ScoreKeeper Reveals The SUDDEN IMPACT Score CD Winners!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here assuaging baited breaths with the announcement of our three winners of the SUDDEN IMPACT autographed CD contest. [See the contest announcement HERE
First of all, the entries were all great. I had a lot of fun reading them. I highlighted ten or so entires that I felt represented the upper echelon and then whittled those down to the three I felt best captured the essence of "Dirty" Harry Callahan.
Since all three prizes are the same there are no rankings among the winners. These are simply the top three.
Gd00 - "Let's play a little game of hide and seek, shall we? You hide and my .44 magnum seeks..."
emptystan - "So you're thinking, 'I could have cut through the restaurant instead of trying to duck down this shit hole alley.' And now you're thinking about every mistake that lead you to this dump and if I'm the guy that's going to plant you in the ground. I can guarantee you one thing. The last thought that is going to go through your pee brain is (unholsters the .44) 'that is one big fucking gun.'"
tribe153 - "Well, well...Looks like you're a little under-dressed for this party."
Thanks again for everybody who submitted an entry. I have plans to host more contests and giveaways in the near future so continue to check back and enter to win more cool stuff.
Congratulations once again to our three winners! Cherish your new Lalo Schifrin autographed CD of SUDDEN IMPACT!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 10, 2008, 10:05 a.m. CST
Did I fuck.
June 10, 2008, 10:07 a.m. CST
by michael bay sucks awesome
June 10, 2008, 10:11 a.m. CST
And I'm sure he has a life outside of AICN. Plus he's also compiling his next list of composers to curse. I wonder who the next three to bite the dust will be? *hopes it isn't John Williams*
June 10, 2008, 10:20 a.m. CST
by Abominable Snowcone
I'm guessing you didn't wake up thinking this morning would be your last. Or that the guy at the counter would have to pick chunks of your brain out of his eggs. Or that some 22 year old rookie paramedic would have to load your ass into a meatwagon. Fact is, you're just inconveniencing everyone here, and we think it's time for you to go.<p> Wh..wh..who's 'WE?'<p> Smith, Wesson...and me.
June 10, 2008, 10:22 a.m. CST
Hey Spike, just wanted to point out that its kinda hard to cast african americans in a WW2 movie about the Japanese soldiers deployed to Iwo Jima. If you can get me the agents of any african-Japanese actors, I'll do some reshoots for the 'dumbass idiot director named Spike who made an ass of himself in front of a camera' edition.
June 10, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
by Quake II
in film history. The scene where Clint is in the woods practicing with his pistol and his black friend gets out of the car...Horrible car window reflection shows the camera operator (in sunglasses) crouched down filming. How the fuck do you miss that in the editing room?
June 10, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
The delay in posting as actually *my* bad. Sincere apologies.
June 10, 2008, 10:52 a.m. CST
Step into my office, YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED!!!
June 10, 2008, 11:54 a.m. CST
on the Smurfs!
June 10, 2008, 3:34 p.m. CST
by Flying Spaghetti Monster
I know this has been asked a million times, but can we ever expect the Spiderman 3 score?
June 28, 2008, 12:41 p.m. CST
I thought mine was good, too. Oh well.
July 3, 2008, 8:23 a.m. CST
My friend told me that i can find him on "wealthybeauty.c o m". Has anyone find him yet on that site?
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 60 total posts 5 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 10 total posts 3 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 83 total posts 2 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 222 total posts 2 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 7 total posts 2 posts
- BIOSHOCK's Ken Levine Writing LOGAN'S RUN Script!!! -- 72 total posts 1 post
- The new trailer for COMPUTER CHESS is intriguing and unique!!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 58 total posts 1 post
- Salma Hayek's passion project THE PROPHET gets an impressive voice cast, including Neesoms, Molina, Krasinski, and a Quvenzhané!! -- 15 total posts 1 post
- Did COMMUNITY Creator Dan Harmon Enjoy Season Four Even Less Than You Did?? -- 38 total posts 1 post