SciFi Casts The Stars Of
Pilot WAREHOUSE 13!!
I am – Hercules!!
Eddie McClintock (“Bones”) and Joanne Kelly (“Jeremiah,” “Vanished”) will star in “Warehouse 13,” a pilot for a SciFi series one suspects was inspired by the final shot in “Raiders of the Lost Ark.”
From Tuesday morning’s Hollywood Reporter:
"Warehouse," from UMS, revolves around two FBI agents -- by-the-book Myka (Kelly) and rule-bender Peter (McClintock) -- who, after saving the life of the U.S. president, are relocated to Warehouse 13, a location that houses supernatural objects the government has collected over the centuries. The duo's assignment is to retrieve missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.
The project should not be confused with Fox’s “Fringe,” an upcoming series from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot about an FBI girl who teams with an unbalanced scientist to investigate a growing wave of paranormal phenomena.
Read all of The Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
CHEAPEST PRISONER EVER??
All 17 Episodes
$49.95: Every Issue 1963-2006!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 6, 2008, 1:09 a.m. CST
can't have enough sci fi.
May 6, 2008, 2:23 a.m. CST
by Prof. Pop-Cult
Geez, the X-Files is about to come back as a movie franchise, and we're getting all these clones of the original show.
May 6, 2008, 2:37 a.m. CST
After all, the bulk of the X-Files' mytharc is plainly plagiarized from Nigel Kneale's infinitely superior Quatermass series. And seeing as how Carter utterly botched XF after the truly good writers abandoned ship, who really gives a shit about a new movie? The first five years of XF are some of the best television ever -- but the last four years are some of the absolute worst.
May 6, 2008, 2:38 a.m. CST
Friday the 13th the Series. It's official, originality is dead.
May 6, 2008, 4:28 a.m. CST
a show which Sci Fi should fucking make happen already
May 6, 2008, 4:31 a.m. CST
Every other tv show ever. Rule bender and by-the-book people team up to solve crimes and call shennanigans. Hillarity ensues.
May 6, 2008, 6:47 a.m. CST
thought the same thing
May 6, 2008, 8:03 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 8:40 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 9:19 a.m. CST
Why is it I've never heard of it?
May 6, 2008, 9:21 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 9:22 a.m. CST
why have I never heard of you?
May 6, 2008, 9:34 a.m. CST
If you've watched any of the original BBC telecasts or the films(Sans the terrible color remake of the "Quatermass Experiment,") you'd know.
May 6, 2008, 11:47 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 12:11 p.m. CST
Damn shame for the future inbred productions that can't think outside the success of X-files.
May 6, 2008, 1:59 p.m. CST
by Sailor Rip
A 4 issue comic that came about a few years ago. A group of soilders, assigned to Area 52, a secret government installtion which houses various fantastic objects. A Green Lantern, Excalibur, etc...
May 6, 2008, 2:13 p.m. CST
by Pops Freshemeyer
Why can't we get a Peacock family Adventures tv series? That would be pretty badass. I think it's a much better concept for an X-Files spinoff than Lone Gunmen was. <p> <p> Oh yeah, I'd say this is just an updated Friday the 13th The Series but everybody beat me to it. Damn.
May 6, 2008, 2:42 p.m. CST
Indeed, the fact that you haven't heard of it doesn't speak to the quality of Quatermass at all. It just means you're woefully ignorant of classic science-fiction. That's your problem, man.
May 6, 2008, 2:48 p.m. CST
how many of these do we have to endure. just remake the a-team and dallas why dont you
May 6, 2008, 3:34 p.m. CST
by Pops Freshemeyer
That would be spiffy.
May 6, 2008, 3:48 p.m. CST
by Darth WickedChicken
A writer's strike for this? On the plus side, I never heard of Quartermass and look foward to seeing what I can find about it.
May 6, 2008, 4:24 p.m. CST
by James Westfall
Maybe have a demon partner or something? Or maybe they could've squeezed in ripping off Robocop - maybe one of the FBI agents is a cyborg? Ripping off two former series just isn't enough!
May 6, 2008, 9:10 p.m. CST
May 7, 2008, 6:44 a.m. CST
Must be good.
May 7, 2008, 10 a.m. CST
by Gatsbys West Egg Omlet
Americans.<p>Anyone under the age of 30.
May 8, 2008, 1:56 a.m. CST
come to this town where weird stuff happens, Warehouse 13 will be come into this warehouse where weird and wild stuff happens, might be good I guess.
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 36 total posts 34 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 172 total posts 30 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 130 total posts 26 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 49 total posts 23 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 192 total posts 15 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 22 total posts 14 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 158 total posts 13 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 543 total posts 12 posts
- Michael Fassbender makes experimental music from behind a giant papier-mache head in this trailer for FRANK! -- 42 total posts 11 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 36 total posts 11 posts