I am – Hercules!!
David James Elliott (“JAG”) and Natassia Malthe (“Elektra,” “DOA: Dead Or Alive”) will star in “Mirabilis, a four-hour miniseries scripted by Sam Egan (“Northern Exposure,” “Jeremiah”) and newly greenlit by the SciFi Channel.
The Hollywood Reporter describes the premise:
Elliott will play John, a knight and wandering warrior avenging the killing of his family. Malthe will play Perfidia, another knight who also is John's love interest.
Read all of the Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
$19.99: From The Earth To The Moon!!
It Was $51.99 Two Weeks Ago!!
$29.99: Alien Quadrilogy!!
$19.99: Angel Season Sets!!
$19.99: Buffy Season Sets!!
Lots More!! 50% Off SciFi Sale!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 18, 2008, 12:25 a.m. CST
by Charlie Murphy
not that i'll watch it or anything
July 18, 2008, 1:30 a.m. CST
holy crap.... <p>BSG only got a writing nomination. <p>There will be no livin with the dumbass suits at SciFi now........
July 18, 2008, 2:37 a.m. CST
More fantasy! Boy oh boy.
July 18, 2008, 3 a.m. CST
i kid. she's pretty!<p>
July 18, 2008, 6:22 a.m. CST
and boring to watch. pass.
July 18, 2008, 6:51 a.m. CST
Are they selling dresses or breasts in the GreatGlam ads?
July 18, 2008, 6:52 a.m. CST
Are they selling dresses or breasts in the Great Glam ad to the right?
July 18, 2008, 9:15 a.m. CST
"Northern Exposure" was cool show full of creative scenes and characters, therefore I know Sam Egan can write.<p> But will SciFi let him write? This is what I'm not sure of. Miniseries (how to you pluralize this word?) are totally hit or miss, usually miss due to underfunded production and effects, but sometimes they're entertaining.<p> I'm not really fired up or down on this. Lukewarm, my brothers, is what I am.
July 18, 2008, 9:56 a.m. CST
...than their attempt at the Wizard of Earthsea.
July 18, 2008, 11:01 a.m. CST
It's Quartet or Tetralogy. Not Quadrilogy! It's a made up word. What is wrong with Tetralogy? It's correct and sounds far cooler. Just say there was another Alien movie. What would they call it then? A Quintology? A Funfology? A fucking fuckology? Fucking marketing cunts.
July 18, 2008, 12:24 p.m. CST
@thefrood - Languages evolve and just because "Quadrilogy" is not in the dictionary doesn't mean that its use is improper. That's the whole reason behind the prefix system, to combine words. My guess on a fifth Alien film would make it a "pentology", just because "quad" and "quint" are too similar and dumb people wouldn't know the difference.
July 18, 2008, 5:54 p.m. CST
They'll get the Mediaeval Baebes to do the soundtrack.. You know, since their last CD was called Mirabilis? Hell, let's get the Baebes some starring rolls.. THEN I'll watch it!!
July 19, 2008, 5:34 a.m. CST
by Maxwell Bishop
Why people watch this station I have no clue. How the idiots got their jobs who run that station I have no clue. If I ever want to watch a cheese ass crapfest horror movie I know the channel to go to. Why it is called the Sci-Fi channel who knows. Must be those ultra smart people who run the place. SPIKE TV is more of a Sci-Fi channel that the Sci-Fi channel is.
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 391 total posts 54 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 151 total posts 21 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 27 total posts 19 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 47 total posts 18 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 25 total posts 16 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 82 total posts 14 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 36 total posts 14 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 112 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 44 total posts 8 posts