Todd From TwitchFilm.Net Says TOKYO GORE POLICE Proves The Japanese Are Insane Geniuses!
Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here. And who am I to argue with him?
Zowie. It's the latest from the creative team behind The Machine Girl, it stars the lead from Audition and it's utter blood soaked, mutant swarmed insanity. It's the trailer for Tokyo Gore Police and it has arrived here! Todd.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 14, 2008, 3:33 a.m. CST
"a cult action-horror"? More like a film school project that wishes it was an anime.
April 14, 2008, 3:59 a.m. CST
by bob oblaw
This shite looks insane!!!! it's like a live action 'Legend of the Overfiend' movie!
April 14, 2008, 4:24 a.m. CST
by The Real MiraJeff
it's absolutely ridiculous and gloriously fucked up. i have no desire to see the movie but that trailer is like a demented masterpiece. a crocodile vagina. what will they think of next, kids?
April 14, 2008, 4:33 a.m. CST
by Captain RawBeard
that was one messy trailer, doubt I will check out the film as like Aloy said it looks like a school project. Did like the look of that thing with swords for arms and legs at the 4 min mark.
April 14, 2008, 5:44 a.m. CST
Troma films in almost every way.
April 14, 2008, 5:50 a.m. CST
April 14, 2008, 6:02 a.m. CST
by The StarWolf
It lacked something. A British military officer, baton in hand, entering from stage right and declaring it's all gotten far too silly and he's shutting it down. I'll pass.
April 14, 2008, 7:14 a.m. CST
...Every man wants a woman with a croc-vagina...I think these guys must have read a badly translated text about the "vagina dentata"...
April 14, 2008, 7:19 a.m. CST
I don't get Jap culture. They could own Hollywood for their production values and animi but then they have stupid writers and need good old American know-how to write a good story. <p> Like Dragonball that is coming out. Eastern culture made a stupid live action movie that went nowhere and now in American hands it's probably going to make a good blip in the box office. When will they ever learn. Naurto would be a good choice for another live action for over there and there is more I'm sure. I hear we have to make that kid on the motorcycle movie...forget the movie name...but I am sure the American way of making this will be a hit.
April 14, 2008, 7:43 a.m. CST
Oh dear, oh deary dear...
April 14, 2008, 8:03 a.m. CST
A couple of sixpacks could make this well worth my while.
April 14, 2008, 8:08 a.m. CST
As seen in Dude, Where´s My Car and Meet the Spartans.
April 14, 2008, 8:09 a.m. CST
Transformers was WAY better than Seven Samurai!
April 14, 2008, 8:17 a.m. CST
by The Chalk Outline
Seriously. That's the most fucked up trailer I've seen in a long time, if not ever. Did anyone else laugh at it the whole way through though? I'm sure part of the aim of it was to look fake, but in one of the sword scenes you can clearly see the sword "bend" like a prop sword. That's fucking gay. Whatever, I'll still watch it for the retardedness of it. Gotta love over-the-top films that make no sense.
April 14, 2008, 8:27 a.m. CST
gotta love the crazy japs
April 14, 2008, 8:41 a.m. CST
i give you this movie.
April 14, 2008, 10:20 a.m. CST
Problem Child 2
April 14, 2008, 11:15 a.m. CST
by Hikaru Ichijo
Imagine what they left out.
April 14, 2008, 11:45 a.m. CST
that was a waste of time and bandwidth.
April 14, 2008, 12:38 p.m. CST
... the most in-fucking-sane thing I have ever seen.
April 14, 2008, 2:03 p.m. CST
I guess this movie is for those few people who have a fetish for that sort of thing, I guess. I know there are people who are all freaky over which movie used the most fake blood (Peter Jackson anyone?), but I will never understand the fascination. To me, it just looked like a retarded stupid mess.
April 14, 2008, 2:09 p.m. CST
hmmmm, well.....ah. Hmmmmmm, I don't know what to say about that one
April 14, 2008, 2:40 p.m. CST
Here's lookin' at you, Avika Goldsman...writer of Batman & Robin, the Da Vinci Code, and Lost in Space.
April 14, 2008, 5:25 p.m. CST
ill bite. and the dude talking about american know how, you're a tool bro, 95% of the movies this country shits out are remakes, ripoffs, or shitty cash ins.
April 14, 2008, 5:55 p.m. CST
If you freaks in Texas would schedule a double bill of this and Machine Girl I'd fly down tommorrow. Or even a Takashi Miike night. As it is, I guess I'll be hunting down bootlegs on E-bay again. You KNOW this will never hit a theater here.
April 14, 2008, 7:54 p.m. CST
If this movie lives up to the trailer and offers only a small taste of what's in the movie, then this will be some perverse holy grail of crazy Asian cinema. Sweeeeet. :0
April 15, 2008, 2:58 a.m. CST
June 21, 2008, 12:49 a.m. CST
Please keep your pants on if you are watching this movie in a cinema.
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 37 total posts 15 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 129 total posts 9 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 301 total posts 7 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 92 total posts 5 posts
2010-2014 -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1651 total posts 2 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 28 total posts 2 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 321 total posts 2 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 1 total post 1 post