EAGLE EYE gets another hottie!!!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Just a few days ago we ran a story on the casting of Michelle Monaghan in DJ Caruso's DISTURBIA follow-up EAGLE EYE, starring Shia LaBeouf. Now we have new news... well, not really new news. Kevin Smith kinda broke this a few days ago on his MySpace page... linking to an MTV.com interview... So, it's just us that are slow. Sorry... Apparently, Rosario Dawson was originally going to star in Smith's ZACK AND MIRI MAKE A PORNO, the part even written for her, but when Smith changed up his shooting schedule (he swapped his horror movie RED STATE to roll second, instead of first) Dawson had to drop out, having already committed to EAGLE EYE. In the flick LaBeouf and Monaghan are framed as terrorists and somehow end up joining a cell with plans for political assassination. Dawson will play a government agent tracking them. To make up for our tardiness on Ms. Dawson's movements, I'll break a bit of casting news on ZACK AND MIRI in one or two stories... look for it!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 14, 2007, 1:18 a.m. CST
And Rosario is truly a hotty.
Aug. 14, 2007, 1:23 a.m. CST
you bastard with that cliffhanger. i dont even know who to hope for anymore after rosario cant do it. i hope its good....
Aug. 14, 2007, 1:27 a.m. CST
What idiot would believe that pussy could even hurt a fly let alone a human being?
Aug. 14, 2007, 1:34 a.m. CST
It's Hollywood. You're supposed to suspend disbelief. You know, like saying this was the best summer of movies ever!!! Damn you, Spielberg, for helping Shia rise from mediocrity. DAMN YOU!!!!
Aug. 14, 2007, 2:29 a.m. CST
It happens in every other movie. You'd assume it was as common as identity theft if you didn't know any better.
Aug. 14, 2007, 2:31 a.m. CST
What are the odds you both have the same suitcase? Amazing really.
Aug. 14, 2007, 3:11 a.m. CST
who are trying to stop the BAA(british airport authority's) expansion of a runway in heathrow. one of the group is called Plane stupid. Anyhow this is the third time that the Westmidlands police have used anti-terror powers to stop protestors from protesting. So it is happening in the UK
Aug. 14, 2007, 3:35 a.m. CST
by Big Bad Clone
but I'm sure Kim Possible pays the bills.
Aug. 14, 2007, 4:15 a.m. CST
Not only are you guys slow as fuck, you also don't read your own talkbacks. OK, guess I can't blame you too much for the second part.
Aug. 14, 2007, 6:19 a.m. CST
According to all the muslim dudes who get busted with explosives and flight schedules and such, they are all framed by the Jews and the CIA. That's right, people have to make up stuff, because you know, radical Islam never does that time of stuff. Before you left wing moonbats get your panties in a wad, I said "radical"
Aug. 14, 2007, 8:46 a.m. CST
Aug. 14, 2007, 10:28 a.m. CST
Of course the white guy is suspect. When will Hollywood actually make a movie that portrays the real terrorists as muslim jihadis? Oh, that's right, they don't want to get killed for insulting the religion of peace. Very brave hollywood.
Aug. 14, 2007, 12:25 p.m. CST
by ag 721
you fucker quint cmon man give some credit where due. Im sure that Im not the only one that sent this in but give someone some credit. Either me or whoever you got this from should get a fucking pat on the back for trying to contribute,like "thanks to all the people for the heads up" easy. Ive sent in a bunch of stuff but when one finnaly pops up it would have been nice to know that there is some respect for trying help out.
Aug. 14, 2007, 1:22 p.m. CST
Rosario and Shia? They need to get the other Even Stevens Steven! After the braces came off she was pretty hot. What...? Yeah... so, I watch the Disney Channel occasionally.
Aug. 14, 2007, 2:14 p.m. CST
by Wogga Wogga
Maybe in the Land of the Blind where nobody have eyes. If she's hot, then Whoopi is hot too. Jeez, you've had too much crack I think.
Aug. 14, 2007, 3:09 p.m. CST
by Premiere Warlord Bush
When will people get it through their minds that 'government agents' are not in the least bit believable when played by women who could be pornstars. Joan Allen as Pam Landy totally worked for the Bourne movies becuase she actually looks like a woman I might meet in real life. How many times have you been watching C-SPAN and thought "Wow! Nice tits!" Never. It'll never happen.
Aug. 14, 2007, 4:41 p.m. CST
Framed terrorists? That's one thing. But the framed terrorists actually becoming terrorists? LOL, my arse.
Aug. 14, 2007, 5:17 p.m. CST
Are they going to give them fake beards or somethin'?
Aug. 14, 2007, 10:30 p.m. CST
and Meatbiscuit is heaving over the toilet. ;P
Aug. 14, 2007, 10:33 p.m. CST
They should've called this film Face-Off 2!
Aug. 15, 2007, 1:14 a.m. CST
In classic cinematic fashion. Maybe they could also get sent to prison to help their friends with a jailbreak. Works for the A Team.
Aug. 15, 2007, 7:20 p.m. CST
He becomes America's Greatest Hero! :P
Aug. 15, 2007, 7:23 p.m. CST
So the former Cosby kid's the Greatest American Hero! And she did it with Elvin's help! :)
Aug. 15, 2007, 10:04 p.m. CST
by Cotton McKnight
at the oscars when someone makes the inevitable joke next year that he was in every movie.
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 398 total posts 241 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 169 total posts 128 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 140 total posts 54 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 24 total posts 24 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 61 total posts 24 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 46 total posts 20 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 302 total posts 20 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 288 total posts 18 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 192 total posts 6 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts