Now That’s A BAZURA!!
AICN Downunder’s Latauro
Gets His Own TV Show!!
I am – Hercules!!
Just a reminder that AICN Downunder’s Lee “Latauro” Zachariah’s new TV show, “The Bazura Project,” just aired in Melbourne a few hours ago, and should be on the Internets within 24 hours.
You can find promos for the show (and eventually the show itself) here.
Here’s Latauro himself (he’s the one not wearing the hat) to plug:
The Coaxial articles I read are about the big shows. The Studio 60s, the Heroes, the anything-to-do-with-Joss Whedon articles... you know, shows that are broadcast across the US and other countries and garner audiences in the hundreds of millions.
"The Bazura Project", the show I'm here to talk about, is (from its first episode, at any rate) being broadcast in Melbourne, Australia. So it's safe to say it's a bit of a step down for AICN's televisual section.
Actually, we're broadcasting a bit further than that, thanks to the wonders of the internets. If you go to www.bazuraproject.com, you'll get to see the whole show posted within twenty-four hours of its initial broadcast.
Wait, what's the show? "The Bazura Project" is a movie-obsessed show that gives you movie news, interviews, and reviews. It's co-hosted by Ain't It Cool's Latauro, who writes the mostly-popular AICN-Downunder column (and
happens to be writing about himself in the third person), and is definitely not for the Entertainment Tonight crowd. In fact, the audience it would appeal to would probably be the Ain't It Cool audience, which makes it handy that I'm talking to you about it now.
Melbourne viewers tune in to Channel 31 this Thursday (the 7th) at 9pm.
Everyone else, go to: http://www.bazuraproject.com
If I’ve calculated correctly, “The Bazaura Project” hits the airwaves every week at 5 a.m. Thursday ET and 2 a.m. Thursday PT, so I guess we Yanks will start seeing the show very early Friday morning.
Hope there’ll be sheilas!!
70%-Off Season Sets!!
$11.99 Cheyenne: The Complete First Season
$17.99 Smallville: The Complete Third Season
$11.99 V: The Complete Series
$11.99 Wonder Woman: The Complete First Season
$8.09 The Ben Stiller Show: The Complete Series < --- Comedy genius Judd Apatow (“Freaks and Geeks,” “The 40-Year-Old Virgin”) very involved with this one!!
$5.99 Blue Collar TV: The Complete First Season
$11.99 Friends: The Complete First Season
$11.99 F-Troop: The Complete First Season
$8.39 The Jamie Foxx Show: The Complete First Season
$8.39 MADtv: The Complete First Season
$8.39 Murphy Brown: The Complete First Season
$8.39 Night Court: The Complete First Season
$8.39 The Wayans Bros.: The Complete First Season
$8.39 ER: The Complete First Season
$11.99 Knots Landing: The Complete First Season
$8.39 Without A Trace: The Complete First Season
$8.99 The Brak Show: Vol. 1
$8.99 Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law Vol.1
$8.99 The Oblongs: The Complete Series
$8.99 Robot Chicken: The Complete First Season
$8.99 The Venture Bros.: The Complete First Season
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 7, 2006, 9:18 a.m. CST
Good news, man.
Dec. 7, 2006, 9:23 a.m. CST
<just kidding Drew>
Dec. 7, 2006, 9:24 a.m. CST
Dec. 7, 2006, 10:56 a.m. CST
it's called 'One Hundred and One Women I'd like to Pork'. it screens 3.45am on W-RKTN in the Minneapolis-St. Paul's region.
Dec. 7, 2006, 12:44 p.m. CST
thanks for posting online as well. it would be hard for me to fly to Melbourne from Seattle just for the show. looking forward to it!
Dec. 7, 2006, 4:11 p.m. CST
by The Wrong Guy
Guess I'll have to use the internet like everybody (anybody?) else.
Dec. 7, 2006, 8:26 p.m. CST
Latauro's a plugger, no doubt... he's been tirelessly bringing us the news from Down-Under for a million years, even when people don't read it, even when people hate on his "coming next week" jokes...
Dec. 8, 2006, 1:08 p.m. CST
Seriously, I started to watch that with an expectation of it being mildly interesting. But I was honestly entertained. That was a great "movie" show that I would definitely watch if it was on TV here in the US. It was smart and funny with great production value Latauro, well done...keep up the great work.
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 502 total posts 342 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 251 total posts 210 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 226 total posts 140 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 54 total posts 28 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 63 total posts 26 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 307 total posts 25 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 293 total posts 23 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 339 total posts 20 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts