing nomination. <p>There will be no livin with the dumbass suits at SciFi now........
July 18, 2008, 2:37 a.m. CST
More fantasy! Boy oh boy.
July 18, 2008, 3 a.m. CST
i kid. she's pretty!<p>
July 18, 2008, 6:22 a.m. CST
and boring to watch. pass.
July 18, 2008, 6:51 a.m. CST
Are they selling dresses or breasts in the GreatGlam ads?
July 18, 2008, 6:52 a.m. CST
Are they selling dresses or breasts in the Great Glam ad to the right?
July 18, 2008, 9:15 a.m. CST
"Northern Exposure" was cool show full of creative scenes and characters, therefore I know Sam Egan can write.<p> But will SciFi let him write? This is what I'm not sure of. Miniseries (how to you pluralize this word?) are totally hit or miss, usually miss due to underfunded production and effects, but sometimes they're entertaining.<p> I'm not really fired up or down on this. Lukewarm, my brothers, is what I am.
July 18, 2008, 9:56 a.m. CST
...than their attempt at the Wizard of Earthsea.
July 18, 2008, 11:01 a.m. CST
It's Quartet or Tetralogy. Not Quadrilogy! It's a made up word. What is wrong with Tetralogy? It's correct and sounds far cooler. Just say there was another Alien movie. What would they call it then? A Quintology? A Funfology? A fucking fuckology? Fucking marketing cunts.
July 18, 2008, 12:24 p.m. CST
@thefrood - Languages evolve and just because "Quadrilogy" is not in the dictionary doesn't mean that its use is improper. That's the whole reason behind the prefix system, to combine words. My guess on a fifth Alien film would make it a "pentology", just because "quad" and "quint" are too similar and dumb people wouldn't know the difference.
July 18, 2008, 5:54 p.m. CST
They'll get the Mediaeval Baebes to do the soundtrack.. You know, since their last CD was called Mirabilis? Hell, let's get the Baebes some starring rolls.. THEN I'll watch it!!
July 19, 2008, 5:34 a.m. CST
by Maxwell Bishop
Why people watch this station I have no clue. How the idiots got their jobs who run that station I have no clue. If I ever want to watch a cheese ass crapfest horror movie I know the channel to go to. Why it is called the Sci-Fi channel who knows. Must be those ultra smart people who run the place. SPIKE TV is more of a Sci-Fi channel that the Sci-Fi channel is.
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 502 total posts 502 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 690 total posts 149 posts
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 106 total posts 79 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 53 total posts 48 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 88 total posts 45 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 43 total posts 43 posts