SciFi Casts The Stars Of
Pilot WAREHOUSE 13!!
I am – Hercules!!
Eddie McClintock (“Bones”) and Joanne Kelly (“Jeremiah,” “Vanished”) will star in “Warehouse 13,” a pilot for a SciFi series one suspects was inspired by the final shot in “Raiders of the Lost Ark.”
From Tuesday morning’s Hollywood Reporter:
"Warehouse," from UMS, revolves around two FBI agents -- by-the-book Myka (Kelly) and rule-bender Peter (McClintock) -- who, after saving the life of the U.S. president, are relocated to Warehouse 13, a location that houses supernatural objects the government has collected over the centuries. The duo's assignment is to retrieve missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.
The project should not be confused with Fox’s “Fringe,” an upcoming series from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot about an FBI girl who teams with an unbalanced scientist to investigate a growing wave of paranormal phenomena.
Read all of The Hollywood Reporter’s story on the matter here.
CHEAPEST PRISONER EVER??
All 17 Episodes
$49.95: Every Issue 1963-2006!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 6, 2008, 1:09 a.m. CST
can't have enough sci fi.
May 6, 2008, 2:23 a.m. CST
by Prof. Pop-Cult
Geez, the X-Files is about to come back as a movie franchise, and we're getting all these clones of the original show.
May 6, 2008, 2:37 a.m. CST
After all, the bulk of the X-Files' mytharc is plainly plagiarized from Nigel Kneale's infinitely superior Quatermass series. And seeing as how Carter utterly botched XF after the truly good writers abandoned ship, who really gives a shit about a new movie? The first five years of XF are some of the best television ever -- but the last four years are some of the absolute worst.
May 6, 2008, 2:38 a.m. CST
Friday the 13th the Series. It's official, originality is dead.
May 6, 2008, 4:28 a.m. CST
a show which Sci Fi should fucking make happen already
May 6, 2008, 4:31 a.m. CST
Every other tv show ever. Rule bender and by-the-book people team up to solve crimes and call shennanigans. Hillarity ensues.
May 6, 2008, 6:47 a.m. CST
thought the same thing
May 6, 2008, 8:03 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 8:40 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 9:19 a.m. CST
Why is it I've never heard of it?
May 6, 2008, 9:21 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 9:22 a.m. CST
why have I never heard of you?
May 6, 2008, 9:34 a.m. CST
If you've watched any of the original BBC telecasts or the films(Sans the terrible color remake of the "Quatermass Experiment,") you'd know.
May 6, 2008, 11:47 a.m. CST
May 6, 2008, 12:11 p.m. CST
Damn shame for the future inbred productions that can't think outside the success of X-files.
May 6, 2008, 1:59 p.m. CST
by Sailor Rip
A 4 issue comic that came about a few years ago. A group of soilders, assigned to Area 52, a secret government installtion which houses various fantastic objects. A Green Lantern, Excalibur, etc...
May 6, 2008, 2:13 p.m. CST
by Pops Freshemeyer
Why can't we get a Peacock family Adventures tv series? That would be pretty badass. I think it's a much better concept for an X-Files spinoff than Lone Gunmen was. <p> <p> Oh yeah, I'd say this is just an updated Friday the 13th The Series but everybody beat me to it. Damn.
May 6, 2008, 2:42 p.m. CST
Indeed, the fact that you haven't heard of it doesn't speak to the quality of Quatermass at all. It just means you're woefully ignorant of classic science-fiction. That's your problem, man.
May 6, 2008, 2:48 p.m. CST
how many of these do we have to endure. just remake the a-team and dallas why dont you
May 6, 2008, 3:34 p.m. CST
by Pops Freshemeyer
That would be spiffy.
May 6, 2008, 3:48 p.m. CST
by Darth WickedChicken
A writer's strike for this? On the plus side, I never heard of Quartermass and look foward to seeing what I can find about it.
May 6, 2008, 4:24 p.m. CST
by James Westfall
Maybe have a demon partner or something? Or maybe they could've squeezed in ripping off Robocop - maybe one of the FBI agents is a cyborg? Ripping off two former series just isn't enough!
May 6, 2008, 9:10 p.m. CST
May 7, 2008, 6:44 a.m. CST
Must be good.
May 7, 2008, 10 a.m. CST
by Gatsbys West Egg Omlet
Americans.<p>Anyone under the age of 30.
May 8, 2008, 1:56 a.m. CST
come to this town where weird stuff happens, Warehouse 13 will be come into this warehouse where weird and wild stuff happens, might be good I guess.
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 636 total posts 95 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 36 total posts 31 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 49 total posts 22 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 64 total posts 21 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 62 total posts 17 posts
- A New 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE Trailer Brings The Xerxes!! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 49 total posts 14 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 16 total posts 12 posts
- SNL Christmas!! Titties And Dragons On SOUTH PARK!! Tyson Entrée On Antepenultimate SURVIVOR!! HOARDING Finale!! New BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, MODERN, MIDDLE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 43 total posts 12 posts
- FAST AND FURIOUS 7 to be scrapped entirely? -- 286 total posts 11 posts