ScoreKeeper Reveals The SUDDEN IMPACT Score CD Winners!!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here assuaging baited breaths with the announcement of our three winners of the SUDDEN IMPACT autographed CD contest. [See the contest announcement HERE
First of all, the entries were all great. I had a lot of fun reading them. I highlighted ten or so entires that I felt represented the upper echelon and then whittled those down to the three I felt best captured the essence of "Dirty" Harry Callahan.
Since all three prizes are the same there are no rankings among the winners. These are simply the top three.
Gd00 - "Let's play a little game of hide and seek, shall we? You hide and my .44 magnum seeks..."
emptystan - "So you're thinking, 'I could have cut through the restaurant instead of trying to duck down this shit hole alley.' And now you're thinking about every mistake that lead you to this dump and if I'm the guy that's going to plant you in the ground. I can guarantee you one thing. The last thought that is going to go through your pee brain is (unholsters the .44) 'that is one big fucking gun.'"
tribe153 - "Well, well...Looks like you're a little under-dressed for this party."
Thanks again for everybody who submitted an entry. I have plans to host more contests and giveaways in the near future so continue to check back and enter to win more cool stuff.
Congratulations once again to our three winners! Cherish your new Lalo Schifrin autographed CD of SUDDEN IMPACT!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 10, 2008, 10:05 a.m. CST
Did I fuck.
June 10, 2008, 10:07 a.m. CST
by michael bay sucks awesome
June 10, 2008, 10:11 a.m. CST
And I'm sure he has a life outside of AICN. Plus he's also compiling his next list of composers to curse. I wonder who the next three to bite the dust will be? *hopes it isn't John Williams*
June 10, 2008, 10:20 a.m. CST
by Abominable Snowcone
I'm guessing you didn't wake up thinking this morning would be your last. Or that the guy at the counter would have to pick chunks of your brain out of his eggs. Or that some 22 year old rookie paramedic would have to load your ass into a meatwagon. Fact is, you're just inconveniencing everyone here, and we think it's time for you to go.<p> Wh..wh..who's 'WE?'<p> Smith, Wesson...and me.
June 10, 2008, 10:22 a.m. CST
Hey Spike, just wanted to point out that its kinda hard to cast african americans in a WW2 movie about the Japanese soldiers deployed to Iwo Jima. If you can get me the agents of any african-Japanese actors, I'll do some reshoots for the 'dumbass idiot director named Spike who made an ass of himself in front of a camera' edition.
June 10, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
by Quake II
in film history. The scene where Clint is in the woods practicing with his pistol and his black friend gets out of the car...Horrible car window reflection shows the camera operator (in sunglasses) crouched down filming. How the fuck do you miss that in the editing room?
June 10, 2008, 10:25 a.m. CST
The delay in posting as actually *my* bad. Sincere apologies.
June 10, 2008, 10:52 a.m. CST
Step into my office, YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED!!!
June 10, 2008, 11:54 a.m. CST
on the Smurfs!
June 10, 2008, 3:34 p.m. CST
by Flying Spaghetti Monster
I know this has been asked a million times, but can we ever expect the Spiderman 3 score?
June 28, 2008, 12:41 p.m. CST
I thought mine was good, too. Oh well.
July 3, 2008, 8:23 a.m. CST
My friend told me that i can find him on "wealthybeauty.c o m". Has anyone find him yet on that site?
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 60 total posts 17 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 89 total posts 11 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 144 total posts 11 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 54 total posts 10 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 95 total posts 7 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 172 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 10 total posts 4 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 285 total posts 4 posts
- IN FEAR Director Jeremy Lovering Boards THE BRINGING! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 88 total posts 3 posts