Milkshake & Fries -VS- A Laser Eyed Poodle In Ancient Egypt!! The First Minute Of The AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE Movie Is Online!!
It’s STARGATE mixed with McDonald’s and Kaiju, with a little dementia sprinkled on top!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:29 a.m. CST
oh is this the first minute of this movie....just like you had the first four minutes of borat? Which wasnt really the first four minutes.
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:30 a.m. CST
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:31 a.m. CST
by Darth Sticky
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:31 a.m. CST
this clip is bizzare even by aqua teen standards
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:38 a.m. CST
Thats pure genius right there.
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:45 a.m. CST
...be having sex tonight, because my boyfriend is going to be too spent from jerking it to this trailer.
Nov. 6, 2006, 11:46 a.m. CST
I'ma watch that when it comes out. Fuckin' A!!
Nov. 6, 2006, 12:08 p.m. CST
i remember the god awful test screenings it had a few months back. Silent theatres, and what not. I love this show, so I def want a kick ass movie.
Nov. 6, 2006, 12:36 p.m. CST
a lousy minute? I want all of it. Now. Don't make me beg . . .
Nov. 6, 2006, 12:40 p.m. CST
by Darth Bauer
Cuz I ain't laughin' at that.
Nov. 6, 2006, 1:01 p.m. CST
by MC Vamp
Yeah, the whole Cancer episode was pretty terrible. It wasn't even so much offensive as just unfunny. I mean even 12 oz. Mouse was funnier Sunday, and that NEVER happens. Squidbillies has somehow found a place in my heart as #2 behind Venture Bros. now. My once-perfect Aqua Teens have fallen on hard times since the days of Love Mummy and Super Trivia. "Yes! YES!!! Oh, God, YES!!!"
Nov. 6, 2006, 1:03 p.m. CST
by Harry Weinstein
A show that's frequently straining to fill a fifteen minute time slot isn't going to expand well to feature length. Disastrous preview screenings with audiences predisposed to like the movie are a very bad sign. It would have been smarter to make a series of theatrical 1-reel ATHF shorts, freed from the content restrictions of Cartoon Network, and attach them to specially selected WB features.
Nov. 6, 2006, 1:26 p.m. CST
I imagine it'll appear out in the March/April dead movie dumping ground. Rule of thumb: When a movie starts with a title that says "2 Million Years Ago" and then follows it with a time of day - that movie is going to suck the unfunny bone.
Nov. 6, 2006, 1:55 p.m. CST
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is SO funny. I could watch that for 40 hours straight and NEVER get tierd of it. HAHAHAHA. WHat a hoot!!!
Nov. 6, 2006, 2:13 p.m. CST
by Fatboy Roberts
And I'm starting to fear that was the last bullet in the chamber for this show. Everything else seems to be a dry-fire.
Nov. 6, 2006, 2:47 p.m. CST
by Childe Roland
...after the first few eppys of this season. ATHF used to get me laughing to pee-force, but it seems to be just going through the motions now. Maybe I've been spoiled by Venture Bros., because even my once-beloved Family Guy doesn't do much for me anymore. I get about as many laughs out of it as I do an average episode of South Park (that is to say: more than if I'm watching the Simpsons, but less than if I'm sitting on the toilet and let out a particularly loud fart).
Nov. 6, 2006, 4:50 p.m. CST
by Childe Roland
I still think it was a mistake to lose Dr. Weird. Often his schtick would still have me laughing well into an episode: "It's not different at all, is it Steve?"
Nov. 6, 2006, 5:16 p.m. CST
by Bob C. Cock
wasn't as funny as adult swim hoped, i took it.
Nov. 6, 2006, 6:13 p.m. CST
That was more fun than ripping off an entire toenail with your teeth... especially one from your own foot. Perhaps not from someone elses foot though. Comes down to the state of said foot and your relation to the person it's connected to. Either way it was fun. Peace.
Nov. 7, 2006, 2:45 a.m. CST
The episodes from this last year have been terrible but goddamn that's funny.
Nov. 7, 2006, 2:56 a.m. CST
This series has gone downhill fast. It used to be the most hilarious 10 minutes of TV for me a week. It started late last season, but what's with all the cursing now? The show used to have an innocence and stil be funny without being vulgar. Now it's crass and unfunny at the same time. The stupid dick themed episode was the worst. Didn't South Park already do that with their movie? What a let down.
Nov. 7, 2006, 9:37 a.m. CST
have faith in ATHF to come back to its former glory...Handbanana was one of their best episodes ever. the show hit low for me with "The Last One" and "Hypnobean"..the 2 worste episodes by far...but even the cancer episode had some good shake moments...think they went a little too dry on the humor...anyways, holding out hope for the flick...
Nov. 7, 2006, 8:44 p.m. CST
Dicks can review too.. Just ask Harry!
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 221 total posts 90 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 96 total posts 61 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 99 total posts 27 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 81 total posts 22 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- Another Talented Filmmaker Joins The DOCTOR STRANGE Directin' Derby! -- 59 total posts 15 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 133 total posts 15 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 80 total posts 14 posts