Now That’s A BAZURA!!
AICN Downunder’s Latauro
Gets His Own TV Show!!
I am – Hercules!!
Just a reminder that AICN Downunder’s Lee “Latauro” Zachariah’s new TV show, “The Bazura Project,” just aired in Melbourne a few hours ago, and should be on the Internets within 24 hours.
You can find promos for the show (and eventually the show itself) here.
Here’s Latauro himself (he’s the one not wearing the hat) to plug:
The Coaxial articles I read are about the big shows. The Studio 60s, the Heroes, the anything-to-do-with-Joss Whedon articles... you know, shows that are broadcast across the US and other countries and garner audiences in the hundreds of millions.
"The Bazura Project", the show I'm here to talk about, is (from its first episode, at any rate) being broadcast in Melbourne, Australia. So it's safe to say it's a bit of a step down for AICN's televisual section.
Actually, we're broadcasting a bit further than that, thanks to the wonders of the internets. If you go to www.bazuraproject.com, you'll get to see the whole show posted within twenty-four hours of its initial broadcast.
Wait, what's the show? "The Bazura Project" is a movie-obsessed show that gives you movie news, interviews, and reviews. It's co-hosted by Ain't It Cool's Latauro, who writes the mostly-popular AICN-Downunder column (and
happens to be writing about himself in the third person), and is definitely not for the Entertainment Tonight crowd. In fact, the audience it would appeal to would probably be the Ain't It Cool audience, which makes it handy that I'm talking to you about it now.
Melbourne viewers tune in to Channel 31 this Thursday (the 7th) at 9pm.
Everyone else, go to: http://www.bazuraproject.com
If I’ve calculated correctly, “The Bazaura Project” hits the airwaves every week at 5 a.m. Thursday ET and 2 a.m. Thursday PT, so I guess we Yanks will start seeing the show very early Friday morning.
Hope there’ll be sheilas!!
70%-Off Season Sets!!
$11.99 Cheyenne: The Complete First Season
$17.99 Smallville: The Complete Third Season
$11.99 V: The Complete Series
$11.99 Wonder Woman: The Complete First Season
$8.09 The Ben Stiller Show: The Complete Series < --- Comedy genius Judd Apatow (“Freaks and Geeks,” “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”) very involved with this one!!
$5.99 Blue Collar TV: The Complete First Season
$11.99 Friends: The Complete First Season
$11.99 F-Troop: The Complete First Season
$8.39 The Jamie Foxx Show: The Complete First Season
$8.39 MADtv: The Complete First Season
$8.39 Murphy Brown: The Complete First Season
$8.39 Night Court: The Complete First Season
$8.39 The Wayans Bros.: The Complete First Season
$8.39 ER: The Complete First Season
$11.99 Knots Landing: The Complete First Season
$8.39 Without A Trace: The Complete First Season
$8.99 The Brak Show: Vol. 1
$8.99 Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law Vol.1
$8.99 The Oblongs: The Complete Series
$8.99 Robot Chicken: The Complete First Season
$8.99 The Venture Bros.: The Complete First Season
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 7, 2006, 9:18 a.m. CST
Good news, man.
Dec. 7, 2006, 9:23 a.m. CST
<just kidding Drew>
Dec. 7, 2006, 9:24 a.m. CST
Dec. 7, 2006, 10:56 a.m. CST
it's called 'One Hundred and One Women I'd like to Pork'. it screens 3.45am on W-RKTN in the Minneapolis-St. Paul's region.
Dec. 7, 2006, 12:44 p.m. CST
thanks for posting online as well. it would be hard for me to fly to Melbourne from Seattle just for the show. looking forward to it!
Dec. 7, 2006, 4:11 p.m. CST
by The Wrong Guy
Guess I'll have to use the internet like everybody (anybody?) else.
Dec. 7, 2006, 8:26 p.m. CST
Latauro's a plugger, no doubt... he's been tirelessly bringing us the news from Down-Under for a million years, even when people don't read it, even when people hate on his "coming next week" jokes...
Dec. 8, 2006, 1:08 p.m. CST
Seriously, I started to watch that with an expectation of it being mildly interesting. But I was honestly entertained. That was a great "movie" show that I would definitely watch if it was on TV here in the US. It was smart and funny with great production value Latauro, well done...keep up the great work.
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 133 total posts 118 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 63 total posts 54 posts
- Nordling Reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 96 total posts 44 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 268 total posts 31 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 124 total posts 28 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 112 total posts 24 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 20 total posts 20 posts