Todd From TwitchFilm.Net Says TOKYO GORE POLICE Proves The Japanese Are Insane Geniuses!
Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here. And who am I to argue with him?
Zowie. It's the latest from the creative team behind The Machine Girl, it stars the lead from Audition and it's utter blood soaked, mutant swarmed insanity. It's the trailer for Tokyo Gore Police and it has arrived here! Todd.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 14, 2008, 3:33 a.m. CST
"a cult action-horror"? More like a film school project that wishes it was an anime.
April 14, 2008, 3:59 a.m. CST
by bob oblaw
This shite looks insane!!!! it's like a live action 'Legend of the Overfiend' movie!
April 14, 2008, 4:24 a.m. CST
by The Real MiraJeff
it's absolutely ridiculous and gloriously fucked up. i have no desire to see the movie but that trailer is like a demented masterpiece. a crocodile vagina. what will they think of next, kids?
April 14, 2008, 4:33 a.m. CST
by Captain RawBeard
that was one messy trailer, doubt I will check out the film as like Aloy said it looks like a school project. Did like the look of that thing with swords for arms and legs at the 4 min mark.
April 14, 2008, 5:44 a.m. CST
Troma films in almost every way.
April 14, 2008, 5:50 a.m. CST
April 14, 2008, 6:02 a.m. CST
by The StarWolf
It lacked something. A British military officer, baton in hand, entering from stage right and declaring it's all gotten far too silly and he's shutting it down. I'll pass.
April 14, 2008, 7:14 a.m. CST
...Every man wants a woman with a croc-vagina...I think these guys must have read a badly translated text about the "vagina dentata"...
April 14, 2008, 7:19 a.m. CST
I don't get Jap culture. They could own Hollywood for their production values and animi but then they have stupid writers and need good old American know-how to write a good story. <p> Like Dragonball that is coming out. Eastern culture made a stupid live action movie that went nowhere and now in American hands it's probably going to make a good blip in the box office. When will they ever learn. Naurto would be a good choice for another live action for over there and there is more I'm sure. I hear we have to make that kid on the motorcycle movie...forget the movie name...but I am sure the American way of making this will be a hit.
April 14, 2008, 7:43 a.m. CST
Oh dear, oh deary dear...
April 14, 2008, 8:03 a.m. CST
A couple of sixpacks could make this well worth my while.
April 14, 2008, 8:08 a.m. CST
As seen in Dude, Where´s My Car and Meet the Spartans.
April 14, 2008, 8:09 a.m. CST
Transformers was WAY better than Seven Samurai!
April 14, 2008, 8:17 a.m. CST
by The Chalk Outline
Seriously. That's the most fucked up trailer I've seen in a long time, if not ever. Did anyone else laugh at it the whole way through though? I'm sure part of the aim of it was to look fake, but in one of the sword scenes you can clearly see the sword "bend" like a prop sword. That's fucking gay. Whatever, I'll still watch it for the retardedness of it. Gotta love over-the-top films that make no sense.
April 14, 2008, 8:27 a.m. CST
gotta love the crazy japs
April 14, 2008, 8:41 a.m. CST
i give you this movie.
April 14, 2008, 10:20 a.m. CST
Problem Child 2
April 14, 2008, 11:15 a.m. CST
by Hikaru Ichijo
Imagine what they left out.
April 14, 2008, 11:45 a.m. CST
that was a waste of time and bandwidth.
April 14, 2008, 12:38 p.m. CST
... the most in-fucking-sane thing I have ever seen.
April 14, 2008, 2:03 p.m. CST
I guess this movie is for those few people who have a fetish for that sort of thing, I guess. I know there are people who are all freaky over which movie used the most fake blood (Peter Jackson anyone?), but I will never understand the fascination. To me, it just looked like a retarded stupid mess.
April 14, 2008, 2:09 p.m. CST
hmmmm, well.....ah. Hmmmmmm, I don't know what to say about that one
April 14, 2008, 2:40 p.m. CST
Here's lookin' at you, Avika Goldsman...writer of Batman & Robin, the Da Vinci Code, and Lost in Space.
April 14, 2008, 5:25 p.m. CST
ill bite. and the dude talking about american know how, you're a tool bro, 95% of the movies this country shits out are remakes, ripoffs, or shitty cash ins.
April 14, 2008, 5:55 p.m. CST
If you freaks in Texas would schedule a double bill of this and Machine Girl I'd fly down tommorrow. Or even a Takashi Miike night. As it is, I guess I'll be hunting down bootlegs on E-bay again. You KNOW this will never hit a theater here.
April 14, 2008, 7:54 p.m. CST
If this movie lives up to the trailer and offers only a small taste of what's in the movie, then this will be some perverse holy grail of crazy Asian cinema. Sweeeeet. :0
April 15, 2008, 2:58 a.m. CST
June 21, 2008, 12:49 a.m. CST
Please keep your pants on if you are watching this movie in a cinema.
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 324 total posts 189 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 350 total posts 159 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS, OUT OF THE FURNACE, FROZEN, NEBRASKA And The Latest WALKING DEAD And RETURNED, The First Big-Screen Wonder Woman and More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 167 total posts 81 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 77 total posts 40 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 189 total posts 23 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 44 total posts 20 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 26 total posts 19 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 79 total posts 12 posts