ScoreKeeper Reveals The SUDDEN IMPACT Score CD Winners!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here assuaging baited breaths with the announcement of our three winners of the SUDDEN IMPACT autographed CD contest. [See the contest announcement HERE
First of all, the entries were all great. I had a lot of fun reading them. I highlighted ten or so entires that I felt represented the upper echelon and then whittled those down to the three I felt best captured the essence of "Dirty" Harry Callahan.
Since all three prizes are the same there are no rankings among the winners. These are simply the top three.
Gd00 - "Let's play a little game of hide and seek, shall we? You hide and my .44 magnum seeks..."
emptystan - "So you're thinking, 'I could have cut through the restaurant instead of trying to duck down this shit hole alley.' And now you're thinking about every mistake that lead you to this dump and if I'm the guy that's going to plant you in the ground. I can guarantee you one thing. The last thought that is going to go through your pee brain is (unholsters the .44) 'that is one big fucking gun.'"
tribe153 - "Well, well...Looks like you're a little under-dressed for this party."
Thanks again for everybody who submitted an entry. I have plans to host more contests and giveaways in the near future so continue to check back and enter to win more cool stuff.
Congratulations once again to our three winners! Cherish your new Lalo Schifrin autographed CD of SUDDEN IMPACT!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 10, 2008, 10:05 a.m. CST
Did I fuck.
June 10, 2008, 10:07 a.m. CST
by michael bay sucks awesome
June 10, 2008, 10:11 a.m. CST
And I'm sure he has a life outside of AICN. Plus he's also compiling his next list of composers to curse. I wonder who the next three to bite the dust will be? *hopes it isn't John Williams*
June 10, 2008, 10:20 a.m. CST
by Abominable Snowcone
I'm guessing you didn't wake up thinking this morning would be your last. Or that the guy at the counter would have to pick chunks of your brain out of his eggs. Or that some 22 year old rookie paramedic would have to load your ass into a meatwagon. Fact is, you're just inconveniencing everyone here, and we think it's time for you to go.<p> Wh..wh..who's 'WE?'<p> Smith, Wesson...and me.
June 10, 2008, 10:22 a.m. CST
Hey Spike, just wanted to point out that its kinda hard to cast african americans in a WW2 movie about the Japanese soldiers deployed to Iwo Jima. If you can get me the agents of any african-Japanese actors, I'll do some reshoots for the 'dumbass idiot director named Spike who made an ass of himself in front of a camera' edition.
June 10, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
by Quake II
in film history. The scene where Clint is in the woods practicing with his pistol and his black friend gets out of the car...Horrible car window reflection shows the camera operator (in sunglasses) crouched down filming. How the fuck do you miss that in the editing room?
June 10, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
The delay in posting as actually *my* bad. Sincere apologies.
June 10, 2008, 10:52 a.m. CST
Step into my office, YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED!!!
June 10, 2008, 11:54 a.m. CST
on the Smurfs!
June 10, 2008, 3:34 p.m. CST
by Flying Spaghetti Monster
I know this has been asked a million times, but can we ever expect the Spiderman 3 score?
June 28, 2008, 12:41 p.m. CST
I thought mine was good, too. Oh well.
July 3, 2008, 8:23 a.m. CST
My friend told me that i can find him on "wealthybeauty.c o m". Has anyone find him yet on that site?
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 213 total posts 72 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 391 total posts 64 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 101 total posts 52 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 193 total posts 35 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts